Stupid Waist!!

Smirky

Gold Member
Anyone else keep track of their measurements? for the past few months i have and to begin with my thighs were 27inches each, they are now 22inches YAY... my arms were 15inches they are now 13inches YAY.... my hips were 49.5inches they are now 40inches ... :D :D :D ...

Now... Mr Waist ... was 39.5inches, it's now 34inches... and whilst i'm happy ofc! .. this hasn't changed in months!!! everything else has slowly gone down over the last two months, waist hasn't :( any idea's of why? or how to shift the bugger? :D thankyou! :(

Haha I'm the same my waist hasn't gone down much in the last few weeks ?? I always lose loads on my waist, in my case it's middle aged spread , maybe diff exercises would help?xx

bust - 5.5 inch
waist - 5 iinch
hips - 5 inch
thighs - 3.5 inch each
arms - 1/2 inch each

that's at 21st June

I'd always lose 3-4 inch more off my waist ?

Well done on losing those inches. I have found that doing the hula hoop exercise on the wii has done wonders for my waist. Its just pretend hula hooping really

well done on those inch losses ladies, i cant wait to get to that stage!! the waist inches may have slowed as ul be lossing the inches where the most weight is, which tends to be the bust, hips ect......

and i agree, hula hooping real or make believe is fab for waist as is stomach crunches but turn to the side as u sit up, its a real killer but is great for trimming the waist!

all the best and keep up the fab work xxx

Well done on losing those inches. I have found that doing the hula hoop exercise on the wii has done wonders for my waist. Its just pretend hula hooping really

thankyou! i will have to get my wii fit set up again took it down as changed telly and haven't plugged it all in again yet lol! :) may do that tonight .. with the hula hoop though i always found i did it more with my hips than tum?? lol that make sense? am i doing it wrong? :D xxx

well done on those inch losses ladies, i cant wait to get to that stage!! the waist inches may have slowed as ul be lossing the inches where the most weight is, which tends to be the bust, hips ect......

and i agree, hula hooping real or make believe is fab for waist as is stomach crunches but turn to the side as u sit up, its a real killer but is great for trimming the waist!

all the best and keep up the fab work xxx

thankyou! you will soon be posting up your inches too bet you've already toned up loads :) thank you for the advice, must ask though what are crunches? i've heard of them but never really seen what to do for them? lol thanks... i'm hopeless sorry xxx

Haha I'm the same my waist hasn't gone down much in the last few weeks ?? I always lose loads on my waist, in my case it's middle aged spread , maybe diff exercises would help?xx

bust - 5.5 inch
waist - 5 iinch
hips - 5 inch
thighs - 3.5 inch each
arms - 1/2 inch each

that's at 21st June

I'd always lose 3-4 inch more off my waist ?

yeah i'm thinking exercises tbh, i only do swimming and weights lol so legs and arms are getting there and my hips were huge so think that's why they have gone down a lot as more to lose there, don't get me started on my bust, HATE losing the weight there :( need exercises to tone that up too haha :D :D but the tum needs attention for now, tum and arms i need to work on, once i've done that i'll be pretty happy tbh! my double chin has gone down a lot too :eek::eek::eek: :D:D:D:D:D:D

ha no worries hun, crunches are basically sit ups but u really have to keep your tum taught and held in. u can get some good variation ideas on you tube id imagine, u can pretty much find anything on there lol. u sit up with your hands resting at your temples and when u get to sitting up u twist to either left or right, u can then repeat as many times as u feel fit then do same but twist oppersite side, or just alernate between sides with each one, entirely up to u, but it does work hun. let me know if u give it a go and
how your getting on xxx

russian twists will help your waist smirky:

sit on the floor as you would if you were about to lie down and do a regular sit up - so knees together in front of you, lift your feet off the floor and using a heavyish object - 500ml bottle of water maybe or something heavier, touch it to one side of you and then pass it across to the other side, do 3 sets of 12 reps. Hurts but its worth it :) x

http://www.ab-core-and-stomach-exercises.com/russian-twist.html

theres an example on there ^ as my explanations arent great!

ha no worries hun, crunches are basically sit ups but u really have to keep your tum taught and held in. u can get some good variation ideas on you tube id imagine, u can pretty much find anything on there lol. u sit up with your hands resting at your temples and when u get to sitting up u twist to either left or right, u can then repeat as many times as u feel fit then do same but twist oppersite side, or just alernate between sides with each one, entirely up to u, but it does work hun. let me know if u give it a go and
how your getting on xxx

thankyou!! will be trying these from tomorrow, my OH showed me how to do crunchies and other tum exercises so will be doing these all week, told me to do 15 of each! cheeky bugger! :D xxx

russian twists will help your waist smirky:

sit on the floor as you would if you were about to lie down and do a regular sit up - so knees together in front of you, lift your feet off the floor and using a heavyish object - 500ml bottle of water maybe or something heavier, touch it to one side of you and then pass it across to the other side, do 3 sets of 12 reps. Hurts but its worth it :) x

Russian Twist or the V-sit position for Ab Exercises

theres an example on there ^ as my explanations arent great!

ace thankyou hun haven't heard of these before looked it up on youtube and will definitely give it a go! anything to get the waist on the move again!! xxx

Back