Consolidation Sue's on conso til April

Funny you should say that anja i hold my stomach in all the time and then if i see myself without holding it in its like ahhhhhhhh what happened i look pregnant:D

I didnt have a crackle yet, to be honest i dont like them, they make me feel sick now (perhaps because i usually eat them in the morning when i make them lol) . Oh and the latte was a chilled one, my mum ordered it and i dont know if it had skim milk, and it had cream on it!! I didnt eat that of course.

Today i was good. We went out for lunch and i had a caeser salad, no croutons, no dressing (i did have some cheese as i am only human after all) and tonight we were at drag racing and i ate some chicken and two or three hot chips). Then i came home and had one of my two chocolate cupcake gross things that i made, went to eat the other one and noticed mould was all over it. Needless to say im no longer hungry !!!!!!!! lol

Tomorrow is Maddies 3rd bday party but i have dukan friendly chicken and frittatas on the menu as three of my girl friends will be there who i have talked into the diet.

Wow impressive - a clutch of Dukanettes :) how are you all doing? I've only managed to inspire my line manager to join SW (I think, or maybe WW), and I think my mum might join us (not online I don't think) after Christmas...

I had an absolutely excellent day today (made muffins to snack on and had pancake at breakfast time instead. Was so busy PM (shopping, Choir rehearsal) that 2 muffins are still sitting there waiting for me! Should add that I also had a 'gala' meal this evening - we all had pizza together.

Have a great time tomorrow!!

My sister in law has been doing it i think 5 or 6 weeks after me and has gone from a size 18-20 to a 14! Very impressive considering i have just told her what she can and cant eat lol. My other friend has lost 10kg in 4 weeks (also a bigger girl) and the other one has just cut out carbs and lost a couple of kilos (just wont listen to me lol)

Me myself....... well i have decided i am happy with the size i am at. Being a 10 - 12 is great, i have after all had two kids and the fact of the matter is i have lost 300g since i stopped having my bread and that was a couple of weeks ago!!!!!!!! Im going to stick with not having carbs everyday until after christmas i think as i dont want to risk putting on weight and we are going on holidays for a week.

Maddisons bday party was great and on her actual bday my parents came over and i cooked a nice roast pork dinner and made a pavlova with strawberries, fresh blueberries and kiwi fruit. I had the smallest slice and geee did it make me feel sick with all that sugar.

Hope everyone else is doing well

That sounds brilliant - you have inspired several tens of KGs in losses - well done you and well done your friends etc!

Glad to hear you have settled with your current weight - have a nice relaxed (conso?) Christmas!

Happy new year to everybody.

Well it has been a long 5 weeks of overindulging with xmas, new year and our holiday. Im just lucky it has been so hot here and salad has been on the menu nearly every night which has probably helped with me only gaining 2 kilos. My husband has been home so its been really hard to resist temptation. I plan to join a gym with a creche in the next couple of weeks so i can tone up and feel even better about myself and then i am going to thailand later in the year for some new boobs :)

As of monday i am going to eat my oatbran again, maybe cut my bread and celebration meals out for a couple of weeks and i am going to definately do my PP day!!! I only have til april til stabilisation so i really should be trying harder to make better food choices.

Welcome back and welcome back on track too! I'm sure you can shift those 2kg. I seem to have come through the festivities okay but need to watch it now...:eek: Still lots of goodies uneaten (less visitors than expected because of the weather) too, so temptation is always there still...

thanks Anja. Im blaming my hubby as he still isnt back at work and is taking me out for too many lunches and i get sick of caeser salad all the time.

Doing two days PP this week. Had a chicken wrap in lavash bread and spaghetti bolgonaise yesterday. I think this is why the weight has crept up. Too many carbs too soon. And i havent done any regular excercise in the last 5 weeks. Im not going to join the gym until hubby does start his new job as i think it will be better to focus fully.

So pp menus

B-iced coffee with skim milk, ice and sweetner
s-protien shake
l-a chicken pattie and 2 hamburgers
d-portugese chicken and omlette
s-yogurt and will eat my bran (yuck)

tomorrow will be like this
b-protien shke
l-hamburgers with fried egg or eggs
d-chicken curry
s-yogurt and the dreaded oatbran

then pv will be full of salad more salad and PEACHES :)

happy to report that after one pp day back down to 69kg :) good to know nearly all of the damage can be reversed in one day. Will be interesting to see tomorrows weight

Well done Sue, fab loss.:)

happy to report that after one pp day back down to 69kg :) good to know nearly all of the damage can be reversed in one day. Will be interesting to see tomorrows weight

Brill well done - yes one day can be undone easily, if it's too much carbs then the gain is just water.... (if I understand correctly)

thanks ladies, happy that i am now back to my goal weight, so a 2-3 kilo loss in two days. Although it was hard doing two strict PP days in a row. I wanted my peach lol.

I have a fab looking recipe for real muffins using the oatbran and wholemeal flour. Im going to try making some blueberry ones today using sweetner rather than the sugar. Will let you conso ladies know how they go :)

Sue well done on surviving Xmas and parties! I am from WA just moved to Melbourne 3 years ago. Where abouts are you?

How are your friends going wig Dukan, oh an especially the one who won't give up carbs?!

Bren
X

thanks ladies, happy that i am now back to my goal weight, so a 2-3 kilo loss in two days. Although it was hard doing two strict PP days in a row. I wanted my peach lol.

I have a fab looking recipe for real muffins using the oatbran and wholemeal flour. Im going to try making some blueberry ones today using sweetner rather than the sugar. Will let you conso ladies know how they go :)

Hooray WELL DONE!!

The muffins sound great, will be waiting for the recipe :)

Bren, i live in rockingham in WA, the weather here is HOT,HOT, HOT at the moment so great for salads :) My sis in law is nearly at her goal weight (and i never thought she would make it), one of my friends is 13kg down and the carb eater has lost a couple of kilos and she still wont listen to me that the diet is great. silly girl

ok the muffins were nice, my son loves them (he is 21 months) my 3 yr old daughter hated them and so did my hubby. But nicer than the dukan ones. Personally i think its a good way to eat my dreaded oatbran.

1 cup oatbran (appx 10 tbs)
1 cup wholemeal flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp mixed spice
3/4 cup sugar (i used 6 sachets of sweetner maybe not enough)
2 granny smith apples grated ( i used blueberries as i have a thing for them at the moment)
1/4 cup vege oil (i used olive)
3/4 cup water
2 eggs

put all dry ingredients in a bowl, mix in the others. Divide into 12 muffin cases and bake at 180C for 20-25 mins

Hope you like them.. Wont post on the recipe board as not many are on conso

Sue x

Oooo they sound good :)

I grew up in Perth, Morley and then move to wembley. I worked at comet Bay College for 2.5 years when it first opened, so know exactly were u are. Great news on your SIL and friend. I've just been doing Dukan from his book I bought in BigW! I've got about 5.5kilos to go I reckon or for the English 12 lbs, just haven't altered my stats yet.

How are u finding Conso?

Back