Sugar_snap's food diary!

Marysu - well done on the 19lbs so far! Thats fantastic. I've lost a stone exactly now (had a sneaky weigh in lol). So I am really pleased!

I think its hard aswell because I work in an office environment, and sit on my bum all day long, so that is no good for my weight loss at all. But its coming off slowly so thats all that matters!

Today food wise ...

B= cereal (3.5 points)
L= ww meal (4.5points)
D= maybe soup ... or something similar with bread. (4 points)

so far thats only 12 points. I've been dropped a point now because I have gone down a stone bracket ... so new allowance is 19 points! So cups of tea and some fruit will make up my points I am sure. That or I will just have to bank them!

11 hour shifts at work make SURE you dont have time to snack during the day. I get home at around 7.30pm ... so dont want a heavy dinner then either!

Yesterdays food was a bit weird ...

B=toast, egg and table spoon of beans (7points)
L= odeon popcorn and some sweeties (I estimate 11 points ... but WW says perhaps 8points?)
D= soup and bread (4 points)

Total of 22 points if I take into account my estimate for the popcorn. :/ Thats the problem with foods like that - you can just never be sure of their point value!

Have a good day everyone :)
xx

Yesterday was a good day ...

B= 30g cereal 3 points
L= WW meal 5.5points
D= fish, jacket potato and tonnes of veg 8 points
S= baked crisps and 2 satsumas 2 points

total of 18.5 points. GO ME! :D

Today I have had toast for breakfast (3 points), will have sandwich and crisps for lunch and satsumas (6 points) and then for dinner ... well I have soup or something like potato and meat of some kind with veg.

Friday night is always takeaway night, and even though its been 9 weeks I still havent got over the takeaway weekends we used to have :( I miss them dearly! We used to go out for food - or collect one and snuggle up munching on a dominoes for example. Oh well. those days are gone; I have to get over it!

Tonight is gna be a TV night. Haven't been to the gym for a while so thats a 9am thing for me tomorrow. First day off work in ages!

Have a good day everyone!

xxx

morning all :)

This weekend it was my brothers prom. Went along, and there was the most delicious buffet I have ever seen. I was good though - had 2 pieces of ham ... tonnes of salad (without dressing) and a little of the pasta with peppers.
It was yesterday that I fell off the wagon a bit :(

I had a small roast dinner at around 12pm with my parents ... I would estimate aboutttt 12 points but cant be sure - it was mostly vegetables though, only had one potato and some turkey.
In the evening me and the OH decied to go to blockbusters ... where he bought doritoes, ice cream, cheese puffs, toffee popcorn and coke.
I got some diet coke, and ended up eating half the bag of doritos ... I worked out this was only about 7.5 points so not TOO bad. But it was then the 5 points of popcorn I ate after that. So in total ... I ate around 25 points probably :(
My limit is only 19! Not good.

It was WI today aswell so I should have known better. Still lost 1lb so can't complain TOO much. But still disappointing seen as I was doing so well in the week!

Oh well. Today is another day and I have picked myself up and dusted myself down. Food shopping today - completely healthy shopping trolley for me!!!!
Got work from 5 pm - 11pm so silly shift. Going to have my lunch around 1pm ... and have a small bowl of pasta salad at 4ish. Then some fruit in work and no more for the rest of the day hopefully.

Need a good week now ... only 8 more WI's til the holiday!!!

xxx

Howdy all!

3 weeks - wow has it really been that long???
My internet has been down for this amount of time and lets just say my diet has too :(
Not been sticking to it AT ALL. But lucky for me I was really apranoid about gaining any so I am glad to say I am the same weight as before. I have certainly learnt a lot about portions and types of food - and my eating habits have certainly changed. hence the STS over 3 weeks of non-weight watching!

I deffo needed this website to keep me on track though - so I bit the bullet and went and bought a pay as you go dongle internet thingy so I can sort out everything and get back on the weight watchers wagon.

So the last 3 weeks are now behind me and heres to a brand new outlook. *raises glass of water*

4 weeks and 5 days til the holiday. I think its safe to say I am not going to be 10 and half stone by then. So I will settle with a 2lb weight loss for the next 4 weeks = 8 lbs off meaning I weigh 11stone 2. I would be estatic with that.

Finding it hard if I am honest because I am only allowed 19 points. which reallllly isn't a lot if you want to eat anything other than lettuce. so I need to start experimenting I believe.

Will try and update everyday now for the next 4 week!

Lots of love :)
xxxxx

Gosh I have been so busy!

Lost my job ... got a new job ... started new job ... dieting ... cleaning... shopping ... Too much for 6 days.

Yesterday was ok day overall. Did alot of shopping so I am sure I burnt a few calories doing that haha.
I ate a banana in the morning ... for lunch I had a boots shapers chicken salad sandwich with crisps (6 points)
For dinner I had a beef burger or 2 .... one without the bun though lol ... and rice with lots of salad. I would estimate at about 12 points if I am honest. In total around 20 points yesterday. Not tooooo bad.

Last night I made a pledge with the OH that every morning (well 6 days a week) we are going to hit the gym early in the morning. Our holiday is only 3 weeks and 4 days away now .. eeeeek! I am certainly not going to be 10 and half stone :/ but I have accepted this now and will settle for 11 stone lol. 11 pounds to go then in 3 weeks? Impossible it may sound but I am going to gym ... eat well ... not smoke or drink ... and just generally be healthier than what I have been for the last 4 weeks.

I bought my bikini yesterday! I can say that unless I lose at least another 6 lbs I wont be wearing it without something on top LOL. However my ultimate goal is to be confident enough to get it on and not think twice about it. So we will see.

Today I am going to have:
Apple 0.5
Banana 0.5
Wok to walk lunch (noodles chicken and veg) 10 approx
fajitas (chicken and peppers and salad) NO CHEESSSSSEEE! :innocent0002: approx 7 points

With a total of 18 points!!! Allowing me to have a WW yoghurt for afters as a bit of sweetness :)

Sounds good.

Also I am off shopping once again so hopefully I wont be tempted into eating a greggs or anything LOL.

xxx

Back