Thank you:classic_smile:

I was so excited I couldn’t get to sleep last night:classic_tongue:

I'm not surprised - that's a brilliant result! Try to stay focused this week and you should hit the 15s - you're so close now!

Last edited:
Wow Mini 5lb off that is excellent! Congrats on your 2st as well :D

2lbs is achievable and if you don’t make it at next weigh in, it will be in the bag the following week for sure. Like you I’m going to try my hardest this week for a really good loss, 3½ lb would get me into the 13s and I haven’t been there for years, I’m nearly officially overweight and I can’t wait.
I believe you will Diane get your 31/2lbs this week and a bonus on top to be in the overweight group:classic_big_grin:

That's good - hopefully thoughts of your fab loss will keep you on track :classic_smile:

Positive thinking will get you there!

Its a tall order Mini but I’m just going to stick to plan and get some exercise in, what will be will be.
You just might surprise yourself:character00116:...I’m still not over the shock of losing 5lbs this week...now I want even more weight off.

I tried on an old pair of jeans size 18 today, Per Una Roma Rise Slim Boot Cut (I see they are still on their website for sale...looks like I’m back in fashion:rotflmao:)... I would think 🤔 if I lost about another 5lbs the zip would do up:classic_roll_eyes:...so I’m going to focus on getting rid of the next 5lbs...definitely know I couldn’t lose another 5lbs this week but I do feel 2lbs is possible...that’s what I set my target 🎯 for this week.

Friday 4th May

Breakfast
250ml of skimmed milk HexA
5 Brazil nuts HexB

Lunch
Leftovers 2 Syns
Pint of water

Dinner
Homemade chunky vegetable soup
Jelly 1/2 Syn
2 Bananas

Snacks
2 Cappuccinos 8 Syns
Litre of water

Total: 101/2 Syns
Body Magic: 20 minute walk

Attachments

• 6C75EEC7-5CFB-4960-BD9D-1D77C49B48F1.jpeg
    6C75EEC7-5CFB-4960-BD9D-1D77C49B48F1.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
  • F5AA6FB7-CDB9-4846-B015-B3D923FB22CE.jpeg
    F5AA6FB7-CDB9-4846-B015-B3D923FB22CE.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 6
Its always a great feeling when you can fit in to a smaller pair of jeans, a couple of weeks and youll be in them for sure. i’ve got so many pairs of jeans you wouldn’t believe it, ranging from a size 22 at my biggest to a 16 which i can’t do up, give it a couple of months with average losses and I’ll be slipping in to those. I remember years ago when i was in my early twenties, lying on the bed with a pair of jeans on that were way too small, a coat hanger hook in the zip puller trying to get them done up :doh: the things we do.

I have jeans in sizes all the way down to size 10...I live in hope🤩...

I did the coat hanger hook on the zip as well...then I got married and got comfortable 😍...

For my birthday I got a present of New Look Curves jeggings which I have not worn yet and it says size 22 on them and it is only now they are fitting...presently I wear Next jeggings in sizes 20 and 18...it was a bit of a surprise when I saw the label saying size 22 and was handing them back when I thought they looked rather small...so you can imagine my shock when I could just about squeeze into them.😲 This week they are a perfect fit...still hate what it says on the label.

Attachments

• 7824B794-4CD7-40ED-BB41-A0E04E67A571.jpeg
    7824B794-4CD7-40ED-BB41-A0E04E67A571.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
May 5th Saturday

Breakfast
16 almonds HexB

Lunch/Dinner
Battered fish and mixed salad Syns?
2 cappuccinos 8 Syns
Bottle of water

Snacks
Jelly 1/2 Syn
Raspberries
Fat free yogurt
Litre of water

Total: Syns?

Attachments

• C912DA3E-344E-419F-8780-246B7AA3AF2B.jpeg
    C912DA3E-344E-419F-8780-246B7AA3AF2B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • CFA1117C-A7D1-44A9-97B3-E60CDF626308.jpeg
    CFA1117C-A7D1-44A9-97B3-E60CDF626308.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 5
We sound like two peas in a pod 🤭 i was a lovely size 12 when i met my hubby, then I got comfortable and over the years it has just crept up and up and it’s 💩. It does annoy me that you can be completely different sizes in so many shops, why can’t they all be the same.
Never in a million years when I was young did I think it was possible for me to more than double my weight😢...husband has remained very slim and fit and when we are together we now look like the odd couple.🙄 Thankfully, love is blind.❤️

Well Diane, we are both now actively doing something about it and are making very good progress this year...we have almost a full 8 months left in this year and if we keep chipping away at it, you could be in your size 12’s again and I could be looking at 18/16.😁

It’s really only women’s clothes sizes that vary so much, I can pick up clothes for husband and they fit perfectly and when he goes shopping he picks up what he wants...he might try on to see how it looks or if the colour suits, occasionally the length might be out a little but mostly the sizes are very accurate... and he is done in fifteen minutes at most...he has it down to a fine art...I love new clothes but it is frustrating at times...clothes sizes vary so much from shop to shop that you have to try on to make sure of fit...I think that is why online shopping is so popular...just order in different sizes and try on at home in comfort.🙂

I have jeans in sizes all the way down to size 10...I live in hope🤩...

I did the coat hanger hook on the zip as well...then I got married and got comfortable 😍...

For my birthday I got a present of New Look Curves jeggings which I have not worn yet and it says size 22 on them and it is only now they are fitting...presently I wear Next jeggings in sizes 20 and 18...it was a bit of a surprise when I saw the label saying size 22 and was handing them back when I thought they looked rather small...so you can imagine my shock when I could just about squeeze into them.😲 This week they are a perfect fit...still hate what it says on the label.

I'm a member of the coat hanger/zip technique too!

The variation in clothes sizes also drives me nuts - for many years - I cut off the size label when I don't like the number - I'm an expert on self kidology ;)

See you're keeping up the good work on the food front - well done!

May 6th Sunday
Breakfast
16 almonds HexB

Lunch
Bacon
Egg
Spinach
Mushrooms with herbs and pepper
Plum tomatoes
1 Syn
Pint of water

Dinner
Steak
Onions
Mushrooms
Asparagus
Oil 1 Syn
Pint of water

Snacks
Cappuccino 4 Syns
Yogurt
Blueberries
Jelly 1/2 Syn
Litre of water

Total: 61/2 Syns

Attachments

• 75D3B01C-5B54-4EC9-B332-540F648A584A.jpeg
    75D3B01C-5B54-4EC9-B332-540F648A584A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • E5BBD514-5D6C-4510-9646-69A08DAB8683.jpeg
    E5BBD514-5D6C-4510-9646-69A08DAB8683.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • 78E5FBF8-08F1-48E1-8BC6-8427F8A97A02.jpeg
    78E5FBF8-08F1-48E1-8BC6-8427F8A97A02.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
I'm a member of the coat hanger/zip technique too!

The variation in clothes sizes also drives me nuts - for many years - I cut off the size label when I don't like the number - I'm an expert on self kidology ;)

See you're keeping up the good work on the food front - well done!
Most of the jeans nowadays come with a bit of stretch so I guess that has got rid of the need for the coat/hanger...can’t ever see myself struggling on a bed to try and get jeans on ever again...now when I squeeze in one part of my body it seems to instantly pour out somewhere else🙁
Funny how men’s clothing don’t seem to suffer from these size variations 🤔

Well I didn’t quite double my weight but not far off 🙈 I remember being 10½ stone and a size 12 in 1988 when i met future hubby 😍, i use to run on a regular basis, that went out the window. We moved in together and like you mentioned, we got comfortable, huge roast dinners 🥩🍟🍻🍕🥖🍰 etc and over the years the weight piled on, all 7½ stone of it. The lowest i managed to get to was 13st 7lb and i was very happy at that, not far off that now so looking forward to being in a happy space again. I don’t want to go down to a size 12 as i think I’d look gaunt, a 14/16 would be nice.

To be honest I would be very happy with size 14/16 myself...I have set my target at 11st 2lbs ...it’s been over 8 years since I was there😔 and back then I think I was a 14 on top and size 16 on the bottom and I looked and felt very well. I would love to be there now...

Back