Struggling for ideas!!!

Sorry in being really blonde! I still don't know what that is

Also does anyone use soya milk in their coffee?
Sometimes I make it fine and other times it's like it curdles what am I doing wrong?!?

MIM = muffin in a minute - the recipe is on the Just Recipes link hun.

Soya milk - for me it always curdles in coffee, something to do with the temperature - it doesn't happen in tea. For coffee I use almond milk.

Oh wow muffin in a minute sounds great!!!

I wondered about the temp! That's great thank u! I will get some almond milk today!!! Have a good day :-D

Sorry I was being a lazy monkey. I used to make the basic and toast them with butter on :) waant a massive fab but you could make flax bread too :) I don't like soya just changed to almond. Haven't tried the coconut yet !

I'm defo going to give MIM a go! I've bought some almond milk but not tried it yet. I've found if i leave my coffee to cool a bit then poor the soya in really slow its fine - just happy to be able to have a coffee!

Going to try the tuna and chorizo fish cakes tonight from the recipes - looking forward to something new!!!

Have a good day ladies xxx

Loving the almond milk!!!

Made tuna and chorizo fish cakes tonight from the recipes page! They were gorgeous! Will defo be making these again!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    547.5 KB · Views: 43
H ther! Mims are useful but fishcakes sound fab...off to find recipe! X

Katie did you have a go of the fish cakes?

How is everyone doing? Hope you are all having a good week? I've got out of the habit of posting my menus although I've been nosying at everyone else's so here is today

b = bacon & lidl sausage
l = courgette soup
d = chicken & kale

snack = lidl pepperami, slice of cheese
drinks 4 pints of water 2 coffees with almond milk

Small onion half a leek & garlic chopped and fried in a little oil. Add 3 courgettes chopped and 2 cups of veg stock bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 mins. Blitz till smooth then add 4 tablespoons of cream and black pepper and mix. It makes 3 servings x

It's my favourite! Got broccoli & Stilton for tomorrow! My soup maker is my favourite toy!!!

looking for more soup recipes but struggling to find low carb ones x

Back