Stone be gone!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Lisaberry, 4 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Lisaberry

Lisaberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.3lb(31.13%)
    Diet:
    Changes like the wind!
    I've woken up with my head on straight today so it's time to start this properly. I need this last stone gone. I can't keep faffing about!

B: tinned mushrooms, tinned cherry toms and 2 eggs
    I would have cooked some turkey washers too but didn't feel like them in the end.
    The cherry toms were yum. Must remember and get some more. Tinned mushrooms were nice too but shame they were 70p a tin!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisaberry

Lisaberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.3lb(31.13%)
    Diet:
    Changes like the wind!
    Well I never had any lunch but I did just eat some mashed potato and peas to keep me going until dinner. I feel bad as obviously there was no Superfree in that but it was better than chomping on toast or crisps. Oh I also had an Alpen light bar so that's half a B too.

Can't believe how long that breakfast kept me going. Just wish I had better breakfast options for work says. Fruit and yogurt just doesn't cut it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.