Statistics - What size are you at what weight?

Thanks good advice and today I did it! Feeling very brave, after trying on loads and loads of I'll fitting bras in marks I went into house of Fraser and found a helpful assistant. Pleased to say I have several well fitting 36d bras! In fact not far off a 34 something!! Very very happy. So thanks for the great advice.

I went to browns ( debenhams ) for my fitting and the lady there was excellent, measured under my now AWOL boobs and said I was a 32 probably DD or D and now I know what size it seems that a lot of cheaper stores don't do my size!!! great!!!

lets see. I'm 5ft10

At my heaviest, I was 20 stone, size 24 top and bottom
at 18 stone i'm a 22 bottom, 22/24 top
I was 16 stone ish at my adult lightest, and if I recall I was about a size 20 bottom 20/22 top

So I'm about a size every 2 stone. I'm VERY top heavy, and not in the good part... all my weight is centred around my belleh :( For tops a lot of the time it depended on the top in question... different styles could be worn in the smaller of the 2 sizes, and some I just would have needed a size up.

Currently my bra size is 42DD, thought I was 46DD 'til I got measured, only then did I realise how awful a fit they were. Thankfully I never have issues fitting my boobies into tops I think I'm pretty average sized when it comes to that..

Vitology said:
I went to browns ( debenhams ) for my fitting and the lady there was excellent, measured under my now AWOL boobs and said I was a 32 probably DD or D and now I know what size it seems that a lot of cheaper stores don't do my size!!! great!!!

I know how u feel, I'm a 30 E. We have to just accept that we now have to spend a fair wack on our underwear :-( x

I did a home measurement last night using the info from the La Senza website and it's telling me I'm a 38 AA! I don't think so somehow! I know I have far less than I used to but AA?? I was a 38D (annoyed to have not lost anything off my under measurement if that is correct, having lost 2 stone!), and still have I would say at least half of them still there, so I just don't fathom how it can be AA!

So might nip into the store on Saturday and get them to do it properly!

UPDATE!!

Okay, 1lb to my 2stone mark, and.... still in the same sizes lol but they feel much looser on me. Measured my boobs the other night with my tape, and they're still exactly the same size, despite appearing to have shrunk *shrug*

12 st 5 at last weigh in 5ft 8 and just fitting in 12 bottoms and easily in 12 tops :) can never remember being a 12 . Was a 22 in July before I started on the 19th

hannata said:
now you should be mrs little b ;) thats a great achievement! x

Haha I'm not little at 5'8 and size 8 feet !!! But thanks :)

Set it at 11.7 but might lose up to another stone after . I'll see how I feel

5ft5
15 st 12.5
14/16 top - 16/18 bottoms

I'm 5 ft 3

Roughly 13 stone (dependant on last meal, time of day, number of farts doneand how the effing planets are aligned - no rhyme or reason!)

Dead on a size 16 - almost universally in shops.

I have decent legs, a big belly, smallish waist, massive breasticles and bingo wings that just SCREAM House!

I am also clueless as to what I'd look like any smaller, I think I popped out a 14 and just kept getting bigger. My poor mother.

I'm 5'5 and 14st 5lbs.... and i'm a 16-18 bottoms and 16 top at the moment down from 16 st 6lbs and an 18-20 bottoms and 18 top..

Back