Starting on plan from 30th March

has anyone tried the wine flavour yet?

has anyone tried the wine flavour yet?
thought about it, but I like my wine too much to try and substitute with a powdered flavour.

Day 4 and I'm still hanging on in there. Actually feeling good today, a bit more confident about my chances of pulling this off! Helped by DD who got into my bed this morning and announced "mummy, your mouth is smelly" - heeelllooo ketosis!

Lottie That is great!! Keep it up xx

Phoenyx- I am the same. I ordered the sample pack and gutted to only have one of everything but dont want to place my next order just yet as dont want to have stuff if i dont like it. xx

I'm starting on Good Friday - hopefully my pack should arrive tomorrow xx Having a meal out with hubby tomorrow as a sort of Last Supper! Going to Mexico in 7 weeks so want to lose as much as poss towards my goal af 9st x
Good Luck everyone xxx

Chelle x

Really struggling this morning, had my LL porridge at 7.30am and I'm quite hungry now but my packs haven't arrived....aargh! This week I've had to sit in McDonald's, sit in a fish and chip shop, make my family a fry up.........haven't minded until the fry up this morning. Soooo hard!

Can't wait for my S&S order to arrive...hurry up city link!!

Hope everyone has a good day x

Lindsay - If your parcel is late you could have 100g of white fish or chicken and some green veggies - that would count as a protein meal which is perfectly OK on SnS to replace one of the packs.

Welcome Chelle- fingers crossed you are happy in 7 weeks time!! I know who you feel. I go away in two weeks tomorrow and wish I had started this sooner.

Lindsay Its tough isn't it. I made bacon sandwiches for everyone on monday morning and ate the choc truffa bar whilst doing it which helped and have baked a chocolate cake for my husband to take into work... was so hard not to like the bowl. the old me would have eaten half the cake mix then baked the rest...

Only a fleeting visit I’m afraid at the moment I have got a virus on my laptop and it has crashed everything so i need to sort it but will be back later – still going strong – need to get more water down me but have had red berries and hot choc so far and so far so good! I will come back later and will catch up properly.

OMG the weight is falling off its fantastic! have lost another 1.2lbs overnight ! so thats 6.8lbs in 3 days think Im going to beat my weekly record at this rate!

Confirmed last night deal for cashback with Rob and submitted pictures to him and have agreed to do a monthly update so that will HAVE to keep me on track. AND i booked my 40th birthday party do I HAVE to be slim for then........

Hang in there everyone hope you are all okay
xxxx

Well done jessica rabbit!! I am thinking about doing the cash back too. Will get in touch with them now. Glad the weight is falling off... it is with me too!! Great to see isn't it xx

Yes it definitely is - and Em I would seriously think about the cash back as it will pay for a whole new wardrobe that you WILL need which is great, but I think aswell for me even though everyone says that a person should lose weight for themselves sometimes its hard to keep going when you have to do it for so long (like I will be) and keep focused but if I know Im going to get £900 at the end of it then it helps all the more!

Im ecstatic to report that Im down to the next stone bracket – albeit only marginally – but its there and I’m NEVER going back up to the 16’s again!!!!!

I have joined death breath united so ketosis must have kicked in thank god – am feeling a bit washed out though – well more that feeling you know when you haven’t eaten for ages and you feel like your blood sugar levels are dropping and your legs feel weak – but I know I will feel better once I have my shake inside me and am dutifully sipping my hot choc which is scrummy.

Ive got a shed load of errands to do today so I will come back later and have a good read, but my laptop has died so I need to get it sorted.

Hope you are all okay and hanging in there
xxx

Jessica rabbit, that's amazing!! Well done you :) I'm really struggling today, just feel so weak and exhausted. Really not enjoying the shakes unfortunately, they're too sickly for me but if I add more water then they just last too long and still taste sickly! Loving the meals though, and had an oatmeal cookie this morn which I baked to make crisp with seem ground ginger, was amazing!! Hope everyone's having a lovely day x

Jess well done!!! That is fab!! I too am in the next stone bracket and feel so happy. I have also joined death breath united.... I am wearing smaller clothes which feels fab. I have spoken to Rob about cashback.. just about to send pics etc.

Lottie how do you make the cookie??? xxx

Im feeling cold and have a headache today but nothing is going to stop me. Went and spent the morning at a possible new part time job and they offered me chocolate cake. I just politely said no thank you and sipped on my water!!! It looked soooo yummy with easter eggs on it... but nope not for me :D

Hi all, just been reading through the thread, i have just started slim and save today. I was on lipotrim for 2 weeks but it was so hard to stick to with only having shakes. Have been reading through a few threads and am so excited to join you all on the slim and save journey.I have also submitted before pics to Rob for cash back. Good luck to you all and hope we can support each other.

Well Done Curvey_em!!! Very impressed that you held back on the chocolate cake...it's been torture, the boyfriends been eating scones with jam and clotted cream and the parents have been eating yummy noodle dishes, it's such a struggle to say no!! But we'll get there :) The cookie was in another thread that I read and thought it sounded like a fab idea. You use the oatmeal and you add a few drops of water/milk until the mixture is doughy, then make it flat and put it on a plate and microwave for a minute. I just then put mine in the oven for 5 mins, just to crisp it a bit. I'm going to be having these for my breakfasts as i really don't like the shakes!! x

Hi fellow (fat) losers!!! Hope today is going well! Love the sound of the oatmeal cookie, may have to try that.

My obsession with food is a little better today :) I was dreading today because I had to drive for 5 hrs and I usually find myself at a service station for coffee and haribo to keep me going but not this time. I'm in costa, reading, and enjoying a black tea and bar. Kids are at grandparents for 2 days for my annual lie in / break (not kidding! My ex doesn't have his own house to take the kids). It's good to have a positive start but the reason I'm holed up in costa is because I'm scared of going home! On my very rare days without the kids I slob on the sofa and eat for England. And love it. It's my switch off time. And I'm scared that over the next couple of days I won't know what to do with myself and will fall into old habits.

But I've done quite a lot of groundwork for this - I've cleaned the house to make me feel more positive (and stop me bingeing as an excuse not to do it), I'm having my hair done on sat and going to cinema with friend who knows about the plan tomorrow. I'm looking forward to some rare me time but nervous too - I just feel lost at home without the kids. I know how sad that is, but I always have them with me (for the last 6 years, that is!) I'm so glad I've got you lot to distract me if I'm stuck tho!

Well done Phoenyx!! Hope alls been ok since you've been home. It's so hard when your treat is crappy food isn't it! I've been so hungry tonight, my supper of macaroni cheese and cucumber did not fill a hole so have made the crispy choc shake into a mush like some people have mentioned, and its yummy!! Tastes a bit like cake mixture, def another one to try :) x

Back