Stormywave and the road to happiness

Thanks, I guess I should be happy even tho it's only a pound... Half s stone in two weeks aint so bad after all.

Atkins lasagne made and just made some linseed bread in tiny muffin cases.

Late lunch 3 mini breads warm with some butter and cheese, 2 slices beef with tiny amount of wholegrain mustard.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Stormy well done on your loss:). The linseed rolls sound nice - what's the recipe?
Xx

Hi Katie

I found the recipe on the sticky...page 60ish...

From memory its
75g ground flaxseed
1 lg egg
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbl olive oil

They werent too bad, prefer the oopsie rolls although they were fairly sweet tasting, and I think these will last longer...think its that I just dont like the taste of linseed but they were less eggy than mim's. I thought I might need to have something with more fibre so fingers crossed they work.

Sept 25th -6lbs
Oct 2nd -1lb
Oct 9th ........
Oct 14th (early wi due to hol)
Oct 23rd

Morning Stormy :)

Morning, late up today as have the dreaded meeting to find out if I still have a job. So not slept all night then fell asleep just after 5 this morn. Feel sick so will be just having water till after lunch when the meeting should be over... Crappy day here we go !!

Good luck Stormy! Hugs :)

Morning Stormy, I hope the meeting goes OK and you still have a job love

Good news - job intact

Bad news celebrated with bad food

Restart tomoz

Bad stormy !!

Great news on the job:D. Lots of water required! ;)
Xx

Wow! Well done Stormy! Great news on the job front! :)

Good news - job intact

Bad news celebrated with bad food

Restart tomoz

Bad stormy !!

Totally understandable love.

Good morning.

Good news with the job! You must feel tonnes better! I hope you enjoyed the crap food! :D

Thanks all, just home from a 12.5 hr shift short staffed so ran two teams with a ten min lunch break at 5pm.... No chance of staying hydrated .......... Wondering why I wanted to keep the job !! Lol

Been good all day but not eaten or drunk enough, hope tomorrow's shift is better

What do u do, doll?

Nurse on acute stroke unit x

Morning Stormy... Brutal day! Hope today is easier! :)

Morning stormy, that's one hell of a job there love.

Back