SUNDAY - Lets do it hour by hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Morning everyone....

Hope everyone is ok today. Ali - really sorry about your Uncle :( Big hugs all around to those who had such sad news this weekend.

If you have seen my other thread, I am feeling quite rough today. Piles and constipation and lots of bloody attempts. (not swearing - real blood :() I hate piles. Had little to no quality sleep last night so its a duvet day today.

I am going to stop cooking my packs for awhile as I think that is having an adverse affect.

See you.

x

Well I had a lazy morning and have only been up for about 1/2 an hour so am waterless up to now. Had a bad night with period pains so didn't sleep the best, but it's 28 days to the day since my last one so at least LL isn't sending me all skewiff!

Sorry about the piles etc - I have left you a post in the other thread about getting Movicol - it's dear but it's soooo worth it. Hope you're soon feeling better.

I'm one litre down now so not doing too bad - 1 down lots more to go!

2.5 litres down here. Had a soup. Still feeling rubbish....just want to go to bed but I can't bring myself to do it.

I went for a 30 minute walk for some fresh air and hopefuly to move things along....wink wink nudge nudge.

Reaally feeling run down today. I no like it!!!

Evening all just got back from horse show had a very successful day.

Sorry to hear you are too good BL, but been reading the other thread and been in fits of laughter.

Need to drink loads more water to catch up, speak to you later.

Yep, 1 x 1st and 2 x 2nd the ponies we took had never been in the ring under saddle before and they behaved impeccably. One of the owners was so pleased she cried ahhhhhhhh. Just so you know we only own 2 and the rest are other peoples and we produce them for them (which in turn this pays for ours - very expensive hobby). There are pictures on my website - WWW.FOLLYWOODSTUD.COM, but it does need updating.

I am still thawing out though, but it was a beautiful sunny day. Felt like I walked a 1000 miles. I was a bit devious, as I wore my old coat, which is too big now, but had loads of jumpers on so no one, only my closest friends, knew that I had lost a lot of weight. Although they seemed to notice something as they kept saying that I look really well. I want to have a big reveal when the weather changes, he he he. Everyone is so used to me being big Mary the joker, but I have got news for them, dont mind the joker, but the big - they will have to drop that.

Only drank 2 litres so I am glugging away to catch up. Had my bar at the show and just has mushroom soup.

glug glug glug glug.

Anyone watching Dancing on Ice?

Well done on the 1st and 2nd - that's brilliant :) Sounds like you've had a really good day. Imagine the faces of all the people you regularly see there when you finally strip off the layers :D

Yep, just watched Dancing on Ice while doing the ironing - they're not half improving!!!!

Had 3 packs and 3.5 litres so far today - had a soup earlier and have just had a bowl of banana custard with half a nut crunch crumbled in it which was great as it left the other half to nibble on. Got some chocolates in the freezer for later.

Weigh day again tomorrow :D

Goodnight BL I hope you will feel better tomorrow.

Yep, 1 x 1st and 2 x 2nd the ponies we took had never been in the ring under saddle before and they behaved impeccably. One of the owners was so pleased she cried ahhhhhhhh. Just so you know we only own 2 and the rest are other peoples and we produce them for them (which in turn this pays for ours - very expensive hobby). There are pictures on my website - WWW.FOLLYWOODSTUD.COM, but it does need updating.

I am still thawing out though, but it was a beautiful sunny day. Felt like I walked a 1000 miles. I was a bit devious, as I wore my old coat, which is too big now, but had loads of jumpers on so no one, only my closest friends, knew that I had lost a lot of weight. Although they seemed to notice something as they kept saying that I look really well. I want to have a big reveal when the weather changes, he he he. Everyone is so used to me being big Mary the joker, but I have got news for them, dont mind the joker, but the big - they will have to drop that.

Only drank 2 litres so I am glugging away to catch up. Had my bar at the show and just has mushroom soup.

glug glug glug glug.

Anyone watching Dancing on Ice?

well done LL a successful day in all ways.

It is funny what people say - I got "Oh you look different - have you had your hair done?" :rotflmao:

Back