Statistics - What size are you at what weight?

Such an interesting thread ! I sometimes find myself looking at magazine photos and thinking "You are never a size ...8,...14,....22" This thread has made me think otherwise. We must all carry weight in a different way.
I weigh 14.7 am 5ft 5 and wear an 18. My lowest weight was 9.10 and at that weight a size 14 was often snug. I probably have a very light brain!:)

I'm 5ft 7 currently weigh 14 stone 7 and am mainly 16 top and bottom, although I never wear jeans cos I feel soo uncomfortable in them and always want them a bit loose. It's good reading how different everones weight and sizes are, all so different x

4ft 11"
10st 8.5lbs
Size 14 (though some of my clothes are starting to get very loose now! And according to a home measurement, boobs have shrunk form 38D to 38B)

I'm 5ft 3
10 stone 5lbs

size 12 on top and 10 on bottom

I'm 14stone 5lb, and am generally a size 16. Although the last few items I bought were size 14, maybe I'm dropping a size already :D xx

5' 3"
11st 6lb
Size 14 top (or 16 petite in Next)
Size 14 bottoms (mostly ;) ... am getting there)

I'll add my statistics for added information which may help ...

41-31-41 - Hourglass!

I measured this morning and I've lost 2" off my bust in the past 2 weeks! :eek: Also 1" from below the bust :) Tummy and hips remain the same.

Also at the weekend I bought some size 14 petite jeans from Next which is a fab NSV for me! :D

What a difference 2 weeks makes!

13st 11.5 and just brought my new winter coat in a 14 :))) last years was a 22

mrs big b said:
13st 11.5 and just brought my new winter coat in a 14 :))) last years was a 22

But I'm not buying anymore clothes yet !! The loose 16's will have to see me through till Christmas . Can't afford to keep getting new ones

I'm 5'7 9st 10lb and a size 12 bottom size 8 top. Which puts me into the pear shaped group. My boobs are naturally a 30C but since my boob job 30FF so im now artificially curvy :) my best mate is 5'4 10st and a size 8. She has a boy shape. The lowest weight iv been is 8st 5lb and I was still a size 10! You can never tell by weight!

I'm 5'7.5'', weigh 10st 6.5lb and am a size 12 all over. I actually don't mind the size that i am but would prefer everything to have a bit less wobble :) lol.

At my smallest (when I was very ill so not likley to happen again, hopefully) I was around 8 stone and you could see all my bones but I was still only a size 10. As my mother puts it I have in herited the child bearing hips gene and was once asked if I was a gymnast at a bra fitting because apparently I have an unnaturally broad back (lovely thank you!). So I don't think Ill ever be a size 10 not whilst i'm fit and healthy anyways lol.

Malibu xx

4ft 11"
10st 8.5lbs
Size 14 (though some of my clothes are starting to get very loose now! And according to a home measurement, boobs have shrunk form 38D to 38B)

My word, measured myself and went out and bought a 38B bra yesterday, fits better than my old ones but still some room in the cup. Measured again tonight and apparently now I'm a 38A... less than 6 months and just over 1 1/2 stone loss and I've lost 3 cup sizes but nothing from my rib cage size... not impressed!

I don't think I've ever been an A cup before... even as a young teenager when they started to grow, I went from nowt to big very quickly.

Don't think I like it... they don't look like what I'd expect and A cup to look, they're still the size of a grapefruit!

*Cries* my boobs were one of the things I DID like about my body pre-SW... *sulks*

My word, measured myself and went out and bought a 38B bra yesterday, fits better than my old ones but still some room in the cup. Measured again tonight and apparently now I'm a 38A... less than 6 months and just over 1 1/2 stone loss and I've lost 3 cup sizes but nothing from my rib cage size... not impressed!

I don't think I've ever been an A cup before... even as a young teenager when they started to grow, I went from nowt to big very quickly.

Don't think I like it... they don't look like what I'd expect and A cup to look, they're still the size of a grapefruit!

*Cries* my boobs were one of the things I DID like about my body pre-SW... *sulks*

I am the same. Its the only thing I really dislike about my new body. I miss my boobs, tiny 34A/B is nothing when you were an DD/ E before. :( I think my husband's disappointed too!

I am the same. Its the only thing I really dislike about my new body. I miss my boobs, tiny 34A/B is nothing when you were an DD/ E before. :( I think my husband's disappointed too!

I feel your pain babe, I feel your pain. When I look down, in my mind there's still a large handful there, but nowt compared to what there used to be. Maybe that was part of my ex's issue, he used to like my big boobs!

Today was dress down day at work (normally a Friday) and I went into work in leggings, boots and a jumper top, got told countless times how skinny I was looking... whilst still wearing size 14s!

Still feel far less than myself with the smaller boobs, but maybe that's partly the rest of the my current situation too. No self confidence since I split with my ex, just as I was starting to get it back having lost a pile of weight :(

I completely get that, though look how skinny you are now! I am taking the negatives with the positives. I have tiny boobs but the rest of me is looking so much better.

Back