Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hey Tracey, don't worry about it too much just get back on it, It's only one week and you can still be who you want to be this summer, there is plenty of time. I know how hard it is to keep on track but when you lose weight and feel healthy it will all be worth it in the end.
I hope this helps in some way. :)
Good luck x

Tracey - Come on girl, you can do it. It's 1 bad week draw a line under it and start again.

It can be difficult & it's not easy but keep reading here for inspiration/ideas etc & start fresh.

Thanks Jess and big bear.:)

I know what you mean, just one week but ever since the first week i have slowly been going off track and getting worse and worse! I think that the problem is that this is what i always do and then i always give up and i feel that i am going to do it again but then it is different this time and i am going to succeed, going to get straight back on it!

I think that i need to concentrate on loosing say 7lbs by mid march - i think that i need to set smaller goals. I think i aim too high to start with - like i read on here which someone else had wrote "You take care of the pounds and the stones will take care of themselves! (i liked that, thought that it was a very good statement!)

Hope everyone is having a good day today - keep up the good work x :heartpump:

Everyone has bad days and bad weeks , just try and see it as just that, get back on the horse and you will be galloping through that long grass in the summer shine before you know it xx

Right, much more positive today thanks to you guys. Decided to start a food diary and get myselve sorted! Going to do a bit of planning so that i am organised!

Having a good day so far and i will keep it up!

Hope you are all having a great day x

That's it get back on track it is difficult. I'm having a 'wanna eat everything in sight' day today.

Trying to keep on track.

Big bear, try making the cous cous cake, depending how you make it, it's either free or low syn on Green/EE days. When you add some mincemeat and spices it tastes like bread pudding :D. But of course, the first choice when we are hungry should be superfree - evn though it doesn't always hit the spot!!

hi Tracy, glad u are back on track. Planning is really the key to it all. For me if i don't plan, take food with me etc then i can very easily loose it, and that is not the weight lol
hope u have good week
sending some sunshine to everyone xx

Good luck everyone. My phone is on the blink (use it for internet) so at work now (naughty)..

I've had an ok week although yesterday was a bit difficult just wanted to eat anything & everything. I made SW chips, beans & eggs last night so that helped.

Back on track today got a huge salad for lunch & fruit. For dinner homemade burgers might have them with salad too.

I went shopping last night so got food in.

I'm thinking of maybe going to class just to get the new books as can't get my head around EE.

Is this right, you can mix the red/green days but only have 1 HEXA & 1 HEXB & each meal needs to have a 3rd fruit/veg???

I might give it a go next week...

I'm a Sunday weigher so thought I'd join you all! Lost 2 pounds last week but thinking I'm not gonna have the best WI this week, it hasn't been the best so far and just found out I'm going to an all you can eat chinese restaurant on the weekend.....owch! xxx

Hi guys,
I am really disappointed as I STS this week, and i tried so hard.
On Wednesday i am going out for dinner that i am organizing and i will try and keep to the plan but it will be hard.Am wavering a bit and feeling sorry for myself
Hope you guys have had a better WI that me
good luck.

Keep your chin up Goldentouch! My weight suddenly played silly beggars a couple of weeks ago, even going up 2lbs for no reason at all! I effectively took a few days off plan although to be honest I wasn't hugely naughty, just didn't stick rigidly to it and had a few extra treats and rather oddly, I then lost the 2lbs I put on plus this week a further 1.5lbs although I've been mainly good this week. What I'm really trying to say is that weight loss doesn't always seem to follow our rules. Maybe your body is playing catch up and is desperately hanging on to some extra fluid which will come off if you carry on as you have been!

Good luck with the coming week! I find it helps to have a good grumble here as there is always someone who has been there seen it and done it before! :rotflmao:

Deryn, i am disappointed with my loss of half a pound too. Not been as good as i could have this week so gonna make sure im really good this week :). Have a good meal out weds!

Back