Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I lost FIVE pounds this week! My biggest loss so far, I'm so so so happy, couldn't believe it when I got on the scales!! I'm also into the 11s now (just!). Could cry, I really could!

I STS but am gonna give this 777 challenge a go!

Are bananas included? That's all I've had so far. Is it 7 super free or 7 super speedy?
7 syns
7 glasses/pints of water ...and 7....pounds lost lol only joking (I wish it was tho!!)

ellierose988 said:
I lost FIVE pounds this week! My biggest loss so far, I'm so so so happy, couldn't believe it when I got on the scales!! I'm also into the 11s now (just!). Could cry, I really could!

So am I - yay!! We can do it together

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

theres a post about it somewhere on the forum....For 7 days you do the following
7 super speed/ speed foods (a full portion x 7)
7 syns only
7 glasses of water.Theres an exact measurement on the post I think but I cant cope with drinking loads so i didnt do my 7 glasses a day, although i didnt manage to do that fully every day.

I also didnt do it for 7 days as yesterday was my OH 30th bday so I went out for a meal and stopped counting.

Its easy to do, except the water bit for me, but I tend to not have many syns a day anyway.

To help I went through the SW plan and typed up a list of super speed foods and a list of speed foods that I like, stuck it in my kitchen.

The 777 plan seems like a good idea to me right now, I need a little boost I think. I'm losing my weight loss mojo :(

Afternoon all, I've lost another 1lb and a bit so very happy with that!? Well done to all this week, and let's hope we all have a good loss next week.

Well done to all the losers and well done to the gainers for being brave enough to come on here and tell everyone. Sometimes life gets in the way, with social occasions, TOTM and bad work days, but we all have to learn to draw a line under it and carry on. This is not just a diet for now, it is an eating plan for life.

I am pleased with a 2lb loss this week.

Well done everyone :D

Hey all .... Im starting slimming world at home by myself today .

Reason for dieting is that ive put on weight (usually10st ) and im off on holiday 9 weeks this friday !!

current weight 11st 5.5lbs
target weight 10st

good luck to all this week x

Reason for dieting is that ive put on weight (usually10st ) and im off on holiday 9 weeks this friday !!

target weight 10st

Good luck. I am doing it on my own from home too and this site is great for friendly advice and support. I am sure you will look and more importantly, feel great on your holiday :D

bit of a gain this week - gained what i had lost the previous week.

For once and not worried though as not been able to do due the gym and my diets been out the window at moment as am recovering form ym op on friday and so the fella's cooking.

once recovered will be hitting the gym hard and back to 100% on the diet. just hope i dont gain too much on these 2 weeks stuck at home unable to do anything :(

target weight 10st

Welcome Kerry and what a great incentive - where are you going on holiday?
I'm doing SW at home and have a long way to go but there's loads of advice and support here x

Welcome Kerry and what a great incentive - where are you going on holiday?
I'm doing SW at home and have a long way to go but there's loads of advice and support here x

Hi Dextersmum

Im going to antalya in turkey with my 3 children and a friend and her two kids . Its all inclusive for two weeks so i going to have to be really carefull i dont put it all back on lol

Its the first holiday abroad for the kids so really really looking forward to it x

Sounds fab - am sure you will have an amazing time x
Never been all inclusive - I would be in heaven.......and a stone heavier lol

Oh dear, fell off the wagon dramatically yesterday and now have yet another hangover...when will I ever learn?!

Need a couple of red days now for damage limitation and to get back into my Body Magic - missed my first week target for the Gold award. I'll have to write today off though, back to the sofa I go...:wave_cry:

M Louise H said:
Oh dear, fell off the wagon dramatically yesterday and now have yet another hangover...when will I ever learn?!

Need a couple of red days now for damage limitation and to get back into my Body Magic - missed my first week target for the Gold award. I'll have to write today off though, back to the sofa I go...:wave_cry:

At least you have taken the decision to do something about it. Do you find the red days easier for weight loss?

At least you have taken the decision to do something about it. Do you find the red days easier for weight loss?

I simply don't eat as much on red days as I do on Green or EE so find I do lose more. A typical green meal for me would be a mountain of pasta or a huge baked potato, tonight's red meal is grilled pork filet with roast veggies so much lighter.

I simply don't eat as much on red days as I do on Green or EE so find I do lose more. A typical green meal for me would be a mountain of pasta or a huge baked potato, tonight's red meal is grilled pork filet with roast veggies so much lighter.

I was soooo bad too - can't really say why but back again today.......perhaps it's just a post WI blip lol

Normal service has been resumed! I now have a clear head and managed to stick to plan 100% yesterday...I now just need to get moving again, the exercise has certainly slipped off this last week.

Hope everyone else is having a good week x

Back