Stormywave and the road to happiness

Ah well, rather you than me Stormy LOL

Well I couldn't find a coffee grinder think it's gonna be Argos, and I couldn't be bothered with the drive there...so was naughty and bought some digital scales (there were a bargain)

Made a Xmas card, resealed the bath after I fixed the tile that had come loose. Housework done...... Tad bored

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Brunch as not peckish early on - some leftover cheeseburger pie, with a sprinkling of linseeds
Dinner - rest of cheeseburger pie
Snacks - baby bel, pepperoni, sm pack pork scratchings, 2 cans of dr pepper zero
Pint of water, 1litre weak sugar free squash......

Not sure if I've done something wrong tho cos this is the first day I've felt really hungry when the day is done.

Morning stormy

Only thing I can see on your menu that could be causing the hunger is Dr Pepper... Although it's zero it could have acetic acid or some sweetener that affects your hunger pangs ... I'm not very expert though so others will give you better answers I'm sure :)

Ooo thanks, I'll keep off the dr pepper today and see if it helps.
Breakfast - out with some friends, so coffee and water - no Atkins friendly food there sadly
Lunch - ham salad
Dinner chicken and choritzo with cauli

Will try to stick to just water, need to get bottled as I can't drink tap water unflavoured

X

Went to costas with the girlies, as I thought I couldn't find any atkins friendly food so I had a soya coffee (think this is ok- actually hope it is cos it was lush !) only one tho and a bottle of water...

Too hot for lunch so grabbed a handful of ham and a bit of cheese.

Treated myself to some bits and pieces from m + s, flavoured chicken 1.3G per half and sausages at .5g each... Expensive and lazy I know but 12.5hr shift tomoz so won't be in the mood to cook with an early on Saturday too.

Looked up soya latte - was a med sized and website states it's 6.3 carbs so not soooo awful

Morning Stormy, it's shocking how carby some items can be isn't it love, that's nearly a third of your allowed daily total :eek:

Hi Stormy... soya lattes are wonderful, but when I checked some of the brands on MFP, some were low-ish (6g-ish) and some were high (14+-ish) so just be careful.

If you make it yourself you can use unsweetened soya milk - but I am definitely not a fan of that - not tried Splenda in it though as I usually don't like sugar in my coffee...

It's one of the things I miss on Atkins, a lovely Starbucks latte ... but, coffee with cream definitely makes up for it. :)

Yep, I agree it does seem a lot but it was so worth it just to fit in with everyone else... One of our friends has just had a gastric bypass and even she managed a small cup... I dont like all the questions and opinions to be fair. It's no one else's business....

Yes I am pretty private too so try and avoid questions ... :)

Easy life sometimes is the way to go x

Hi stormy, glad to hear that it's all going well. Agree that i like my privacy - except now i keep telling everyone how great atkins is lol;)

Katie, I agree completely... Will start converting friends to Atkins as soon as they start to comment on my loss...

Weekend... Not sleeping so well as have the hideous meeting on Monday to see if I still have a job, trying to keep busy and get everything organised.

Mum popped over as it's middle sons 18th on Tuesday, took her to local craft shop and picked up bits to finish off my Xmas cards that I'm making (sad - maybe but I can't eat when I'm sewing !!)

Didn't eat ham salad for lunch yesterday so had that for lunch today, dirty Atkins bar for brekky.... Dinner is gonna be ooopsie rolls filled with garlic chicken and lettuce (if they work)

Tomorrow gonna make Atkins lasagne with aubergine, after I've watched youngest play rugby. Hope to pick up coffee grinder too, looked again today and no luck

Oh my word poodle rolls - lush in fact mega lush !! X

Edit ... Oopsie rolls - Grrr iPod auto correct

I think I'd much prefer to call them poodle rolls! Lol :)

Wi a very disappointed 1lb loss. :-(

Breakfast
Oopsie roll with cream cheese

Will probably miss lunch as will still be at rugby match

Dinner
Atkins lasagne

Snacks
Pepperoni

Just under two weeks till hol, fingers crossed can make loss up to 1 stone - everything crossed

Well done on the loss Stormy! :)

Back