Statistics - What size are you at what weight?

I'm currently 15st 13lbs and 5 foot 5 on the bottom I'm getting ready to move into a size 16 except for my NHS issue suit trousers where I can just squeeze into an 18 and on top I'm 14/16 I do have 38F boobs which means I could have a baby bump under my nhs issue shirt which is a size 22!

icklerockchick said:
Woops forgot my height and can't edit post on iPhone! 5ft 2, would love to be taller spread the weight out a bit lol! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey you can edit on iPhone btw

I'm 5'4" and weigh 10st8lbs with a target of 10 st (which may drop to 9.5). I am currently still in size 14 bottoms although can squeeeeeze into some 12s. I wear a size 12 top, will probably stay at size 12 top even when at target as I like my tops to be comfy/ roomy.

hi michmick

We're the other way round, not far off of your weight at 10.13, 14 top and 12 bottom!

Can't see me getting out of the 14 top though, lowest I got down to was 10.5 but still couldn't do up a 12 top (have broad shoulders than big boobs unfortunately!!!)

Hi :)
I'm 5ft 5ins, 17st 6.5lbs and I'm in size 22 clothes but depending on the shop and style of the top I can fit into a size 20 top

im 5 ft 3
9st 5.5
and can be size 8, 10 or 12
very rarely 8 mind :(

Abigirl234 said:
Hi
I'm 5ft 2
11st 11lb
Top 12
Bottom 14

Crikey it just shows doesn't it! We are the same height and weight but sooo different clothes size

Hiya,

Im 5ft 4in
Size 18 on top - thanks to the boobies
Size 16 bottom :)

I'm 5' 5"
I'm currently 10st 13lb and a size 12.
I've been 15st and a size 20 and 9st and a size 8 and weightloss wise it works on a 1st lost to 1 size down for me.

im 5ft 7"
i weigh 18st 4.8lbs!
i am a size 22/24 bottoms(depending what shop) and size 20 on top!
I have actually jus gone into primark and brought some dresses size 20 and they fit lovely other size 20 dresses how ever did not!
x

SammieAnn87 said:
im 5ft 7"
i weigh 18st 4.8lbs!
i am a size 22/24 bottoms(depending what shop) and size 20 on top!
I have actually jus gone into primark and brought some dresses size 20 and they fit lovely other size 20 dresses how ever did not!
x

Oh wow! I'm pretty much same stats as you... I'm off to Primark this morning then; didn't even consider that I could get into their gear yet!!

I'm 5ft
I weigh 7st 5lb
Size 6 top and 8/10 trousers due to my stupid tree trunk legs. I can't wear skinny jeans as they are always too big in the waist and too tight in the legs.

Yeah maybe, Im pretty huge all over, but it kicks off big time below my waist, my arse is HUGE and so are my thighs... :( My legs are pretty big all the way down.

Ha ha you look like an 18 from the front :D I look a 28 all the way around :D

Got measured the other day, Im

Hip: 158cm = 62"
Waist: 134cm = 53"
Under bust: 116cm = 46"
Bust: 133cm = 52.5"

Is that how you do it? Not which bits you measure so I had to guess. I found some measurements I made 3 years ago:
57" bust
56" waist
66" hip

so that's cool to see it go down! :) God knows what I was even a year ago as I put a lot on since those measurements! :eek:

Also, loks like my boobs are shrinking which is odd as I swear they're the one bit that hasn't changed :confused:

Wooooo Ive just come back to this thread so went to do my measurements again:

Hip: 142cm = 56"
Waist: 122cm = 48"
Under bust: 108cm = 42.5"
Bust: 121cm = 47.5"

So 6" off my hips and 7" off my boobs! :eek: Since October last year, so 5 months, not baaaaad!!!! :) And compared to before I started all this shenanigans Im down 10 inches on boobs and same on hips!

I feel quite chipper now as Id been feeling it was going quite slowly the last few months! Obviously not that bad if I've done that in 5 months! :) Woooo!!! :woohoo:

Oh, that's at 5' 7.5" and 19st 7lb :) Sorry got carried away! :8855:

Back