Starting on plan from 30th March

Thanks weasy! X

My S&S order arrives tomorrow and can't wait! Looking forward to tying new flavours and meals.....I think we need the flavours when we aren't eating "real" food, a bit of variety!

Have a good day everyone! X

Feeling a tad hungry whilst in town. Walked past thorntons and could smell the chocolate plus someone outside giving free samples. Said no and walked on. Walked through m&s, picked oh up a fuller for longer ready meal and myself a bottle of water. Not feeling hungry now sipping on that. Didn't fancy cooking for oh tonight as first night on s&s. Day 1 nearly done and 100%

Omg just had the spicy spag and it was amazing. I would have that EVERYDAY if I could. Nice kick to it. Need my water to cool down the fire in my mouth lol xx

curvy_em said:
Omg just had the spicy spag and it was amazing. I would have that EVERYDAY if I could. Nice kick to it. Need my water to cool down the fire in my mouth lol xx

Ohhh may try that tomorrow. Had my delivery today and spoilt for choice, tonight was mac and cheese over cauliflower :) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's great. Well after one day im 5lbs down. Going out tonight for my wedding anniversary to posh restaurant so no portions are tiny. Have called ahead and checked what's on the menu so having grilled sea bass with steamed veg. Hoping if I stick to plan all day it should be ok...??

Seabass and veggies shouls be fine. Just check there is no sauce and have 3 packs plus this meal.

weasey said:
Seabass and veggies shouls be fine. Just check there is no sauce and have 3 packs plus this meal.

Great that's a relief. Couldn't ask hubby to cancel as he booked it over 2 months ago to get us in. xx

Enjoy your anniversary meal curvy!

I need help please.......

I've only got 2 packs left and my s&s order isn't coming till tomorrow!! What can I buy/ eat that will keep me in ketosis????

Any help gratefully received xx

You could have a protein meal. 100g of chicken or white fish with 200g of veggies - green veggies are generally ok as are cauliflower, mushrooms etc. I have a thread in the diary section called something like 'Weasey's Protein Meals' which contains reipes if that's helpful. For the other meal you could have an Atkins bar or a Tesco slim bar - I don't know anything about these but there are some you can have and some you can't - you could do a search on the forum or hopefully someone will come along who knows all about it.

Thanks weasey, that's really helpful x

I'm fairly new to this and I'm so worried about knocking myself out of ketosis!! Il try what you've suggested x

The protein meal suggestion is the same as doing Slim and Save 3 packs plus protein meal - will definitely keep you in ketosis and losing. As I say I don't know much about the other bars but there are posts on here discussing them.

Day one for me today...was thinking about spicy spaghetti for this eve glad you've given it a glowing review!

Just had my first shake- chocolate one it was yummy but i did drink it a bit fast... Now i have bit of a sicky full feeling in my tummy wasn't expecting it to fill me up like that. Have to say when i mixed it up i was feeling a bit forlorn at mixing powder with water and calling it breakfast. But it was fab!

Jumped on scales this morning... Yeah... Not good... but onwards and downwards from here... Not ever going to see *that* number again!!

How's everyone doing?xx

Can I join? I started S & S on Saturday, after using up the last of my Lighter Life packs. I'm new to S & S and must say I've been pleasantly surprised with the packs so far (I'm working my way through the sample pack). I had my first weigh in this morning and was bowled over. Trying to get back to 146lb for long-term maintenance and want to lose an extra 7lb so that when I reintroduce carbs I can end up where I want to be. (My body holds on to water like nobody's business!) I maintained pretty well all of last year but went off the rails on holiday, then at Christmas, and then more recently after a business trip abroad... so needed to take action!

Good luck everyone!

Back