Starting on plan from 30th March

Interesting to read about the different pack recipe ideas! I also find the shakes too sickly, especially the chocolate one but can drink it. Loved the spicy spaghetti so looking forward to more "proper" meals like that! love the bars, especially the trufa!

How's everyone's evening going? X

How's your couple of day's break going, phoenyx? Hope you're finding plenty to keep you happily occupied and out of the food cupboards/fridge! You can do this!

Lwonka five pounds is not to be sneezed at! I think I lost 3lb or thereabouts when I did LLT originally, and was really disappointed because everyone else in my group seemed to have massive losses. In the end though, slow and steady really did win the race, as I kept going and ended up losing 78lbs! Hang in there and try not to be discouraged.

I'm so touched that you asked :) actually its brill! I'm supposed to be studying but have decided to work on that tomorrow. Today is purely a me day! I have a self imposed uniform usually - black trousers at work and jeans at home. Purely, I guess, because I don't like to take time to look in the mirror (denial!) my size 20 jeans though were getting baggy and looking scruffy.

Anyway, after a lie in, (watched a film in bed - how indulgent!) I put some brown cut offs (size 18 and they fit perfectly!) and wedges on and feel brill! ! So now im off to get my eyebrows done and a bit of reading for my assignment (got to stop avoiding it!) but I feel so much better and am still very much on track!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Good job Phoenyx! keep up that hard work at not thinking about food, and you'll get there :) I had my first meal out today since the diet, went to an italian with some girlfriends, I was so hungry that i wanted everything on the menu haha. But while they all had wine and calamari and pasta, i had a chargrilled chicken breast with brocoli...so boring but yay!!!

Hope everyones enjoying the bank holiday, no easter eggs for us though, have a truffa instead ;) x

just hadsecond weigh in another 6pounds gone. one and a half stone in total for two weeks dieting ker ching.

Oh steffandsarah that's amazing 21lbs for 2 weeks I've only ever heard of people losing a stone in 2wks or 21lbs in a month.
Lottie7 Ive got everything crossed for your ketosis to hit soon

Hope everyone else ok I can't catch up properly as I'm on my phone as my laptop poorly but should be fixed and back after the weekend.

I'm still 100% thank god and still going strong. Felt like poo yesterday weak and drained all day but that has lifted today so assume I'm in ketosis thank god!!!! Have lost again this morning so the total is 9.5 do far which I'm over the moon with. Managed to sit and eat Truffa bar while my ds ate maccy ds and I must admit I wasn't bothered which was great. I really feel like I did the first time I did cd and I'm hoping it stays.
Hope you all ok will try to catch up properly after I get my laptop back xxx

Wow well done hun that's brill! So you Should be feeling good and very proud of urself! Keep it up :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done you fab result and its only the start

Yay!! Well done Phoenyx!! Awesome result :) well done hunny.

Im starting properly tomorrow (put it on hold coz had horrid week)... Feeling inspired now!!xx

Omg omg omg omg I've lost 11lbs for my first week that is just unbelievable and unheard of for all my years of dieting and I've had choc bars coke zero and "teas" with my kids this is just the best diet ever!!!!! Added in to all that the wonderful support on here and I think I'm finally on to a winner!!!!!

As you can all tell I'm a bit hyper..., sadly won't get laptop back till tues to do a proper catch up but just wanted to say thanks for all the support this week and here's to week 2 !!!!!!
Xxxxx

Jessica Rabbit72 said:
Omg omg omg omg I've lost 11lbs for my first week that is just unbelievable and unheard of for all my years of dieting and I've had choc bars coke zero and "teas" with my kids this is just the best diet ever!!!!! Added in to all that the wonderful support on here and I think I'm finally on to a winner!!!!!

As you can all tell I'm a bit hyper..., sadly won't get laptop back till tues to do a proper catch up but just wanted to say thanks for all the support this week and here's to week 2 !!!!!!
Xxxxx

Wow!!! Well done chick! That's amazeballs :) I'm even more excited now :) I'm starting Friday xxx

Wow!! You're all doing fantastically!!! I start on Wednesday hopefully if my delivery arrives :)

Hope I do as well as you girls!!

Keep up the good work, you're an inspiration :)

YM2B xx

Great loss jessica rabbit i can't wait for my first weigh in on thursday.

Hi girls, day 10 for me and managed to go to cinema and make it through :D big thing for me not having munchies! and OH had big thing of sweet popcorn and mccy ds before we went in, i was drooling at the counter- i adore nachos, cheese and jalapenos- the smell was mmmmmmmm but the feeling of getting home and knowing another day is down is amazing :party0049:

Hss anyone got any events coming up they gonna find hard? It's me dads birthday on the 19th and im bit worried family will want to go out for a meal but apart from that ive not got anything planned and trying to put off the girls as meeting up with them always involves nandos and the pictures gah.

Catdog xx

First weigh in 9lbs down. Very pleased with that. Got my holiday for a week on 19th so full steam ahead. How is everyone else doing ?? xx

Well done curvy_em with the weight lose

Back