Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hello, I hope no one minds me jumping in here :)

I started SW (from home) on Monday, but I will be weighing on a Sunday from now on; I just know I won't remember, or have time, to weigh myself on a Monday morning...

So, I weighed this morning and have lost 3lbs :) I'm quite pleased with that as I haven't felt it a struggle to follow at all.

Mel x

Another 1lb off this week, but I had been bad and had a night out and some very not SW food. Surprised I still lost anything to be honest, but I'm not complaining!

How's everyone feeling for tomorrow? I have no idea what to expect. I've been on plan but feel heavy and bloated....we'll see!

1lb off for me. It is only WI 2, so I was a little bit disappointed really. I know 'a loss is a loss' it is just frustrating when others have such big losses the first couple of weeks. Ah well... onwards and downwards :D

Might as well jump in here lol! I've not read all of the previous messages unfortunately, but I do weigh in on a Sunday! I've only just started, so my first is this week!

I think my last reply and this may show up together as im a newbie but I lost 7 lb this week in my first week! Last week was a pretty weird week so I'm not sure how much was back to normality and how much was slimming world but I feel better for cooking proper food this week.

I only lost 0.5lbs this week, and didn't really deserve that. I'm really struggling at the moment, my head is just not in the right place. I'm off to the UK for a week next Tuesday too so that will be diastrous for the diet - I have all the take-aways planned already!!

Well done on your losses x

I've weighed in early this week as I'm not going to have access to my scales again till Tuesday. Slightly amazed that I've lost another 7 lbs! This weekend isn't going to help next weeks loss but I'm going to try to be sensible!

Ahhhh my thread is still alive!! ... and so am I, which is a good thing :D - some might disagree :rotflmao:

I'm back on the weightloss trail yet again! However, this time I'm doing it with a more relaxed attitude and it all seems to be working. Since beginning of March I've lost 6kg, I'm not stressing, I'm expecting there to be plateaus where I lose nothing, I'm expecting the odd gain. Not sure where this attitude has come from as I'm stressed about just about everything else! But while it lasts I'm going with the flow duuuuude!

I'll update my stats and ticker and stuff later but I'm going to do my best to be a regular again and hopefully we can all enjoy some successes together! Incidentally I weigh on a Tuesday now because it's my one regular day off work and the 1st March was on a Tuesday which was when I started but in spirit I'll always be a Sunday Weigher - if questioned I'll blame it on being upside down in Australia which has addled my brain :D

Back