Consolidation Sue's on conso til April

Your very right Jaq, usually its hitting the 40C mark on xmas day so yes there will be salads im sure this year as its not at my mums
:( she always does a traditional english chrissy lunch. But at least my brother has a swimming pool.

I have told my husband its time for a new house, one that i havent got memories of smoking in lol (i just really want a new house on acreage so i can buy my daughter a pony). I am fine not smoking when we dont have visitors, its just when we are sitting out the back and everyone else is smoking its just a habit. I havent had one today.

Jo, i never thought about the weight gain over the xmas period thing......but if i do lose the 4kg in time i could be on consolidation again :D lol im such an optimist but it is possible, Dr d said so :p

back on attack today. I want my bread and fruit and cheese :( lol

All in all not a bad day, damn hungry tho

b-2 fried eggs and lean bacon
s-vanilla moist cake
l-2 hamburgers (homemade)
d-thai red chicken curry (i have missed eating this)

I want something else to eat but its 9pm probably too late to be eating.

Have a massive headache, dont know if its the lack of carbs already or my smoking pills. Oh and my weight was up to 70kg this morning blah

Boo hoo bye bye fellow conso-er. But seriously - good luck!! Well I'm now at around 62 which is the lowest I have been since age about 16 or 18 I guess! I don't think I should go lower and I have no intention either - I'm quite bony compared to before, but I still have a tummy bulge at the front, and associated saggy skin, and I don't think any more dieting will get rid of that for me!

Good luck getting through attack!! you edit your title by clicking on the space after the title when you're looking at the main forum. explained here: http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/17946-edit-your-title.html#post282000

And you're right that your Christmas is eminently more suited to dieting than ours!

And good luck with the quitting too!!

thanks anja, im doing quite well with the quitting (have had a couple) and ugh back on attack is HORRIBLE i miss my bread. My stomach is horrible still, i think i need a personal trainer or a tummy tuck :D But i still have quite a lot of fat on my hips and thighs still, so i will see how i go.

Yesterday all i ate was chicken
b-two boiled eggs
l-left over chicken curry
s-a piece of grilled chicken from kfc
d-chicken breast with garlic philly
s-vanilla moist cake

also did an hour of water aerobics, bahaha was giving my friend grief about it because of all the old people there, but after 20 mins i was dying. Im so unfit

today
b-2 eggs piece of low fat bacon
l-2 chicken patties
s-yogurt
d-hamburgers (homemade) no bread or salad
of course
s-vmc

Hey well done - I can't recall do you like fish and prawns? that's a versatile alternative when you get bored with chicken? And I think we need a "100 dukan ways with eggs" thread in the recipes section!!
And yoghurt with sweetener cinnamon is always my fall-back snack! Or a spoonful of cottage cheese straight from the tub.

Aqua - I only tried that once while on holiday, wow it's hard! I think I'll stick to swimming...

thanks ladies i will at least go to aqua aerobics once a week (its all i can manage at the moment unfortunately because of the kids)

Anja- no i dont eat seafood or beef except for mince so i am limited in my choices. I dont mind chicken but a whole day of it gets a bit much lol I have some yummy low carb yogurts and i might try some jelly next time i get to the shops.

weighed in a 67.6kg this morning :D lowest ever on these scales, hope it sticks for tomorrow. I am actually suprised that three days of attack dropped so much weight since this is the second time around

You seem to be doing really well, I bought ready made hartleys sugar free jelly with tiny amount of carbs compared to the make your own I have found they were really tasty and i'm not that fussed normaly, not sure if you can get them over there, keep your hard work up!

Hey brilliant result Sue!

thanks blodwen and anja, although i ate something bad yesterday and ruined all my hard work tsk tsk.

Ready made sugar free jellies sound great. I dont usually feel like one but then if the feeling does take you it takes too long to set lol, but i made some for the kids and mine today. Decided to walk to the shops today instead of taking the car since it is so lovely out. My daughter walks a little slow but it has to be better than no excercise.

Still doing PP as i was bad yesterday

b-protien shake
l-2 chicken rissoles
s-yogurt and will eat my piece of cake later
d-spicy chicken strips
s-jelly

Am definately having a pv day tomorrow, i must have some salad!!!!

Well done for finding the willpower to go back on attack/cruise AND stop smoking at the same time, Sue.

For what it's worth, my body will never be the same either and I don't think weight loss can erase pregnancy-effects completely (but we'll get old and wrinkly eventually and stop caring!)

You seem to be doing really well, I bought ready made hartleys sugar free jelly with tiny amount of carbs compared to the make your own I have found they were really tasty and i'm not that fussed normaly, not sure if you can get them over there, keep your hard work up!

I've finally found the ready made jellies. But it doesn't say "sugar free", but "reduced sugar" so perhaps this isn't the one?
http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=260667072
Carbohydrate1.0g-of which sugars1.0g

The Hartley's "sugar free" sachets, however, are only 0.5g carbs, no sugar for 1/4 pint serving (1/4 of a sachet).

Are yours different Blodwen?

Well done for finding the willpower to go back on attack/cruise AND stop smoking at the same time, Sue.

For what it's worth, my body will never be the same either and I don't think weight loss can erase pregnancy-effects completely (but we'll get old and wrinkly eventually and stop caring!)
yes laura im thinking that maybe i need to realise that my body is never going to be the same. I was watching Oprah the other day and someone on there said why have a teenagers body when you arent a teenager!!!!!!! Bloody good call i think and considering all my old clothes fit i should be happy with that. So i am going to continue while i am giving up smoking doing PV every day (its summer here and i need salad) I will do my PP thursday and see how it goes from there.

Hi how's it going? I think PV every day is just fine, you'd still be losing I'm sure. I did 3 weeks PV everyday with extras in the summer while on holiday and came back with a loss...

You got to a good healthy weight now - concentrate on quitting the smoking.... good luck!!

As for our bodies never going back: indeed I might as well accept that. I still have bumps and lumps in places, despite being really quite thin and bony in places (for me anyway) at the moment. I tried on some size 12 knitted dressed and tops in M&S the other day and decided they didn't look right (too many lumps in the wrong places...) even though I actually need a belt to hold up any size 12 trousers/skirts right now.

one day i'll post a pic of my wrinkly stretched marked stomach lol both my babies were over 9lb!! Its getting worse everyday

Sorry what I meant was that I AM wrinkly already... those 156lbs lost 7 years ago took their toll and, even though I've regained some, my skin won't improve now... but it is better than when I initially lost...

Last edited:
I find the same problem anja, most of my size 12s are so loose around the waist (and i hate wearing belts) but then i have bought a couple of 10s and they are too tight around the thighs. I cant win lol and its my stomach i dont like!!!

Sorry Jo i forget you have lost so much weight.

Ugh doing another PP day today as i stuffed it up yesterday by having a chilled latte. I am so hungry and my husband stole my last yogurt and took it to work GRRRRRRRRRR. Worst thing is i have nothing dukan friendly prepared and my chicken is still defrosting. Just had a boiled egg, a protien shake and some chicken and bacon and i still want something else. Maybe its the chocolate crackles sitting in the fridge waiting for my daughters bday party on the weekend or maybe its cos its TOTM lol

Oh Sue, one latte and you forego your veg? You are being very strict... Especially if you have nothing to eat in the house...

At least it's very unlikely my DH to ever steal my joghurt! Cooked meats and cheese yes but not *that* :D

Yes my stomach! Post-two-kids-muscles need TONING. I can hold them in but that's not the point (or is it maybe??)

Have a nice party! But do wait till then before you have a celebratory choc crackle!

Back