Smart Points Stop Dieting, Start Living

It's basicly just porridge oats, a bit of yogurt, an egg and a little bit of baking powder.
Baked in the oven for half hour lol. It's rally tasty. My mum adds fruit to hers before she bakes it but I add mine after :)

Xx

Can you upload a pic when you next have it? I can't eat porridge due to ibs but wonder if this way might be more digestible? X

Can you upload a pic when you next have it? I can't eat porridge due to ibs but wonder if this way might be more digestible? X

Yeah of course :) xxx

Hey everyone! Hope you've all had a fab Saturday!

Weigh in this morning! 3.1lbs off again! Happy its consistent! I was a bit down about not having a bigger loss the first week back after christmas but if I can keep this up I will be over the moon!
3lbs a week means 5 stone by the time I go on holiday at the end of June! so Keep your fingers crossed for consistency for me!!

I went to kettlebells this am! For some reason it always seems so much harder on a Saturday morning than on a Sunday afternoon or a Tuesday eve! But never mind I went anyway!!

I don't eat anything before kettlebells because I would see it in reverse halfway through my class so made up for that with a cooked breakfast when I came home!
Cooked by my fantastic boyfriend!

Brunch
2 extra lean chicken breast sausage (3SP)
4 bacon medallions (2SP)
1 warburtons thin (3SP)
2 scrambled eggs (4SP)
1/2 pack M&S parmentier potatoes (7SP)

Total 19SP

Dinner
CHINESE :O
1/2 tray Chicken fried Rice
2 Chicken balls
Curry Sauce
Chips (home made actifry)
Duck with pancakes (shop bought so pointed from packet)

Total 31SP

As far as dinner goes I don't think I'm too far off points wise!

However! After dinner my mother did the unspeakable and brought out the chocolate fondue!!!

I did scan the chocolate used with my app and allowed for a whole bar.. which worked out at 30SP.. I think I've over estimated this but better safe than sorry.....

So that brings todays total to a whopping 80SP!!!!!!

I have 9 weeklies left :eek:

I did earn 19 Fitpoints though so its not all bad!

Looking forward to Kettlebells tomorrow to hopefully burn some of it off :)

Night everyone! hope you have a lovely weekend!
xxx

Hey everyone! Hope you've all had a fab Saturday!

Weigh in this morning! 3.1lbs off again! Happy its consistent! I was a bit down about not having a bigger loss the first week back after christmas but if I can keep this up I will be over the moon!
3lbs a week means 5 stone by the time I go on holiday at the end of June! so Keep your fingers crossed for consistency for me!!

I went to kettlebells this am! For some reason it always seems so much harder on a Saturday morning than on a Sunday afternoon or a Tuesday eve! But never mind I went anyway!!

I don't eat anything before kettlebells because I would see it in reverse halfway through my class so made up for that with a cooked breakfast when I came home!
Cooked by my fantastic boyfriend!

Brunch
2 extra lean chicken breast sausage (3SP)
4 bacon medallions (2SP)
1 warburtons thin (3SP)
2 scrambled eggs (4SP)
1/2 pack M&S parmentier potatoes (7SP)

Total 19SP

Dinner
CHINESE :O
1/2 tray Chicken fried Rice
2 Chicken balls
Curry Sauce
Chips (home made actifry)
Duck with pancakes (shop bought so pointed from packet)

Total 31SP

As far as dinner goes I don't think I'm too far off points wise!

However! After dinner my mother did the unspeakable and brought out the chocolate fondue!!!

I did scan the chocolate used with my app and allowed for a whole bar.. which worked out at 30SP.. I think I've over estimated this but better safe than sorry.....

So that brings todays total to a whopping 80SP!!!!!!

I have 9 weeklies left :eek:

I did earn 19 Fitpoints though so its not all bad!

Looking forward to Kettlebells tomorrow to hopefully burn some of it off :)

Night everyone! hope you have a lovely weekend!
xxx

What an EPIC food day you had!!!! If that's what dieting and losing 3lbs a week is all about then I'm happy to follow this plan!!!! More is most definitely More!!!!

Well Done on your fantastic, remember that slow and steady wins the race and look at how much you could of lost by June!!!! Keep up the hard work x

Well done with the loss :) that's really great.
That porridge cake sounds so yummy.
Hope you're having a good weekend.

What an EPIC food day you had!!!! If that's what dieting and losing 3lbs a week is all about then I'm happy to follow this plan!!!! More is most definitely More!!!!

Well Done on your fantastic, remember that slow and steady wins the race and look at how much you could of lost by June!!!! Keep up the hard work x

I had a massive cheat day yesterday!
Well! I had worked on albs a week being 7 stone which was very optimistic with my thyroid at the moment :(
But! Never the less I am very happy with albs a week :)

Well done with the loss :) that's really great.
That porridge cake sounds so yummy.
Hope you're having a good weekend.

Thank you hun :)
It is really nice makes me feel like I've had a treat haha
Day 2 of week 3....Wish me luck!

xxx

Just catching up after not really being online for a week. Big congratulations to your loss - that is pretty epic :) As was the tastiness that followed!

Just out of interest how are you tracking your kettlebells classes in terms of intensity? I am struggling to decide what intensity to track a lot of my gym time at still with the new system.

I had a massive cheat day yesterday!
Well! I had worked on albs a week being 7 stone which was very optimistic with my thyroid at the moment :(
But! Never the less I am very happy with albs a week :)

Thank you hun :)
It is really nice makes me feel like I've had a treat haha
Day 2 of week 3....Wish me luck!

xxx

Remember that any loss is going in the right direction and none of us are going anywhere, we will be here every step of the way. X

Just catching up after not really being online for a week. Big congratulations to your loss - that is pretty epic :) As was the tastiness that followed!

Just out of interest how are you tracking your kettlebells classes in terms of intensity? I am struggling to decide what intensity to track a lot of my gym time at still with the new system.

Oh my days the food was Devine haha. I've been very good today though!

I just put it into the activity tracker on my Fitbit and it does it for me I would say kettlebells was high intensity though. I can barely breathe when I'm doing th class haha!

Remember that any loss is going in the right direction and none of us are going anywhere, we will be here every step of the way. X

I know. I am really pleased with my loss as before Christmas I was trying VERY hard and losing next to nothing so 3lb a week is a massive improvement!!

How have your weekends been ladies?

Xx

Oh my days the food was Devine haha. I've been very good today though!

I just put it into the activity tracker on my Fitbit and it does it for me I would say kettlebells was high intensity though. I can barely breathe when I'm doing th class haha!

I know. I am really pleased with my loss as before Christmas I was trying VERY hard and losing next to nothing so 3lb a week is a massive improvement!!

How have your weekends been ladies?

Xx

You should be very proud of yourself!!!! I tried SW and out on weight, seems that WW Counting is the only way for me! My weekend has been busy busy, will update my diary soon x

You should be very proud of yourself!!!! I tried SW and out on weight, seems that WW Counting is the only way for me! My weekend has been busy busy, will update my diary soon x

Weight watchers seems to be the only thing that works for me as well tbh!
very frustrating!

Hey guys!!

So yesterday I didn't eat very much.. partly to make up for Saturdays binge fest! partly because kettlebells was at one o'clock and i don't get up early enough to eat before without the fear of being sick during! haha

Kettlebells yesterday was insanely hard! It was with a different instructor, He's a fantastic instructor but he thinks that everyone is just as fit as he is and they can all do the things that he does!..MASSIVELY MISTAKEN lol so basically I nearly died haha

If my o/h is working on a sunday i tend to go to my mums straight from the gym!
I did have some ham and Wotsits when i got there just to tide me over until dinner was ready!

Dinner was cottage pie peas carrots and gravy... I didn't eat my mash though cause mum put butter in it and I don't like butter :(
I made up for that with a bread roll hot from the oven though ;)

I didn't have a clue how to point dinner... I tried to point the ingredients but its still only a guesstimate!

so
lunch 5SP

dinner 16sp

and snacks

pop chips 3SP
dark choc 7SP
egg muffin 2SP
porridge cake 2SP
Total 14SP

Total 35 Dailies
Fit points 24

Today!

Just had work today! felt STARVING all day :(
Don't know why ..Possibly from the exercise yesterday!

Breakfast:
Protein shake made with almond milk (2SP)
Porridge Cake (3SP)

Total 5SP

Lunch:
Chicken Breast (3SP)
Popcorn (3SP)
Popchips (3SP)

Total 9SP

Dinner:
Chicken Thigh (11SP)
Pitta Bread (5SP)
Halloumi Light (4SP)
Actifry Chips (5SP)

Total 25SP

Snack:
Protein Gummies 30g (1SP)
Dark Chocolate 1/2 Bar (3SP)
Egg Muffins (4SP)

Total 8SP

Dailies Used: 47 Smart Points
Weeklies Used: 0
Fit Points Earned: 11Fit Points

Hope you've all had a good monday.... Worst day of the week over with!

xxx

Hey guys!!

So yesterday I didn't eat very much.. partly to make up for Saturdays binge fest! partly because kettlebells was at one o'clock and i don't get up early enough to eat before without the fear of being sick during! haha

Kettlebells yesterday was insanely hard! It was with a different instructor, He's a fantastic instructor but he thinks that everyone is just as fit as he is and they can all do the things that he does!..MASSIVELY MISTAKEN lol so basically I nearly died haha

If my o/h is working on a sunday i tend to go to my mums straight from the gym!
I did have some ham and Wotsits when i got there just to tide me over until dinner was ready!

Dinner was cottage pie peas carrots and gravy... I didn't eat my mash though cause mum put butter in it and I don't like butter :(
I made up for that with a bread roll hot from the oven though ;)

I didn't have a clue how to point dinner... I tried to point the ingredients but its still only a guesstimate!

so
lunch 5SP

dinner 16sp

and snacks

pop chips 3SP
dark choc 7SP
egg muffin 2SP
porridge cake 2SP
Total 14SP

Total 35 Dailies
Fit points 24

I think as long as your guesstimate was reasonable for the portion you had then you shouldn't be far off. X

Today!

Just had work today! felt STARVING all day :(
Don't know why ..Possibly from the exercise yesterday!

Breakfast:
Protein shake made with almond milk (2SP)
Porridge Cake (3SP)

Total 5SP

Lunch:
Chicken Breast (3SP)
Popcorn (3SP)
Popchips (3SP)

Total 9SP

Dinner:
Chicken Thigh (11SP)
Pitta Bread (5SP)
Halloumi Light (4SP)
Actifry Chips (5SP)

Total 25SP

Snack:
Protein Gummies 30g (1SP)
Dark Chocolate 1/2 Bar (3SP)
Egg Muffins (4SP)

Total 8SP

Dailies Used: 47 Smart Points
Weeklies Used: 0
Fit Points Earned: 11Fit Points

Hope you've all had a good monday.... Worst day of the week over with!

xxx

Well Done on another fab days food, you've certainly hit the ground running today!!!! Your dinner sounds particularly yummy, love a good fakeaway! X

Hope you feel better today...I always feel so hungry on a Monday. I think it's because it's the first day back to work.
Food looked good yesterday :)

I think as long as your guesstimate was reasonable for the portion you had then you shouldn't be far off. X

Well Done on another fab days food, you've certainly hit the ground running today!!!! Your dinner sounds particularly yummy, love a good fakeaway! X

Yeah It was basically just mince in gravy lol! Was massively yum though! Partly because i was starving from the exercise and partly because I didn't have to cook it lol!!

I feel like I've really got back into it now! Everything is starting to make sense again and I don't feel like i'm being deprived of anything at all...
Life is good!!

how is your week going??

xx

Hope you feel better today...I always feel so hungry on a Monday. I think it's because it's the first day back to work.
Food looked good yesterday :)

Yeah that's probably got a lot to do with it! I feel fine today! Got Kettlebells this eve thought so I'll be starving all day tomorrow again lol
xx

Yeah It was basically just mince in gravy lol! Was massively yum though! Partly because i was starving from the exercise and partly because I didn't have to cook it lol!!

I feel like I've really got back into it now! Everything is starting to make sense again and I don't feel like i'm being deprived of anything at all...
Life is good!!

how is your week going??

xx

It's great that life is good, that's what we like to hear!!!! Doesn't food always taste better when you don't have to cook OR wash up! X

Back