STS Support Group

Think I was in denial Phoenix ;). I was up a bit this morning but not surprising given I've come out of ketosis. Not by much tho so I hope that the scales start to kick down again once I restart tomorrow.

when i take a break , intentional or otherwise , i usually see a rise on the scales on the second day , so dont be surprised if theres a delayed reaction

i need to drink more water , still struggle with that , maybe it will make something move

It is frustrating when you stay the same and you do tend to think I could eat normally as stay the same. What I always try to remember is if my body is in the mood to STS on a vlcd I sure as hell would have put on weight if I was eating 'normally'.
Stick with it, it's going to shift soon x

Big hugs to anyone feeling down about there weight loss. Just remember at least your trying xx

So glad you started this thread up again, its the first time ive seen it! but really does help, last week when i started SnS 100% i stayed the same for 6 days then lost 1lb on WI which in total was 3lbs as id lost 2lbs the day after WI! odd i know but true, this week ive stayed the exact same weight since Wednesday! it is so frustrating even if it was just a 1lb difference id be happy! im not giving up or anything daft like that! i set myself 7lbs to lose by the end of feb ive currently only lost 3lbs, so no idea how the other 4lbs is going to come off by tuesday! it wont, you hzave to be realistic!!

My losses were brilliant when i first started my vlcd but now they have slowed down, i think i need to kick start it again or mix things up abit! i tend to have a meal in the evening so maybe if i have this earlier and just have hot chocolate after 7pm instead of my meal this could help!

I too need to drink more plain water, im not a lover of the stuff, i need to find that exante thread which shows which flavoured water you can have! i tend to just drink, decaf tea and coffee along with loads of coke zero but need to drink more water!!!

I am back too!

But like the rest, feeling a bit more optimistic on future weight losses. Hopefully my day or so off plan will give a bit of a kick start.

Seems like some of us could do with drinking a bit more water and I might try this myself.

Good luck everyone in the week ahead, hopefully none of us will be posting here next Sunday!

Yeah, and it's all the usual suspects on here sulking and moaning Phoenix :D

Aaah I was always told "there's no shake in staying the same" at least we're not putting on....however reality is that its pure pants staying the same!

Well I haven't stayed the same - I've gone up the last 2 days but what goes up must come down, right?

yep defo! its probably just water levels balancing out! ive gone up 2ibs today, which has mift me off big time, ive had a face on my like a slapped a**e all day! but hey ho tomorrow is another day! i know ive been 100% so should be ok.

Back