Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Well done Emma.. Yeah bit cheeky, but at least you have found something you can eat when you want something sweet :) congrats on the loss too..

Smartie pants... Love it!

Hey Moz, hope your are ok :) I know things have been a bit tough for you lately, so I hope to bring a little smile to your face with the grand unveiling of ...

Rab C Reggie :D

51v50j.jpg

Och ayeeeeeeee the noo!! Reggie whar's yair troosers?

Smartie, you're mad and lovely and a HUGE thankyou! Been a tough week or two here for several reasons beyond the usual financial constraints so seeing Reggie going back to his roots gave me a big laugh out loud moment this morning when I logged in!! I love it! :D

I'm not sure whether my mum would be proud of me or shaking her head in dismay ... actually, I know she'd find it funny and the fact that I've always been proud of my Scottish blood. LittleOzMoz was doing her version of the highland fling the other day at the supermarket for no reason other than, "I'm part scottish, aren't I" - couldn't argue with that!

Today, somewhat bizarrely, I'm off out for my Christmas lunch with the nightfill crew from the supermarket. One of the witches phoned me up last night to check I was going, so I had better go :rotflmao: I'm hoping that it helps break the ice with the witches but I'm not that worried if it doesn't. I'm just plodding along at work making the best of it and having a giggle when I get the chance :D

I have no idea what my weight is doing - I haven't been near the scales for weeks. I suspect it's not good as my work trousers seem tighter. I must focus. I recall typing this before and I clearly haven't acted on it .... this time, perhaps I will :p ;)

Glad to see so many of the Sunday posse still plugging away at it all and being a far more reliable than me! I get vicarious pleasure in seeing all your victories!

Eeeeep - must dash, while I've been wibbling on, I'm now a bit late getting YoungOM up for school!

Thanks very much :D

I finally feel in control of my eating (to an extent) and I really do think that going to class is the big thing for me, I now feel like I want to lose as much as possible each week to impress people i barely even know! hahaha :D How silly!

Och ayeeeeeeee the noo!! Reggie whar's yair troosers?

He aint got no trousers, he's wearing a [STRIKE]skirt[/STRIKE] kilt. And to be honest, its not the trousers you should be worried about, its the lack of pants that concerned me. I even had to bleach my eyes after Scottifying him :eek:

Well done you that's amazing! I would like your post but I'm on the iPhone ATM so I can't. But that's great! Xx

OMG!!! Congratulations Smartie! xxx :bliss:

I am beaming from ear to ear. So proud of you and pleased that we have an award winning celebrity on the thread :bunnydance: You will be running out of wall space with all your recent achievements lol

blue*smartie said:
I lost 1.5today - but even better than that, I was voted our group's Miss Slinky :D

Fabulous - well done you.

But I want to see a pic of you wearing your slinky sash ;-)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

blue*smartie said:
I've just uploaded one to my album K - I was a tad embarrased hence my nervous grin :rolleyes:

What album? Bet it's not available on the phone

Kx

blue*smartie said:
There should be a link to it under my avatar K

There is a profile thing but nothing happens when you press it :-(

blue*smartie said:
I've just sent you a pm K - hopefully you can get those on your phone

I can - and have replied - cheers hun :)

Kx

Back