Consolidation Sue's on conso til April

its funny now we all want a bit of conso ,glad ur keeping well sweets !!!!!

Keep up the good work Vickki and you will be at conso soon. yes the kebab was awesome even tho not dukan even on conso but i had been hanging to have one for ages...... but once eaten it wasnt as good as i remembered it. And thanks Jet am feeling alot better now. My husband keeps blaming the diet for me being sick all the time and tells me to EAT!!!!! Next week i am going to make a conscious effort to make sure i eat plenty of veges and eat a piece of fruit rather than having fruit juice.

Today was rather slack, had lucnh at my parents so took around a chicken and some wholemeal bread and then this afternoon i had a new oven put in so i didnt have time to make myself a proper dinner. So heres todays menu

b-dukan porridge and half glass pineapple juice
l-chicken, cheese and mayo sandwich
d-2 thai chicken cakes and 2 fried eggs
s-cherry cheesecake yogurt (so glad my cough had almost gone so i can eat my yogurts again) oh and i had a handful of almonds

hey there sue !!! glad ur feeling a lot better and know doubt u will be bak making lovley meals in ur new oven !!!!

Hi Sue,

how's it going? You've got access to nice summer fruits now :) hope you're enjoying them!

Hi Anja, I cant believe i cut up the biggest nicest mango last night for my daughter then remembered i was on PP and couldnt eat any of it :( but i do have lots of strawberries and watermelon in the fridge at the moment. I will have to get some more mangos and some rockmelon (or cantaloupe) next week. But the conso is going great and my weight has stayed the same now for three weeks.

Yes Jet i was very pleased to make myself a VMC yesterday, so so better than just eating my oatbran from the packet lol

yesterday PP
b-2 eggs and half rasher of bacon
l-2 thai chicken cakes
s-piece VMC
d-chicken with garlic and philly wrapped in ham
s-skinny cow english toffee iceceam sundae

today
b-VMC
l-chicken and vege soup with a piece of wm bread
d-probably chicken and salad
s-maybe a beer or two ;) as its friday

Oh dear Sue what a shame re the Mango! Ah well have another one today :)
Great on your STS, that's all we're trying to do after all, while giving the body back some carbs little by little...

hi Jet, dont get much of a chance to get on during the wend. So now i have to try and remember what i ate lol. My celebration meal was a total waste of calories this weekend as we were at the speedway and it was just junk fast food but its my bday on friday so im thinking on saturday i will make hubby take me to a nice resturant and i will have something decent.

ok so what i can remember
sat
b-omlette with capsicum, tomato, cheese and bacon
l-chicken salad from subway
d-"grilled" chicken burger (HAHA it was some processed crap burger with a bit of lettuce and mayo yuck!!) a couple of hot chips, a hot doughnut and a couple of tiny teddy biscuits - not really a celebration meal

sunday
b-VMC
l-a couple of chicken nuggets and a latte frappe (kids were at mcdonalds at a bday party)
d-thai green chicken curry

oh might as well do today

b-dukan porridge
l-bacon, cheese and bbq sauce sandwich
d-roast chicken and veg (pumpkin, zucchini, brocolli, parsnip, carrots and asparagus)
s-ate a handful of almonds after my excercise :D better than cashews hehe

Hi Sue how are you doing? The Roast chicken looks delicious I think I'll have to make another one of those soon!

I have had a really busy week anja. Mostly shopping!!! We are going to the horse races on tuesday and i needed a new outfit and since its my bday tomorrow i went all out on my dress and hat. :) Will put up a pick after i get hubby to take one and use it as my after photo. Pleased to say my dress is a ten :D and now most of the new size 12 pants i have bought are too baggy which sucks as they are only new. Im starting to buy tens hoping they fit.

Have been sticking to the diet eating my bread, cheese and fruit everyday (although most mornings im having half a glass of juice) but i did have some rockmelon yesterday. Have a mango, pineapple and strawberries in the fridge but alas PP day today. Still havent had pasta and for my bday tomorrow im going to an indian resturant for lunch with my parents and kids. Havent decided if its going to be my celebration meal or if i will eat dukan and see what the rest of the weekend brings. Will post weekend food later, no time now...

Sounds great! We'll need to see a photo of this outfit... and the horse race!!

Thanks Jo, I will deffo put a pic up after i have taken one (will have to remember to get hubby to take one) My mum took some pics of me and the kids the other day and it was so great not to absolutely hate the pics of myself. I didnt even have any double chins lol.

Survived my bday pretty well with only having indian for lunch and then a couple of microwaved party pies about 10.30pm in bed because me and hubby didnt have any dinner and we had had a few drinks (they were even tasty lol) but today i havent eaten anything decent at all. Im going to have to have a good couple of days if i want my dress to fit on tuesday, might even do a PP on monday.

Ok be warned if you are reading this and you dont want see the bad food i have eaten stop reading now

friday
b-2 fried eggs
l-went to an indian resturant and had butter chicken, some vege dahl, a small portion of rice, 3/4 of an onion bahji, a small piece of nann and some salad. It was absolutely delicious :D
d-well only my late night snack of two party pies
2 tbs oatbran

saturday (had a bit of a hangover)
b-bacon, eggs, mushrooms and tomato
l-2 pieces fried chicken, a few chips and a small coleslaw from KFC (the chicken was disgusting but the chips and coleslaw was nice)
d-3 crispy chicken tacos (from an old elpaso kit) with light sourcream and sweet chilli sauce
s- i had a chocolate crackle (its my nephews bday tomorrow and i had to make them) and i had a small caramello koala ( i think tom is coming and i have a choc craving for some reason)

ok so not a brilliant day but these things happen, im not going to beat myself up about it.

Hey Sue that looks fine! You're allowed days off now and a birthday (or two) is definitely waaay off! Just carry on back to Conso as usual and you'll probably find you're STS on Friday. That's the whole point of conso.

Definitely waiting for a pic of the Dress!

hi sue u sound like ur birthday was a good one ,nice 1 and no doubt u will be back on conso !!!!!! and well done on ur size 10 dress yippee !!!!

Enjoy the races tomorrow are you going to Ascot? I am from Perth!

Bren
X

hey Bren i didnt realise you are from perth too and yes we went to ascot, it was an awesome day. Well i have a picture as promised, cant say i like the pic as my husband sucks as a photographer but i guess the camera doesnt lie lol. Should have more (hopefully one i like) when some friends put their pics on facebook.

will look for a before pic

Attachments

• DSCF2236.jpg
    DSCF2236.jpg
    500.5 KB · Views: 38
haha, this one is from april the 8th this year on my sons first bday party. Not at my heaviest after having the kids but it was my start weight for dukan

Back