Starting today (well, yesterday)

Jamesky

Jamesky
Hi all

just thought I'd pop in and introduce myself. I'm James and I started the Exante diet on Monday morning. Until then it had been sitting in boxes in the hall waiting for me to finish eating my Father's Day present (a tub of sweets by the way, not a model of a Spitfire or an amusing jumper, I'm not THAT hungry) but the time came and I've managed to make it to halfway through day 2 of many!

Will be popping in more frequently hopefully, although right now I'm at work and they've disappeared for a meeting so I thought I'd use the time wisely.......

So, hi everybody! Hope we can all help each other along the way and be encouraged by good results!

Laters!

Welcome James. I hope it goes well for you. I'll leave it to Mark to invite you to join the blue team! You'll see what I mean pretty soon I expect ;)
This forum is wonderful with so much support, encouragement and the occassional telling off and we look forwards to seeing you here as often as you can.

Hi James, thank goodness, another man for the Blue Team, although we are currently 2 up on the Pink Ladies, men just do not cheat.

Anyway, welcome to the diet and to this forum which is always full of good advice and inspiration especially on the bad days which you will no doubt have. Again welcome and hopefully we will see more of.

Pink Ladies - another man to make sure you keep losing.

Welcome aboard.....!

men just do not cheat.

Define cheat, oh Mr-Still-Drinks-Diet-Coke-Even-Though-It's-Not-Allowed? :p

(And I'm not even on the pink team lol ;))

Welcome James and all the best for your weightloss. :)

Didn't say it was doing you any harm lol, just that according to the book it's not allowed! :p

well said yambabe ! :welcome2:james . hope to see more of you x

:8855:

I love this forum! The truth pellets! As there are more pinks than blues, the probability of slip ups is more for us lol....and you men lose the weight so fast you would be silly to even think of cheating lol

Welcome James. Nice to have you on board.

Hi James! Welcome!! I'm new to Exante too. Goodluck with your weight loss journey :)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Will get round to adding all the signature paraphernalia at some point I'm sure!

Another 100% day, assuming black coffee is allowed. Felt full of energy today, shame I just work in an office, but I tell ya, that keypad didn't know what had hit it!

Still early days on the diet, the evenings are always more difficult I find, when I have time on my hands, or I hit the old psychological triggers for eating, and there are LOTS of things I'd like to eat right now, stuff that I would never ever have craved before I started this diet!

Anyway, hi to all! I am ready to hear your sage words of wisdom.......................

........................................................ still waiting.................................

haha came home today and my box was waiting for me!! starting Sunday dont ask big last blow out party on Saturday so wish me luck? I know i can do it:D

Good luck!xxx

Back