Statistics - What size are you at what weight?

5"6
Weight 13.9
Size 16 all over!
I know from past experience that I'll be in size 14 trousers when I'm around 12.9

Im 5ft7 and weigh just over 15.8st. I am a comfortable size 16 on top and bottom.

With me to loose a dress size comfortably it takes a loss of around 2 stone.

I'm 5' 7'', weigh 14st 12lb and I'm a tight 18 all over at the mo, more like a 20 on the bottom if I'm honest. At 12 stone I was a 16 bottom and 12 / 14 top. I have massive hips whatever weight. Big bird generally, which I don't mind, just the fat that sits on top I hate! Wobble!:)

I'm 5ft6 I was 11st 11.5 when I started. My size 12's were extremely tight but I refused to buy bigger clothes.
I'm now 10st 7 and between a 10-12 but depends on the brand.

I'm 5ft 6.5, 13stone 10lbs and a size 16-18 bottoms and I always go for baggy tops so normally go for a 18 or 20 top.

Feel like I must be wearing the wrong sizes compared to everyone else though

I'm 5' 9" & wear size 12 top & bottom. They just get tighter or looser depending on my weight fluctuation! For the last few years I've been fluctuating between 10 & a half stone and 11 generally. My top half barely changes at all, it's my hips that grow or shrink...

I remember from experience that if I get to target (10 stone) I may be able to wear some size 10, but essentially even then a 12 is really my size.

I am not disimilar to you seacrest. I am 5' 10" tall and at target. I weigh 10st 4lbs and some clothes are a 12, others a 10, just depends.

I am not disimilar to you seacrest. I am 5' 10" tall and at target. I weigh 10st 4lbs and some clothes are a 12, others a 10, just depends.

Hi there, congratulations at being at target. I see you have an enviable inch height more than me, but sounds like we are a similar build for sure. :). I just need to get my skates on to get back to target :p

I'm 5ft 7 and weight 10st 3 at the moment I am a size 14 but can fit in some 12 if bigger sizing.

I was a target member and am trying to get back there....this was 9st 4 and I was a size 10-12 then.

I'm currently 15st 13lbs and 5 foot 5 on the bottom I'm getting ready to move into a size 16 except for my NHS issue suit trousers where I can just squeeze into an 18 and on top I'm 14/16 I do have 38F boobs which means I could have a baby bump under my nhs issue shirt which is a size 22!

Update --- as of the most recent weigh in I'm 13 st 9.5lbs and a 14 all over apart from my nhs issue shirt which is now an 18 with room for a bit more belly x also my nhs suit trousers are now waaaay too big! Waaahooo!!!

Last edited:
This is a fascinating thread! I'm 5' 4" and as of this morning am 11st9lbs. When I started SW 5 weeks ago I was probably a 16 all over but was still wearing my 14s as I was in denial! Now I'm 10lbs down, my 14s fit comfortably and some things (like my skinny jeans) feel a bit too big! It's so motivating being able to fit back into things in the wardrobe which you haven't been able to wear for ages!

I'm 16st 9 at the moment (IIRC) and wearing a size 18 on top mostly (occasional 20s, occasional 16s), and a generally a 20-22 on the bottom. Looking forward to losing a bit more and seeing where that will take me, as the problem I'm having now is jeans are baggy on my legs / bum but nowhere near fastening due to my big ol' belly. I don't think I'll drop another size on the bottom half until that is reduced quite a bit

I'm 5' 3.5" and atm I'm 11stone10... My target is 10stone but my overall aim is to be a comfortable and consistant size 10. I thought 10 stone would get me there but after reading this thread, it seems I may have to lower my target! Atm I can be anything from a 10/12 on top and a 12/14/16 on the bottom depending on the shop. More often than not I'm a 12/14 . I really don't know if losing 1 stone 10 is going to get me to a size 10 now which is worrying as I've bought all my holiday clothes already... in 10's!!!! ''/

xxxx

I'm 17st 13lb as of last wednesday and am currently a size 20 on my bottom half and 18 on top.

We were talking about this yesterday me and my mam and she said what will she have to weigh to be a size 14 and I said it varies from person to person!

Back