Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

:8855:I have the giggles tonight and you guys are cracking me up!

Hugs for Moz and Reggie if they drop by :)

I was just about to post and ask if anyone had heard from Moz?

And i'm glad we make you laugh sausage :p

I am not laughing at you Sum, I just had a vision of you standing on the scales next Tuesday and announcing, "I graciously accept". Maybe doing a wee wave like the Queen.

(I had a curly wurly earlier. Must be a sugar rush making me mad)

I am not laughing at you Sum, I just had a vision of you standing on the scales next Tuesday and announcing, "I graciously accept". Maybe doing a wee wave like the Queen.

(I had a curly wurly earlier. Must be a sugar rush making me mad)

hahaha i don't mind sausage :D lol that image just made me laugh out loud - I'm now being given the what the heck and are you crazy look from my mum and nan :rolleyes:

hehe Sure blame the sugar ;) but i think your 'madness' is contagious :p

Is it bad that I am sat here wondering if Kwise has googled mooncups and half wishing I could see her face as she does :eek: :D

Hey all - happy Thursday! Hope everyone is having a good week. It's half way through and I've been so good; eating well, walking my 10k steps every day. I feel fantastic! I really want to have a solid loss this week and next, so I can stay the same the week after when I'm on holiday for a week and a half and visiting. Big effort this fortnight!

I am now too scared to google moon cups!
Glad you are all having a good week. I am. Over syns on some treats last night but that is ok. Back to it today and it is Market day so more grapefruit yeah!!
X

I googled mooncups... oh dear! That's horrible really... I mean when its in thats fine, but the emptying part... yuck!

blue*smartie said:
Is it bad that I am sat here wondering if Kwise has googled mooncups and half wishing I could see her face as she does :eek: :D

Lol- very funny.

Just starting to catch up on posts - and I just googled it. They wore them on Embarassing Bodies programme - I didnt know that was their name though - lol

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

blue*smartie said:

:/ I just googled it - does not look nice at all *shudders*

Well done sausage for doing so well! Swimming sounds like fun :)

P.s. Is it healthy SW pizza time? :p

P.s. Is it healthy SW pizza time? :p

It sure was healthy even with the chips :p Oink!

You led me astray with your mention of Pizza Hut. Hope you enjoyed your pizza too :D

Looking for other ways to use up the wholemeal pittas and found this...

Ocado: Recipes:  Pitta Crisps

I don't think these "crisps" would be food abuse as they are just thin toasted pittas. Any thoughts? I am thinking they would be nice with chilli, dips and grated cheese :eat:

I would have thought they were ok if you used them as the pitta as your HeB as its more to do with the fibre content rather than it being in it's 'naked form' so to speak

*Disclaimer* - I know nothing because I still mash my banana when I have it on toast :D I'm a rebel, that doesnt care about the calories that I miss out on by not chewing the said banana because I am superwoman that can inhale toast in one breath :cool:

*Important Information* Please note that I made a reference to my being superwoman and any likeness to the Tellytubies NooNoo character is entirely incidental :p

:rolleyes: bablefish anyone?

:p

What is this 'crew' that ones speaks of? One does not have a 'crew', the House of Smartie which is none too disimilar to the House of Windsor, has minions to do one's bidding

Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzup Moz? :p

By jove Moz, thats the spirit. So nice to see one as elequent as your goodself on the boards. Did you know the riff-raff element on this thread have been discussing moon cups! This type of behaviour would never have happened at Agincourt

Anyway, its toodle pip from me too! I am just about to retire for the evening as one has quaffed all the Pimms what what

Woodland girl said:
I really don't know what to say following all that!!
Lol
Xx

Me either , but it was very funny ;)

It sounded like a episode of Harry Enfield or In Der House vs To The Manor Born init?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back