Statistics - What size are you at what weight?

5ft 5.5inches
12 stone
Size 12 top, Size 14 bottom (have got 2 pairs of size 12 jeans that are now fitting though! :D)

I'm 5' 4" and almost 14st and am a size 18 all over. Although sizes have definitely got more generous, when I was this weight 18 years ago I was a size 22!

I'm 5ft7
13st13lb and a 16 all over however some things in primark I'm an 18 yet in asda I can't get into a 14:)

Before my son I used to be between 7st7 and 8st3 and a size 6-8, I wish I could get down to an 8-10 again one day :)

Im 5'2'' and 11st 3.5lb.

Im now a size 14 in trousers but some are slightly baggy but no where near a size 12. Tops are a size 10 or 12 depending on style and shop.

Can't wait to get to size 10 trousers. Another stone and a half and I should be there, only problem being that my top half will only be about a size 6! Im so out of proportion. Lol.

hippychick85 said:
5'8'' or 5'7.5'' (Im sure I grow and shrink half an inch repeatedly...)

Start weight- 17st 1
Clothes size- Was wearing 20's but I have come to terms with the fact that I should have probably been wearing 22's

Current weight- 15st 12.5
Clothes size- Still wearing 20's some are loose, some are still tight and my primark and M&S ones still wont fasten.

My goal weight is 12 stone...last time I was 12 stone (in my late teens) I wore 12-14's. Ideally I want to be in the 12-14 clothes again so if I am not there by 12 stone I may drop my target to 11.

Ok so now I am 14 stone 6.5. I am an 18 at bottom (although some are getting loose) and an 18 at top. I finally fit in primark size 20s and I have started eyeing up size 16 clothes in other shops. Been wearing an 18 since about 15 stone so hoping with another couple of lbs to be in the 16.

i'm 5'6
12st 2.5
and size 14 but my trousers are getting quite loose now :) time for some new ones soon but i think i'll wait till i get to 12st.

I'm 5ft 6, 15st and a size 18 all over. From memory I think it will take until I'm well into the 13st bracket before I will fit a 16 comfortably, and I start getting into some 14s around the 12st mark. I hope so, anyway - i still have lots of nice clothes in these small sizes in the cupboard waiting for the day I lose this blinking weight (it has been a long wait so far!!)

Is it unusual to be a size 16 all over at 12 stone and 5 foot 6?

I am but I think most people seem to be a 14ish at this weight & height? xx

From memory (it has been a while!!) I was a 16 in most shops when in the low 12st bracket, but was starting to be able to wear some 14s (depending on the brand and the cut). I suppose it depends on things like body shame, frame, bust size etc.

Thanks Synstar,

I think maybe I've got a smallish frame and big bust so maybe that explains it, looking forward to getting into the 11 stone bracket and some 14s again :)

hope you're ok xx

I am 5ft 6 inch and weigh 13 stone 11lb. Size 16 - big busted - now 36FF and bottoms a 16 but 14 in joggers.
Funny thing my weight is coming off back to front! At 12 stone 7 I was a size 18 trousers and top have always had big ass, hips and boobs but 28 inch waist and trim core area . Now the weight has come off my ass, thighs and even some off my bust but my double belly is still there - and that was the last to arrive!

I'm 5'1" and weigh 10st1.5lbs at the mo. I tend to be a size 14-16 on top and 10-12 on the bottom though at 11st5.5 I was a size 12 on the bottom but heading into a 14 and still 14-16 on top. However my bra has gone from a 36GG to 34GG. Always had probs with the top half. It's when the probs start with the bottom half that the dieting starts again! Strangely my shoe size has come back to normal. I was finding my size 4's could be a little tight whereas I'm normally a 3.5-4 depending on the shop but never more than a 4. My "fat" feet got me down cos at least shoes and handbags always fitted, but when the shoes began to feel like they didn't......:-(

I'm 5ft5 (used to be 5ft6 but shrunk an inch when i broke my leg!). I weigh (currently) 18st10. Was 19st2.5 2 weeks ago. My clothes size vary from 22-24 on bottom and 20-18 on top. Unfortunatly i have a large backside & rather large chest. My thighs are pretty big as well. Yet my arms and bottom half of legs dont seem to be.
Always seems to be a chore buying clothes. Hopefully that wont be the case for much longer.

5ft 3
10 st 2 lb
generally 10-12 top, 12 bottom, although depends on the shop and my bum still refuses to fit into a size 12 jean in Primark!

I'm 5ft n 10 stone 3.4 n I'm a size 14 on bottom just! N a size 12/14 on top depending on what shop! Id love to be a loose 12 or 10 but wieght isn't shifting very fast! Ergh! Xx

Back