How did weigh in go this week?

Xx

Alright @Mini

Your time is up, enough of this hiding nonsense, get your butt back in here.

@Mini , you NEED to come back here please xxx

Missing your posts Mini :classic_frown:

Hi 👋

Thank you everyone...

I hate winter and my energy levels were at rock bottom and my weight went up after Valentines and I have worked hard since then to get it back down again and tonight at weigh in I have lost half a pound which is very little for all the effort I have put in this week...on the upside I was able to reclaim my three stone award.

Hi 👋

Thank you everyone...

I hate winter and my energy levels were at rock bottom and my weight went up after Valentines and I have worked hard since then to get it back down again and tonight at weigh in I have lost half a pound which is very little for all the effort I have put in this week...on the upside I was able to reclaim my three stone award.
Good to have you back boss x

Well done Mini for getting back on track, it's frustrating when you have a good week and only have a small loss but it will be in the bag for next week. A 3 stone loss is brilliant, it's hard when we are struggling to see how far we have come some times. When you at your start weight you would have been delighted to be where you are now. Just keep going Mini, you are doing really well!

Well done Mini for getting back on track, it's frustrating when you have a good week and only have a small loss but it will be in the bag for next week. A 3 stone loss is brilliant, it's hard when we are struggling to see how far we have come some times. When you at your start weight you would have been delighted to be where you are now. Just keep going Mini, you are doing really well!
I did a little better this week with a pound loss:classic_smile:

Thanks Clareel

The important thing is that you are back on the plan. Sometimes it takes a long time for the weight to shift but all of a sudden it goes.
3 stone is a fantastic achievement.
Keep going and you'll be surprised with the effect.
Have a fab weekend. the
You are so right:classic_smile:
Good to have you back boss x
Thank you:classic_smile:

Another pound gone, brilliant! Keep going Mini :classic_big_grin:

It seems we have misplaced @Mini again. X

September 5th, 2019

Hi Everyone 👋

I’m back with with loads of weight back on:mad:.

I rejoined SW on August 21st... weighing in at 17st 5lbs my first week. I struggled to get back on the plan...each day I began with good intentions and by evening I was munching on chocolate and biscuits like they were going out of fashion.

I knew after the first week I had gained weight and contemplated giving up as I felt embarrassed about going to weigh in...Anyway, after giving myself a good talking to, I poured myself into my car and headed off in the rain whilst feeling in harmony with the miserable weather and faced the music on the scales...it was not as bad as I had imagined...2.5lbs up! I stayed for the Image Therapy and when I left I was actually feeling a little more positive.

Over the course of the following week I exchanged my sweet tooth for crisps, buttered cream crackers and grapes and at weigh in last night I had 2lbs off. I know this is not the SW plan but this is how I wean myself off my chocolate/sugar addiction.

Now that I’m feeling a little more optimistic so I thought it was a good time to restart my diary to help me get back on track.

I do feel happy to be back but must admit It feels awkward posting as I have been away so long.

I hope everyone is keeping well and I look forward to catching up with you all...off now to read some diaries for inspiration.

I'm going back to Slimming World tonight after having the summer off to travel and study. But I have started resistance and strength training and absolutely loving it, although waking at 5.30am three mornings a week to do it is totally unfun. I am anxious about what scales will tonight but suppose its time to face it so I can deal with it. I've said my goodbyes to the hindrance to the ice creams, pimms and fat on my bacon that has seen me through the summer and I am ready to see my toes again!

I'm going back to Slimming World tonight after having the summer off to travel and study. But I have started resistance and strength training and absolutely loving it, although waking at 5.30am three mornings a week to do it is totally unfun. I am anxious about what scales will tonight but suppose its time to face it so I can deal with it. I've said my goodbyes to the hindrance to the ice creams, pimms and fat on my bacon that has seen me through the summer and I am ready to see my toes again!
Good luck with starting back MelvisBapz:classic_smile:

Thursday 5th September 🤪

Breakfast
Coffee made with 350ml skimmed milk HexA
11 pecan halves HexB

Lunch
3 slices of ham
Boiled egg
Mixed salad leaves
Light Mayonnaise 2 Syns
Bottle of water

Dinner
Rib eye steak
Stir fry vegetables
Soy sauce
Oil 2 Syns
Glass of water

Snack
Strawberries
Yoghurt 1/2 Syn

350ml of skimmed milk used in tea and coffee HexA

Total Syns: 41/2 Syns

Attachments

• 624CF760-C44E-49B7-90F2-2740816672CA.jpeg
    624CF760-C44E-49B7-90F2-2740816672CA.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 12
  • BDC2D76C-8444-42AA-BA5D-D0D79402DA45.jpeg
    BDC2D76C-8444-42AA-BA5D-D0D79402DA45.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Friday 6th September 👀

Breakfast
Milky coffee HexA
Glass of water

Lunch
Leftover cold steak
Banana
Bottle of water

Dinner
Prawns
60g of wholemeal bread HexB
Mayonnaise light with tomato sauce 4 Syns
Avocado 6 Syns
Mixed leaves
Cherry tomatoes
Tea with skimmed milk

Snacks
Strawberries
Yoghurt 1/2 Syn
Coffee and tea with skimmed milk HexA
Pint of water

Total: 101/2 Syns

Attachments

• 6FE28141-799D-414C-BEEC-1A7156137D5C.jpeg
    6FE28141-799D-414C-BEEC-1A7156137D5C.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
  • FCD8E20F-9B8E-43C8-9E23-C868C769497A.jpeg
    FCD8E20F-9B8E-43C8-9E23-C868C769497A.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 7
Welcome back. Forget about the past and start now. We all lose our focus from time to time and it is good to be back on here so we can get support from all the lovely people on here.

Your food looks delish.

Have a great day. X
I appreciate your support.

Thank you:classic_smile:

Back