Statistics - What size are you at what weight?

I am now 10st and a size 8 top and 10 bottoms. not bad seeing as I'm 5'1!!! Desperately trying to get into the 9's and would love to be an 8 all over. :)

17stone 3lb (last weigh in) 5ft 11 (on a good day) and am wearing 38" jeans/pants and xlarge tshirts, would probably be in a large but i can't shift my man boobs :p lol want to be in all large and 36" by xmas :D

Well being as clothes shops sizes all vary, I'm all over the place ;)

I'm 5'6

11 st 3 lb

Size 10 stretchy t shirt stuff, maxi dresses, tops etc.

Jeans vary from size 29 waist Levi's, 30 waist 32 waist they all fit!

That's with 5 stone 6 lb gone, or 7 stone 7 lbs Gone including pre SW :)

I was size 20/22 this time last year.

5'8'' or 5'7.5'' (Im sure I grow and shrink half an inch repeatedly...)

Start weight- 17st 1
Clothes size- Was wearing 20's but I have come to terms with the fact that I should have probably been wearing 22's

Current weight- 15st 12.5
Clothes size- Still wearing 20's some are loose, some are still tight and my primark and M&S ones still wont fasten.

My goal weight is 12 stone...last time I was 12 stone (in my late teens) I wore 12-14's. Ideally I want to be in the 12-14 clothes again so if I am not there by 12 stone I may drop my target to 11.

hi im 5ft 1
12 11 at last tuesdays weigh in
tight size 14 comfortable 16

5 foot 6 (well almost!)

12 stone 4 (minus liquids)

Size: 16 & 34F

Hoping to get to around 9 stone and a size 10 or preferably 8

This thread is so interesting! I'm 5' 4" and am now 10.7 - I'm a size 12 in most clothes/shops now, which is an amazing feeling! Not sure that even when I'm at target (whether that's 9.10 or a bit less) I'll fit into a size 10 - I think my bones are too big! lol. My aim was really just to feel comfortable in swimwear on holiday (which I tested at Center Parcs this weekend and I do!) and to fit into a size 12 bridesmaid's dress for my best friend's wedding (fitting is on 8 September but hopefully I'm nearly there!) rather than be a particular size although buying 12s is brilliant so I would love to be able to get even just a few 10s into my wardrobe!!

Height; 5"7
Weight; 11 stone exactly
Size; (Top) Mainly a 10 but some times a 12
(Bottom) Size 12, always carried my weight on my legs, hips, bum and tum!!

5 ft 4
10 stone
Size 10 in all shops except Tesco! I just seem to have the wrong shape for their clothes. They've never fitted me regardless of what size I was.

5"6
15 stone 6.5lb
Bottom (16 (jeans)/18 (fitted trousers)), top (16/18)

At my lowest weight I was 13 stone 5.5lb, and I was a size 14 in jeans, 16 in all other trousers and 16 in most tops (18 in some fitted blouses)...so at over 2 stone lighter I wasn't much smaller than I am now!

5ft 4"
15st 9
Size 18 on top
Size 20 on bottom

Looking at all these statistics is really interesting how different shapes can really affect sizes.

The smallest I think I will ever be is size 12 because I'm quite wide

Back