Success express diary with pictures

Hi conlu, i have also been following SE for a week alomst, and i lost 2.5lb today which i was so pleased with as my loss is normally slow- and 1.5 off for you is ace considering you had a day and a bit off plan, well done!

I agree that this plan suits me better and think i will stick with it- i like the 2 hex a and b's. I have to say, i have been synning my meat and pasta etc as it says about using the highest syn value. Last time i did SE i did lose but not as much and i think this is why... i can see you said chicken was free, but it is actually 4 syns per 100g (which is tiny by the way!!!!)

Hope that will help you,

Sarah xxx

hey hunni, you dont syn your chicken pr pasta etc if its part of a main meal...its free food. only syn it if your having it as snack between meals

hey hunni, you dont syn your chicken pr pasta etc if its part of a main meal...its free food. only syn it if your having it as snack between meals

are you sure? i thought the whole point was you took the highest syn value for everything?

no hunni, you have 3 meals a day, 2/3 is super free and 1/3 is free made up of food from the green, red or extra easy plan. you have your syns but where the syns value differs you take the higher amount for example...say you wanted a mugshot for a snack, and its 3 syns on green but 15 on red...you would class it as 15 syns. your allowed 1/3 of free food with each of your free meals xx

hi i understand about the mugshots etc, but if you are following green, chicken is synned and if you follow red, potatoes are synned? and they say to take highest syn values? im right confused now!!!!

hi i understand about the mugshots etc, but if you are following green, chicken is synned and if you follow red, potatoes are synned? and they say to take highest syn values? im right confused now!!!!

if you were eating meat and potatoes together that would be extra easy hun. your 1/3 free portion on your plate can be filled with ANY fre food you like, so long as the 2/3 is superfree. and if you have your 1/3 at breakfast from red you dont have to have your 1/3 at lunch from red free food list you can have it from green or extra easy...like i say as long as your 1/3 is from any of the free food lists its ok. god you must have been starving!!!

pahahaha what you like!!! thats made me chuckle, bless you weighing out your chicken id have been mortified!! im cutting back the syns a bit this week cos im out AGAIN friday night at a wedding, and im doing that 30 day shred and i always gain weight when i start a new exercise regime through water retention, but i cant bear seeing it on the scales even though i know its only temporary. im on a right mission at the minute!! im glad your enjoying success express too, i was beginnning to feel like a bit of a freak everyone else seems to hate it!! im just about to have my nightly treat of cheese on toast using my hexb and a!! i love slimming world!!

image-512074408.jpg

Breakfast

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your meals look yummy!! Especially breakfasts... my ham and cheese toastie with a banana looks so boring now! What a good idea to add pics :)

It gets so much easier on 30ds, things will improve after day 4or 5- stick with it, it's well worth it!

Your meals look yummy!! Especially breakfasts... my ham and cheese toastie with a banana looks so boring now! What a good idea to add pics :)

aw thanks. i love success express i feel so much healthier and posting my meals makes me stick to it

It gets so much easier on 30ds, things will improve after day 4or 5- stick with it, it's well worth it!

god i hope so!! i have to bike to work tomorrow, its a 5 mile round trip then im cleaning for 2 hours!! and then im out on the night!! i dont know when im going to fit it in tbh. i dont want to skip a day but i dont think ill have a choice. i dont really want to do it before work cos ill end up not being able to work. and when i get home ill be doing tea then getting ready to go out and ill have all 3 kids and the hubby sitting in the same room as me! does it matter if you miss one day? and then restart again the next? i might dose up on ibuprofen and do it in the morning. god help me!!

aw thanks. i love success express i feel so much healthier and posting my meals makes me stick to it

I think keeping a record with pictures would also help me to decide what to have for dinner! :) Great idea!

We look like we've lost about the same, and still got about the same amount to go :) xx

Aww haha. My goal is 9.7 as well... I've not been there for about 7 years!!xx

Queen Bizzle said:
Aww haha. My goal is 9.7 as well... I've not been there for about 7 years!!xx

Me too!!! I was about 9.10 when I met my husband, we had another 2 kids and my weight has been all over. I would love to get to a weight I'm happy with and actually stay there lol

image-3992066124.jpg

Dinner tuna and salad

image-456091923.jpg

Tea shepherd pie and veg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya Lou just checking in x

Back