Stardreamer weekly weight.

Stardreamer

Supportive
Hello everyone, I cant beleive that I have only just found where to record my weekly weigh ins. I am on Lighterlife. At the moment I am happy on this diet and never feel hungry. I am trying to consume 5-6 litres of water a day. Here it goes so far...

Female, 33 years old and 5 foot 7 inches tall.
24/10/06. Start weight- 193lbs Target weight 152lbs
27/10/06. Day 4 - lost 5lbs.
31/10/06. Day 7 - lost 2lbs.
05/11/06. Day 12 - lost 4lbs. Current weight 13 stones.

Day 19 weigh in.

Its day 19 and I have had my weigh in. I have lost 6lbs!!
I am really pleased. I loved the meeting tonight. This is a great diet!!
xx

Day 19- lost 6lbs
Total lost so far 17lbs.

congrats i think we have the same amount to lose I'm on week 6 and doing much better than i thought i would ....hang on in there susan x

Day 33 weigh in!!!

Day 33 weigh in and another 4lbs lost! I feel that I am really in the zone with this diet now. I was worried about christmas but now feel confident that I will stick completely to it and then feel thinner after Christmas and New year instead of half a stone heavier!!
Also another incentive is that my lovely hubby has said that he is going to give me ten pounds for every pound that I loose. So far thats 240 quid!! I can't wait to hit the shops in February. In the meantime the charity shops will be my saviour!!
Thanks for taking the time to read my weigh ins. I hope you are all happy and keeping strong.
Thanks to you for all your comments they really mean alot!!
XX

well done star dreamer ....roll on those sales !!

Day 55 weigh in!!

Hi everyone,
I didn't post on here last week as I PUT ON 1LB!!
I was told that it was water retention after my TOTM.
This week has been really hard after this bad news BUT today I had my weigh in and have lost 7lbs!! My BMI is now 24.9!! It was 30.3. I am so pleased. Lighter life is brilliant!!
xx:)

Wow £10 per lb thaat is one hell of an incentive, dont suppose your hubby would do that for rest of us ........lol

sonkie

Hi everyone,
Missed a weigh in on Sunday so I weighed myself on 24/12/06( I was naked!!) And I weighed 10stones 12lbs. That a loss of 7lbs. I have a confession and had some champagne yesterday. This did not reflect in my weight this morning I weighed 10 stones 11 pounds!! I am so delighted. That makes the grand figure of a 3 stones loss!!
Yipee!! My size 14 dressy trousers were loose.
I hope you have all had a great Christmas.
Lots of Love,
xx

Hi everyone and Happy New Year!
Just got back from my weigh in and I am on day 76. 5lbs lost!! Thats a grand total of 46lbs lost. I am delighted.
My target weight is 10 stones but I have another 24 days to go on lighterlife so I have decided that I am going to do my 100 days and see where that leaves me. I have not been in the nine stone bracket since I was about 11 years old!!
I hope that my weight loss diary is going to help inspire anyone on this diet. It really is the best thing I have ever done!!
xx

Back