Starting solo slim tomorrow

E2012S

Hi all! I'm a newbie to RC - I finished 28 days on Exante yesterday and have lost 1 stone and 21 inches, was just the kick start I needed.
I attended RC classes about 10 years ago but due to moving didn't keep at it, so any advice from any of you would be greatly appreciated. I've got all my packs and am attending 4 fitness classes a week so hopefully I will do ok.
x

Hi all. First week done, it's been a breeze, all the meals have been delicious & 4lbs off! Here's to a successful 2nd week x

well done!

Im starting tomorrow, and I can honestly say that I am very nervous about it all, I went on the Thursday meeting and got the pack, but will be starting tomorrow, as I wanted to read up as much as I can about it before I start.

All the best ;)

Lisaxx

E2012S said:
Hi all. First week done, it's been a breeze, all the meals have been delicious & 4lbs off! Here's to a successful 2nd week x

Well done on your first week loss, that's fabulous. My top tip is planning, I usually plan evening meals for a few days ahead to avoid the pitfalls of grabbing anything I shouldn't!

All the best for week 2 and onwards x

Cobra said:
well done!

Im starting tomorrow, and I can honestly say that I am very nervous about it all, I went on the Thursday meeting and got the pack, but will be starting tomorrow, as I wanted to read up as much as I can about it before I start.

All the best ;)

Lisaxx

Aww don't be nervous, you'll be fine! It does take a little while to get into it and don't despair if there's a slip up, we all do it! Try to plan ahead as much as you can, it sounds like you've been doing at bit if that already! Good luck x

2nd week complete, still finding it very easy and I'm full all the time which is fab! No weight loss this week but another 2 inches off, with it being totm I'm quite happy with that x

Back