Starting LL in May

4th weigh in

im back from my weigh in & a bit dissapointed i lost 2 pounds, i know 16 in 3 weeks is more than i would have lost with other diets, but i just thought it would be more.Im not feeling well so i think im feeling sorry for myself.Good luck everyone.

Guess what Eileen?
I only lost 2lbs tonight also :cry:but it's better than up 2. Overall in 4 weeks I'm just 2lbs shy of 2 stone off! What other diet could that happen with?
I also lost 4 inches off my waist and hips ....
Hopefully next week will be better.
:sigh:

well done Eileen and Tishtosh!! Two lbs gone forever!! :)
I thinks someone wrote here somewhere that we shouldn't compare our weight loss with that of others (as hard as that can be). Our bodies are all different (and I suppose we didn't put it all on in the same way/time as well).
I had my weigh in last night and lost 3lbs. I really enjoyed our group session as well. Unfortunately there is one lady in there who seems to not take this seriously, which I thinks stops the group from opening up a bit better. I feel that the counselling is the key to actually changing and keeping it off, and to "just" lose the weight will not be enough. Maybe she is just resisting herself to admit her addiction/problems, so I hope that the next weeks will help her too. I can't believe it's already been 4 weeks, I wouldn't have thougth it possible in the first few days. Our counsellor will give us a sheet with recipe ideas next week. i know there is a thread up on here as well. Have any of you tried any of the recipes?
Talk to you soon

Hi all May starters,
I've just returned from my few days away and I resisted everything. It was soooo hard to bypass ************* oooh I better not put all the temptations set by my friend who is a great cook. She was very encouraging but she still had to cook for the family and it was torture at times.
Anyway keep it up May girls xxx

well done trish, ive just got back from a weekend away & i resisted everything, it was not as hard as i thought, i just kept telling myself this is my time, i will be able to eat when i lose all this weight.Its my weigh in tonight so i hope it was worth it.

Well done to both of you for staying on track with all those temptations in front of you!! I will have my big test on 16th June, when the choir I sing with has a big evening performance, and we will be spending all day rehearsing and then do the show in the evening, and already they are planning this biiiiig pigout in the afternoon (I have to bring cheese and grapes, cheese being one of my big triggers as I have found out recently), combined with probably being tired and excited and not wanting to have to explain to everyone why I won't join in the eating, I am not looking forward to it, which is quite a shame, it should be an exciting experience. Also I am a bit concerned whether 500+ calories will be enough to get me through the day. My LLC recommended to keep on sipping the savoury drink throughout the afternoon, somehow not too convinced that this will do much but I am determined not to give in.
Now for another week ahead. All the best with your weigh ins!

i went for my weigh in last night & another 5 pounds gone.:bliss:im so pleased with it.21 pounds gone forever.
I hope everyone is doing well too.:)

That is absolutely fantastic:wow: You should be well pleased with yourself. What a motivation to go into the next week!
I will have my weigh in tonight, week 5 for me. I will let you know later how it went.

I had my weigh in last night and lost 3lbs. While I am pleased with it, it was the lowest loss in the group this week, and I think my chatterbox is chatting away at me, so I can't really enjoy it as much as I should. I somehow have hoped there would be another "biggy" in there at some point (4+ lbs). I know I shouldn't think like that (crooked thinking????) but I always assumed that because I have quite a bit to lose that it would come off at more than 3lbs per week. I just need to shut that chatterbox right up somehow:sigh:

WEIGHT LOSS

I think the important thing is not to compare your loss with anyone else's - as they differ so much and just to keep going and be happy that you are still loosing.

One of the girls in my group stayed the same for a week and was so dissapointed, but then the week after lost 7 lbs ....

Weigh in for me on Saturday - really nervous as I missed last weeks session as I was away and want to have done well. Its funny as even though I have stuck to the diet and exercised I still think really negatively ...

Its funny that summer cos i think the same way on monday, i start too get nervous, & hope i have lost weight, even though i know ive stuck too it all week, it must be a throw back too other diets & clubs ive been too.

Which diet are you doing? Is it LL?

May Groupers (or is it groupies:))

Hi Guys,
Sorry I haven't been around much this week - busy week. I had my weigh in Tuesday and another 2 lbs gone. I was a little disappointed as that's 2 weeks with only 2 lbs off. But I've been using my 'adult' hat and it's working so I'm now 2 stone lighter and looking forward to the next 2 stone off.
By the way I must say you're all doing incredibly well.
Looking forward to some chats xx:character00238:

Catching up

Hi Yeye and welcome,
I'm doing LL but others are doing other plans. Whatever the plan we all started in May and it'll be nice to see how we progress over the weeks and (for me) months.
Seems a bit quiet in here at the moment - how is everyone getting on now that the first month is over?
:grouphugg:

Hi Everyone!
I was really busy over the weekend so didn't get a chance to post. Just wishing everyone a good weigh in this week :). Hope to hear from you soon

Hi everyone hope you,ve had a good week, i was proud of myself i went to a bbq yesterday, it never bothered me not eating at all.Its my weigh in tonight i cant wait, this week i seem to have had a few people noticing my weight loss which feels good.
Good luck with your loss too.

Hi Eileen, Hi Juliakno,
Good to hear from you both and well done Eileen you're a star.
I'm off to get weighed tomorrow so fingers crossed for us all.
GOOD LUCK all May starters!! (And everyone else of course!)

:scale:

I lost 2.6 pounds last night at my weigh in, i would have liked more but im happy too be losing.Good luck everyone with your weigh ins.

Well done Eileen, that weight is coming off and off and off!!

I was well chuffed tonight, I lost 5lbs:D:D:D:D, which brings my total to just over 2 stones. This was the big one I was hoping for, just in time for my biggest test yet (foodwise) on Saturday. This will keep me well motivated. Hope everyone else is doing well too.

BTW this is week 7 already!!!!!!!!!! Would you have thought this possible?

Back