Statistics - What size are you at what weight?

MalibuStacey said:
I only have little boobies which makes my tummy look bigger, so any triple F's wanting to share you know where to fine me :)

Malibu xx

I wish my stomach was flat then i'd look like mine were huge, but seeing as weight loss is from everywhere im still same proportionally so still look bloody fat! Ggggrrr stupid sticky out belly!!!

I know!! But to be fair - she hates them and they make her look bigger than she is. She is so limited what she can wear. I can wear anything and run too!!

888sally888 said:
I know!! But to be fair - she hates them and they make her look bigger than she is. She is so limited what she can wear. I can wear anything and run too!!

Freya do an amazing sports bra. It has cups and underwiring, so you don't get that sports bra mono boob effect. But it really does minimise bounce! I was jumping up and down I the changing room with it on to check. It's brilliant! And makes you look smaller

Had a look at a 36DD today on my lunch and i almost laughed out loud!!! I dont even think i was that big when i was pregnant!!!

I used to be a 36DD and they were FABULOUS, not funny!!!! Now I'm a pathetic B cup and a droopy one at that. I am seriously considering surgery to fix this.

Shrimpy said:
I used to be a 36DD and they were FABULOUS, not funny!!!! Now I'm a pathetic B cup and a droopy one at that. I am seriously considering surgery to fix this.

If i could afford surgery id be there asap!!!
I hate my crappy little womble noses!!!

I'd love to be 36dd cause I'm 38ff,have 2 kids was sure after I had my first 8years ago I wud loose them but nope there still here and just had my second baby 7months ago and never lost them.

If i could afford surgery id be there asap!!!
I hate my crappy little womble noses!!!

Yeah, affording it is something else... Here's hoping my lotto numbers come in! :8855:

I started SW last November & was 11stone 3lbs, wore size 12/14 clothes, 36E bras & Im 5' 1".........got to 1lb above target in July, 8stone 8lbs, & wear size 8/10 clothes, 32E bras & still 5' 1"!!! Have put on 6lbs since then due to an injury & wasnt following plan, but back on plan now.....& still in size 8/10, 32E bra's. Just want to get back to target for Xmas
Kim

I started at 17.2 about a size 20/22 now weight varies by 4/7 lbs and am a 16 bottoms and 18/20 top,but today I bought trousers in tesco size16 far too small need a 20 ,why cant all shops make the same size clothes:-/
I meant to say I now weigh at last w i 15.3

Last edited:
Got measured in browns of chester today and I'm a 32D/DD Apperntly I don't think I've ever worn the correct bra size!!!! Lol

Vitology said:
Got measured in browns of chester today and I'm a 32D/DD Apperntly I don't think I've ever worn the correct bra size!!!! Lol

Its suprising how many of us wear the wrong size. Glad youre all measured up :)

Im 5 foot 6
I weigh 12.13
Tops/dresses I'm 12/14 and bottoms 14/16 (kinda inbetween at the mo!)

Love this thread, its really interesting to see what other people weight and what size they are in...its always weird because everyone is so different, someone of the same height and weight as me might be a totally different size!

Started out at 18st in a size 20-22, now I'm 16st 10lb and still in the same sizes lol

Back