Smart Points Stop Dieting, Start Living

Here to follow :)

I signed up to ww online this evening so I'll be doing smartpoints too. Good luck xx

hi just subscribing x

I seem to remember that more was more last time so I'm trying to eat regularly but the right stuff! X

Yeah that's did work well for you! You eat tonnes I've veg which is probably why haha! I've really been struggling to lose been going since October with not much coming off despite "clean eating". Very disheartening lol

I've returned to WW online too. I was trying to just stick to healthy eating but, as you said, I need something a bit more structured.
Hope you're having a good day :)

I like weight watchers I think it's psychological lol if anything I eat more "bad foods" than I do on anything else.. We shall see what happens!!!
When do you weigh?
xx

Here to follow :)

I signed up to ww online this evening so I'll be doing smartpoints too. Good luck xx

Thanks for the follow :)
How are you finding it?
I'm literally just getting used to new app layout... wah!!!!

hi just subscribing x

Thank you for subscribing!
How are you getting on?

xx

Helllooooo Guys!

Sorry I've been MIA a bit lately..I've been massive busy! This week Has been so long and tiring after having 2 weeks off!

Weigh day was yesterday! I lost 3.1lbs! Very happy!
also lost 1.1% body fat.. also very happy :)

I didn't have a personal training session on Thursday as I went to see Shrek which was really good! Costumes were amazing!!!!

But I did go to kettlebells yesterday for the first time on a Saturday in ages!.. Managed to do 2 laps of the hall jogging which for me is a big achievement!!
I also went to kettlebells today as well which was HARD!!! Felt really good afterwards though :)

Ordered a meat hamper from Muscle food on Friday which has enough meat for me and hubby for about a month ..really looking forward to it getting here and having a look to see if its any good :)

Also had a £25 off voucher for Ocado so did a shop on there which is being delivered tomorrow... so we will be all set to go! will just have to buy fruit and veg as we go I think...not that we're big veg eaters anyway haha

Just about to start prepping my Lunches for the next few days in work!

How has everyones week been??
xxx

Well done on the weigh-in result! That's great :)
I weigh on a Sunday morning.
That's good that you got to the kettlebells classes. I'm prepping my lunch for tomorrow now too.x

Well done on ur loss, thats a fab amount! Im finding it ok, like i getting used to the new app and the new pp i knew alot of the old pp of by heart so its a bit harder x

Helllooooo Guys!

Sorry I've been MIA a bit lately..I've been massive busy! This week Has been so long and tiring after having 2 weeks off!

Weigh day was yesterday! I lost 3.1lbs! Very happy!
also lost 1.1% body fat.. also very happy :)

I didn't have a personal training session on Thursday as I went to see Shrek which was really good! Costumes were amazing!!!!

But I did go to kettlebells yesterday for the first time on a Saturday in ages!.. Managed to do 2 laps of the hall jogging which for me is a big achievement!!
I also went to kettlebells today as well which was HARD!!! Felt really good afterwards though :)

Ordered a meat hamper from Muscle food on Friday which has enough meat for me and hubby for about a month ..really looking forward to it getting here and having a look to see if its any good :)

Also had a £25 off voucher for Ocado so did a shop on there which is being delivered tomorrow... so we will be all set to go! will just have to buy fruit and veg as we go I think...not that we're big veg eaters anyway haha

Just about to start prepping my Lunches for the next few days in work!

How has everyones week been??
xxx

Omg! Check You Out with your AMAZING loss! So proud of you Sweetie! Keep up the hard work! Quick question, what's Muscle Food lol x

Omg! Check You Out with your AMAZING loss! So proud of you Sweetie! Keep up the hard work! Quick question, what's Muscle Food lol x
Thank you my love!
Muscle food is a website that does high protein food.. all different things like protein bars protein pizza etc... but i bought a meat hamper from them.. its an selection of extra lean meat.. chicken, steak, mince etc

Thank you my love!
Muscle food is a website that does high protein food.. all different things like protein bars protein pizza etc... but i bought a meat hamper from them.. its an selection of extra lean meat.. chicken, steak, mince etc

That sounds so awesome! Does it work out cheaper than buying in the shops? X

Hello everyone! I've had a bit of a bad food evening today!!
been really good all day in work..but Ive come home toms in work so all I've done is eat :(

I've had a freddo (5SP)
6! yes 6! Toffee (12sp)
AND! 4 oreos! (8sp)
so thats 25sp on shite!!!

a little bit gutted! but will make up for it tomorrow hopefully!!

xx

That sounds so awesome! Does it work out cheaper than buying in the shops? X

Umm yeah I think it works out a bit cheaper! it was £55 reduced form £120..no way its worth £120 though haha

Hello everyone! I've had a bit of a bad food evening today!!
been really good all day in work..but Ive come home toms in work so all I've done is eat :(

I've had a freddo (5SP)
6! yes 6! Toffee (12sp)
AND! 4 oreos! (8sp)
so thats 25sp on shite!!!

a little bit gutted! but will make up for it tomorrow hopefully!!

xx

Draw the line underneath it and move on, tomorrow is a fresh day X

Umm yeah I think it works out a bit cheaper! it was £55 reduced form £120..no way its worth £120 though haha

That sounds like a DFS Style Reduction lol X

Draw the line underneath it and move on, tomorrow is a fresh day X

haha yeah i will just move on tomorrow.. I've got a pt session in the evening so tomorrow won't be an issue food wise.. usually when Toms in work i go to my mums so i have stuff to occupy me! Writing this down makes me feel very pathetic hahaha

That sounds like a DFS Style Reduction lol X

I know lol.. but it does work out quite good value!
I also bought some sugar free high protein strawberry jelly sweets!

exciting lol
xx

I know lol.. but it does work out quite good value!
I also bought some sugar free high protein strawberry jelly sweets!

exciting lol
xx

Oooo how do they work out on points? X

I haven't looked yet to be honest!
but int he new smart point system the points are lowered with the amount of protein in things so I'm thinking relatively low..........Hopefully! lol

I haven't looked yet to be honest!
but int he new smart point system the points are lowered with the amount of protein in things so I'm thinking relatively low..........Hopefully! lol

Fingers crossed for you X

OK so I thought I might start using my food diary as just that.....

So todays food!

Breakfast:
Chocolate peanut butter protein (made with almond milk) 2SP
Porridge Cake 3SP

Total: 5SP

Lunch:
Tuna chunks in brine 1SP
Microwave jacket potato 6SP

Total: 7SP

Dinner:
Home made Lasagne 12SP
Garlic bread 8SP

Total 20SP

Snacks:
Popcorn 3SP
Walkers Pops 3sp
Dark Chocolate 3SP

Total 9SP

Daily Total: 41SP

Smart Points Remaining: 7SP

Fit Points: 20FP

I've used all my Weekly Points this week plus 2!! bad times!! Hoping it hasn't done too much damage this week!

xx

OK so I thought I might start using my food diary as just that.....

So todays food!

Breakfast:
Chocolate peanut butter protein (made with almond milk) 2SP
Porridge Cake 3SP

Total: 5SP

Lunch:
Tuna chunks in brine 1SP
Microwave jacket potato 6SP

Total: 7SP

Dinner:
Home made Lasagne 12SP
Garlic bread 8SP

Total 20SP

Snacks:
Popcorn 3SP
Walkers Pops 3sp
Dark Chocolate 3SP

Total 9SP

Daily Total: 41SP

Smart Points Remaining: 7SP

Fit Points: 20FP

I've used all my Weekly Points this week plus 2!! bad times!! Hoping it hasn't done too much damage this week!

xx

Your breakfast sounds amazing! What's a porridge cake?!? X

Your breakfast sounds amazing! What's a porridge cake?!? X

It's basicly just porridge oats, a bit of yogurt, an egg and a little bit of baking powder.
Baked in the oven for half hour lol. It's rally tasty. My mum adds fruit to hers before she bakes it but I add mine after :)

Xx

Back