STS Support Group

It took me seemingly forever to lose 12lbs over Nov / Dec but 2 weeks to put 12lbs on! I know that some of that was water but it does seem to go on a lot more easily than it comes off!

Last edited:
Sorry but I'm going to try avoiding this group for as long as possible.

Me too Cherry but before you know it you're a member! :cry:

:sigh::sigh::sigh:

:sigh:

Oh and did I mention :(

Disappointment has made me hungry so had an extra pack and extra veg allowance. Naughty, I know, but much better than what I really wanted to have :)

xx

Look at that arse Toots - you can have that arse if you stick to plan! :)

Look at that arse Toots - you can have that arse if you stick to plan! :)

Good point, well made - ever thought of being a motivational speaker ;) xx

hmmm viscous circle i know it so well ,
and i dont think watching the great bake
was the best idea ive ever had

PMSL - probably not, Sweets :8855: xx

Really...........................REALLY??!!

OK, don't like being the solitary member of a club but a the same time sooo glad no-one is joining me ;)

xx

I'm only not a member Toots as I stuffed my face over Xmas. Normal service will be resumed shortly and I'll be back in the club I'm sure :)

Toots , awww sorry but it is the first week back , im sure the club will fill up soon enough and by then you would have left

well done Borders and stop being negative (says me ) lol

I'm only not a member Toots as I stuffed my face over Xmas. Normal service will be resumed shortly and I'll be back in the club I'm sure :)

Toots , awww sorry but it is the first week back , im sure the club will fill up soon enough and by then you would have left

well done Borders and stop being negative (says me ) lol

I hope not - don't want anyone to join me.
Thanks for the words of support, tho

xx

Toots, didn't really want to join you either, but here I am.

Although I know I should really avoid the daily weigh in, I have been jumping on every morning. After losing what I thought was half a stone yesterday, I am back to a 5lbs loss this morning...aaargh.

Really annoying as I didn't cheat too much yesterday (had an extra mealpack and two slices of quorn so thought I would be ok). Anyway. that's taught me - I really do need to stick to it 100%.

Hopefully Sunday's weigh in wont be too much of a disappointment.

Good luck for WI - I'm sure the scales will start moving soon. Plus look at that BMI - 1 point off already - well done

xx

frannie I did the same thing the other day , was doing so well , had a it of ham and a mini curly wurly and put on a pound

you know its only water dont you , but still it is a slippery slope and Im trying hard to stick to it 100% as i dont want to come out of ketosis and undo all the good work

good luck and youll be back on track tomoro dont worry

I have been avoiding coming in here but the time has come! Been stuck at 3.2lbs my weight at the end of week 1, 5 days later and no change!!

Hopefully won't be here too long

I am afraid I am back here again:sigh: Once again, my own fault as I did not have a good Saturday night so no weight loss at Sunday morning's weigh in. Why oh why did I not resist that takeaway??????

Anyway, dusted down and its all go to try to get as near as possible to my target of 14lbs by the end of January. Its a big ask as another 6lbs to go, but I am really going to steam ahead with the exercise and hope it will help. Back in ketosis today so at least that's one positive!

I hope for the sake of everyone who has contributed to this thread that you are not, like me a STS (in my case it's like the naughty corner!)

Im reviving this old beauty

FGS STS for 4 days now and only 2 days left to lose 2.8lb and hit my really rather pathetic loss of 6lb for feb

not looking good

on the upside i am totm and im being 100% and feeling good atm but when the scales dont move it does make you wonder why you bother

luckily i know that in the past i have sometimes lost 2lb overnight so thats my best hope right now

cant believe we have been totally ignoring this thread when many of us seem to be struggling this month , roll on spring , its gotta be easier when the sun is shining

Back