Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

butterflymad said:
Not been a good week. Been off plan more or less every day. Had a stinking cold so haven't had time to cook homemade meals.

Felt better today, went to gym buy only forgot my trainers! Fail! Had swimming cossie so that was lucky!

Planned all dinners just need to plan other daily meals and that is me sorted. Planning for a green week bar Sunday for the roast.

Hope all your weeks have been better than mine! Think I need to read through my book again.

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Same here. Have been rotten since Thursday. Not cooking - eating non SW food - as im feeling generally rotten I don't care either. I went through over a box of tissues yesterday - yeuch!!! Can't stop sneezing - feeling generally sorry for myself!

Kx

Same here. Have been rotten since Thursday. Not cooking - eating non SW food - as im feeling generally rotten I don't care either. I went through over a box of tissues yesterday - yeuch!!! Can't stop sneezing - feeling generally sorry for myself!

Kx

Aw, get well soon x

Not looking forward to weigh in as weighed this morning (cheating I know!) and lost half a pound but going to pub or food and drink tonight :(

Not looking 4ward 2 weigh in 2moro either, especially after chinese last night, then lunch at mum-in-laws wday, with far too much no SW friendly food to speak of. i have however managed wii fit every day, so hoping for damage limitation (if I'm lucky!)

Well I bit the bullet this morning and stepped on the scales. 1lb loss! Quite an achievement as I had been conned by a different set of scales when on holiday last week so had some catching up to do. 8 1/2 lb in 3 weeks. Whoopee. Next step is to up the exercise levels although temperature here in Vienna is minus 8 during the day so speed walking is hard going. Face freezes as you breathe! Don't have a wii fit. Any ideas for indoor exercising?

2lb on - probably made up of snot!!! Delightful.
How much snow!!!!!

lovely image kwise but it'll come off easy enough

1lb off for me this week :D

2lb off this week. thank god for that!!! ;) I'll be working away this week, so will be in the mercy of airline, and hotel food....:eek:

Good luck with your weigh-ins today.

Hello everyone! Well done to all the weighers, I think it looks like a great week so far...:D

Delighted to have lost a pound this week, taking me to a grand total of 120.5 lbs lost. I feel amazing and amazed by this loss, it's slower progress now after 18 months, but like Why_D, I keep plodding away, and all those pounds gone really add up.

It feels nice too to have turned a new set of numbers (down to 229.5, lol). I like that. I go back and fore between pounds and stones, so I can mentally tick off milestones reached. I need that!!!

Good morning all and good luck for everyone still to weigh in and well done to all you losers out there.

I am pleased to say being a loser feels great. a 2lb loss for me this week which gave me another new shiny sticker.

:D

going to weigh myself in a little while, got the nerves as I always do, but I'll do it soon. Just a quick q though while I'm here, I do SW from home, but I'd like to put the stickers on my sig (when it comes to it)... can I, or will I be judged...? lol

Ok, just weighed :) CHUFFED. 2lb down, that's 8lb altogether now, so pleased.

not yet done my WI for today.
been a bad week due to being ill missed 2 of my gym sessions and due to snow couldn't go to my 3rd session this morning also being ToTM i'm feeling really bloated and so am worried may have my first gain this week. Once i get the courage to get on scales today will upate you all :)

grats to all so far

I've just done my weekly weigh in and I'm a bit dissappointed as I've stayed the same. When I think about it though I'm surprised I haven't put on as I've not had a good week really - never mind, it should motivate me for this next week :break_diet:

ok just done my WI and some how managed to still lose 1lb this week so thats cheered me up. Just need to make sure i 100% stick to diet this week and hopefully snow will go so can do my gym :)

Hi all Just started slimming world from home today no classes near me but my sis in law has lost a stone to date she does go and get weighed every week Anyway she has sent me info on it she is doing the extra easy and seems to be working for her so i will give it a try So i would love to join your Sunday weigh in Wont say what i weighed in at today but you will see i have masses to lose the only thing is i will be going away this coming friday til sunday my aunty very poorly so will weigh in on friday for this week only but post on this message board if you know what i mean A massive well done to all the losses Meg x

Really pleased to have STS this week!:)

Back