Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hi all I lost 3lb this week so i am delighted with that Well done everyone on losses and sts anyone with a gain dont be to disheartned xx

Hi all I lost 3lb this week so i am delighted with that Well done everyone on losses and sts anyone with a gain dont be to disheartned xx

Echo that! Nice though it would be, to lose 4.5 every week, I know it ain't gonna happen. I would settle for one though *smiles winningly at diet fairies*

Missyt

Gained 1lb. Really annoyed with myself because I stuck to plan all week and then I slipped off the wagon yesterday for absolutely no reason. Lost my half stone sticky now :(

Lost 1.5 pounds. Really happy as went to a wedding who had bacon butties an chips as the evening meal!! Grrrrr! Still ate them though!!!!

STS for me this week. Well done all you losers x

Well….this week wasn’t great! My scales say I have a minuscule loss this week 0.02lb, and my diet consisted of airplane and hotel food. :character00255: Thank god I visited the gym whilst I was down route, so the damage could have been much worse!

Well done to all the Sunday weighers, and good luck to those who have yet to weigh.:fingerscrossed:

Well done to those who lost and those who STS.

Those who gained - well done too , as you braved those scales, and will continue to see the SW plan through.

Me, whilst being poorly relied on all things comforting - mainly French onion soup (my fave), and stuff like custard & rice pudding. Didn't plan for the week as had to send DH out to shop - was not up to making a list. Then he fell ill too.

So fell off the wagon, lost the wagon!

Now it is half term - which of course is really difficult.

So not weighed in - I know it's a gain anyhow- and not in the correct mindset either. Will see how the week goes - but have been v. Munchy

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2lb off for me this week which I am over the moon with after the week I've had. I'm going to pack back on here tonight with a notebook and pen and make myself a list of new things to try I think.

Good luck to everyone yet to weigh in today x

Seriously chuffed this week, my biggest loss so far with 4lb! I expect a smaller loss next week as I think part of the reason for my 4lb loss is that I've been saving some syns (not all of them, mind) for tonight as it's boyfriend's birthday meal. Still, very happy!

bad week for me really dissapointed i've gained 1/2lb this week. been soo much better following the diet the week was still hoping for a small lose dispite only gone once to gym.

next week will be back at gym 3 times and 100% on the diet.

really worried though about the rest of the next month though as due to undergoing surgery in 2 weeks time i wont be able to do gym for a good while and also worry my diet will suffer and i cant bear putting on any weight that i've managed to loose :( am gutted at even so small a gain as this weeks

I am very happy with a 4lb loss today. Just one more pound for my 3 stone sticker :)

Danigrace said:
I am very happy with a 4lb loss today. Just one more pound for my 3 stone sticker :)

That us fantastic Danigrace. I don't know how you do it! Any tips? Or even better would you mind sharing a few of your food plans for a typical day. What sort and how much exercise do you do in a week? My weight is coming off sooooo slowly and I would love to give myself a bit of a kickstart.

Well done everyone - sounds like a good week...:)

I'm missing some of the regulars too - Gail and SillySausage and Spanx, where are you??

Anyway, am feeling motivated. I am going on a 100 day Boot Camp for the next, well, 100 days. I want to lose 20 lbs by 23 May, as well as some other stuff, so I am going to really really work at this to keep the momentum up. I feel good about losing 7 lbs in 2012, to add to the ones already gone. 121.5 lbs - unbelievable!!!

Honey39 said:
Well done everyone - sounds like a good week...:)

I'm missing some of the regulars too - Gail and SillySausage and Spanx, where are you??

Anyway, am feeling motivated. I am going on a 100 day Boot Camp for the next, well, 100 days. I want to lose 20 lbs by 23 May, as well as some other stuff, so I am going to really really work at this to keep the momentum up. I feel good about losing 7 lbs in 2012, to add to the ones already gone. 121.5 lbs - unbelievable!!!

Tell us more! What will you boot camp consist of?

I'm here.
Gained, and not happy. But it was deserved.
This week, however, a MAHOOSIVE loss will be deserved.
I am going for a new kick-start. I've got to do this!

JimofTroy said:
I'm here.
Gained, and not happy. But it was deserved.
This week, however, a MAHOOSIVE loss will be deserved.
I am going for a new kick-start. I've got to do this!

I need a kick start too. What do you plan to do? Fancy sharing ideas?
For me it's portion control! I have been sticking to plan with only half my syns and weight loss is so sloooow. Cannot understand how anyone is achieving 3 or 4 lb losses a week.

I will eat little and often this next week and drink at least 6 glasses of water a day (small ones:)) Soup on the boil as I write. Come on JimofTroy, we can do it!

Back