Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

M Louise H said:
I'm off out for Mother's Day lunch too so will be back on plan tomorrow...and MUST exercise this week!

Me too Louise. I have been going to Zumba every week so hopefully that is helping too!! Even if it isn't I really enjoy it :)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

morning all 2lbs on for me this week. will have to try and cut back on the socializing, lol

good luck all

Hi guys,

Sorry I've not been around much, that's all going to change this week.

The bad news - I put on another 2.5 lbs, sigh.

The good news - I got the job!!!!!!!!!

So although I've had a rough two weeks weight-wise, I do know exactly why I've put on weight. I have been eating toast with butter, pizza, all that kind of food. I had to work so hard for the last month to get this promotion, and every weekend has gone on prep. I managed to keep going with my healthy eating for most of the month, but the last week has been terrible.

I'm not too cross with myself - the 4.5 lb is obviously not good, but I wanted this promotion so much, I wanted the money to be honest with you. So while it's horrible to see the scales rise, this is not a regular occurrence like holidays and Christmas, this was a bit of a one off.

I'm pleased that I weigh in no matter what, though. No lies, no deception, no hiding away from myself.

Plan for today - I'm going to sit quietly in Cafe Nero with a coffee and think about the week coming up, prepare and plan, and get my head back in the groove. Weight loss remains my most important goal, 100%. It's just that this promotion gives me long term security and extra income, which can go towards things in the future like gyms or surgery if necessary. So I wish I had managed to eat well for the last week and a half, but I just didn't most of the time. But now I'm drawing a line under it and moving on.

Well done to everyone who's weighed in already, regardless of the outcome - weekly weighing is definitely the key, you know! And good luck to those yet to announce their results...:D

Hi all,

Well done to everyone losing or STS this week!

I'm slinking back in with my tail firmly between my legs after more than two months off plan...:eek:

I had put 15.5 pounds back on, but after a good week this week, I've managed to lose 5 of those already... onwards and downwards!

I see a lot of new sunday weighers have joined, welcome and good luck! Hope some more of the oldies are still around too...:)

Good morning all
1/2 lb off for me. I need another 1/2 to get to 3 stones lost, so hoping for at least that next week.

Well done everyone that lost and sts and good luck to everyone still to WI today x

Well done everyone that has lost or STS.

I could almost cry tears of happiness (probably a tad ott but I'm actually overjoyed).

I lost 4lbs this week. That takes me, in 2 weeks to a total loss of 13lbs. One more until I hit a stone. I can't believe it, I'm genuinely scared my scales are wrong...I know they're not because I weighed tins on them yesterday and it came up correct but I just can't get it through my head that this change is HAPPENING.

Out of interest, how much did you lose before you actually saw a difference in yourself? I can't see one yet :( Granted I'm just happy for the pounds to be coming off at the moment!

Well done everyone that has lost or STS.

I could almost cry tears of happiness (probably a tad ott but I'm actually overjoyed).

I lost 4lbs this week. That takes me, in 2 weeks to a total loss of 13lbs. One more until I hit a stone. I can't believe it, I'm genuinely scared my scales are wrong...I know they're not because I weighed tins on them yesterday and it came up correct but I just can't get it through my head that this change is HAPPENING.

Out of interest, how much did you lose before you actually saw a difference in yourself? I can't see one yet :( Granted I'm just happy for the pounds to be coming off at the moment!

WOW!! Well done you!! I have a lot of weight to loose but I can now see a change of weight in that my face looks slimmer and my bra strap is a bit looser

Hi all,
Only 4oz off for me this week, but I ate an Easter egg this week.
However I started the gym yesterday and had my induction. The guy I saw has worked out an exercise plan for me. I swear he was trying to kill me yesterday. My legs are bloody killing from the squats today.
He asked what size I wanted to get to and I said a 14 he said that's fine but he wants me in a 12 lol (funny man) He says this while im puffing away doing squats holding a 4ft 5kg bar lol

woohoo. 3lb off, now in the healthy BMI range and got 1.5 stone award. yaaay

0.2 off lol what a joke!!

Hi ! I too weigh in on a sunday .
Having sts or 1/2 lb on or off for recent weeks i am now back on the losing train
3lbs off for me this week - looks like its gonna be another week beginning with a pan of superspeed soup!

well done anyone else who lost this week - it doesn't matter how much or little we lose- as long as its a loss

As of this moment I am no longer weighing myself at every opportunity. Just stood on the scales and it said 11st 10lbs. Even though it would still be a good loss it has completely pissed me off, now reasonably I know your weight fluctuates and as I weighed myself before breakfast chances are my weight would go up but it has annoyed me enough that this week I am going to try my absolute hardest to avoid the scales. Wish me luck!

kitty o said:
Hi ! I too weigh in on a sunday .
Having sts or 1/2 lb on or off for recent weeks i am now back on the losing train
3lbs off for me this week - looks like its gonna be another week beginning with a pan of superspeed soup!

well done anyone else who lost this week - it doesn't matter how much or little we lose- as long as its a loss

Well done on this week's loss. Was it the super speed foods that did it for you this week? I can't fathom out what does and doesn't work for me.I will have a really good 100% on plan week and lose 1lb then loads more syns than normal and lose 3lbs. Mystery to me!!!!

congrats Honey! as you say this small gain is nothing in the long plan. job security etc are important enough to relax a bit for 2 weeks. you'll be back on the wagon quickly enough!

welcome back spanx!

I am happy with my 2lb loss this week. I am having a lovely weekend off and have eaten some Mothers day choccies. I haven't been naughty at all since I started 4 months ago, so am allowing myself some treats this weekend. I have my 3.5 stone sticker this week and am 3 dress sizes down, so I am very pleased so far.

Well done to everyone this week for your losses small and large and well done to the gainers for coming on here and telling us and then drawing your line under the week to start again tomorrow.

Happy Mothers day to all the Mums too.

I'm a Sunday weigher too! Though I wonder if I would be better being a Friday so I can have a full week to undo the weekend damage!!

Started last Sunday, have lost 3lbs, so am happy :)

Not sure I have quite got the hang of it all yet, ordered the books to try and make more sense of it - no groups up here yet worse luck!

See you next week!

megandmog said:
I'm a Sunday weigher too! Though I wonder if I would be better being a Friday so I can have a full week to undo the weekend damage!!

Started last Sunday, have lost 3lbs, so am happy :)

Not sure I have quite got the hang of it all yet, ordered the books to try and make more sense of it - no groups up here yet worse luck!

See you next week!

I am also doing SW online as I live in Austria and no groups here either. I struggled to get my head round the fact I could eat unlimited pasta, rice etc on a green day. Went mad, eating as much as I could and wondered why I was seeing minimal losses. The folks on here put me straight whenever I had questions and needed advice. This is my virtual group now.

Back