Statistics - What size are you at what weight?

I completely get that, though look how skinny you are now! I am taking the negatives with the positives. I have tiny boobs but the rest of me is looking so much better.

I still can't see where I have lost the weight from... old clothes are too big and people keep commenting on how much I've lost but when I look in the mirror I just don't see it :(

Besides, when I used to be a size 8/10 years back my boobs were still a C/D cup... I want them back!

Sorry, being an insecure bunny atm... having lost weight I should be on cloud 9 but with everything else that's happened the changes in my body are making me extra miserable, even though I know in the long term it's better for me.

It took me ages to see the positives. I am just about getting there. Have you been properly measured? As in, been to see someone?

Also, try getting some photos, old ones and get some new ones, see the difference. It's much easier if you have something to compare it to.

It took me ages to see the positives. I am just about getting there. Have you been properly measured? As in, been to see someone?

Also, try getting some photos, old ones and get some new ones, see the difference. It's much easier if you have something to compare it to.

I've not gotten myself measured properly yet, just home measurements bra wise. Have never taken measurements full stop SW wise, as my original consultant never suggested it.

I have a really horrid photo that was taken just before I started SW, just cropped it this evening as it also featured my ex, but don't have any recent ones to compare it with... when I do I will upload them!

Good idea, cause it's so odd how we can't see the changes, until suddenly theyre obvious! Sometimes I forget I'm a size 8 and my reflection still catches me out (almost 1 year after reaching size 8!). I don't notice any difference unless I can see an old photo.

Good idea, cause it's so odd how we can't see the changes, until suddenly theyre obvious! Sometimes I forget I'm a size 8 and my reflection still catches me out (almost 1 year after reaching size 8!). I don't notice any difference unless I can see an old photo.

I'll do that hon. Got a posh-ish works night coming up in a couple of weeks so will take the camera and see if someone will take a flattering photo of me so I can upload the 'current' me!

I started off at 21 stone 12lbs, I was wearing a size 26 top, bottom half was 24 leggings but only because they were stretchy. Boobs were spilling out of my 40g bras.

Now at 16 stone 11.5lbs I have some size 16 tops, some 18s & some 20s. Wearing size 20 trousers, 18s a bit snug although my gym pants are a 16 (generous fit). My bra size is now 38ff.

I've not gotten myself measured properly yet, just home measurements bra wise. Have never taken measurements full stop SW wise, as my original consultant never suggested it.

HI Just wanted to add get yrself measured at M&S they give you a £5 voucher off a new Bra

HI Just wanted to add get yrself measured at M&S they give you a £5 voucher off a new Bra

Oooh, didn't know that! Might go do that at the weekend, will get me out of the house and away from my own company for a while if nothing else!

I'm 5' 7" and 21st exactly and when I started at 21st 11 was size 26 bottom, size 22/24 top, however, my size 26 trousers and jeans are starting to get baggy.

Previously, when I was 14.5 stone I was size 18 bottoms & 16 top, at 16.5 stone I was about a size 20 bottom and 18 top.

So it seems it's roughly a size every 2 stone for me! I'll have to test it - going on this I should be able to get into size 24 bottoms when I hit 20.5 stone!

rachpid said:
I'm 5' 7" and 21st exactly and when I started at 21st 11 was size 26 bottom, size 22/24 top, however, my size 26 trousers and jeans are starting to get baggy.

Previously, when I was 14.5 stone I was size 18 bottoms & 16 top, at 16.5 stone I was about a size 20 bottom and 18 top.

So it seems it's roughly a size every 2 stone for me! I'll have to test it - going on this I should be able to get into size 24 bottoms when I hit 20.5 stone!

It's a size every two stone for me too! X

Wonder if the gap will get smaller as I get smaller? Otherwise I'd have to be 8.5 stone to be a size 10, which seems quite light!

rachpid said:
Wonder if the gap will get smaller as I get smaller? Otherwise I'd have to be 8.5 stone to be a size 10, which seems quite light!

Last time I was 8.5 stone I was a size 10!! And I'm 5ft7!!!

Yow, Im 5' 7.5" and I was a size 8 when I was 9st 7lb :eek:

I'm loving this thread! Goes to show how wrong the clothing companies are and gives a great indication as to why women get so depressed when buying clothes as we are all different shapes and sizes.

I am 5 foot 9 inches tall and am now 13 st 13lbs. I can squeeze into a 16 now dependant on the shop - however, at the beginning of the year i was 18st 3lb and 90% of my clothes were an 18 ... i was obviously buying everything from marqueesrus and Milletts! Joking!

I got really despondant about the fact that my 4 stone loss only gave me 1 dress size change :(

I am really loathe to set myself a final weight target as I just want to be able to buy a size 14 dress from river Island.

Me too! I'm going for a size 8. The only reason I check the scales is to see if I'm losing weight. I'm not bothered about the end result. Iv got a pair of my mums Jeans in the house that are a size 8. When I can get them on il stop. Atm I can't get them past my knees lol! X

That's really interesting - I was going on my sister for 8.5 stone being light for size 10 - she's about 5' 4, 9.5 stone and size 8/10. But she's also very toned, so maybe that makes a difference?

Plus I realised my maths weren't right - going on me being size 18 at 14.5, that means I would be size 12 at 8.5, not a 10!

Back