Sunday's Do it Hour By Hour

good morning Nessa, How's it going?? I'm shattered, went to bed really early (that's why I'm up so early), DH and DD are still in the land of NOD.

I have some things that I have to be getting on with this morning so thought I would get up and do them rather than just lay in bed staring at the ceiling. I am tired though.
I think it's more to do with CD to be honest, I've not felt great on this diet at all. Hope this groggy feeling goes soon.

So hun, I better get on, hope to catch up with you later:)
have a good day, raining or not, we can still be good;)
catch ya later nessa x

Good Morning everyone else too, hope all is well with you:D

Morning all! got my weigh in today <<quiver>>;)
Gonna be a good day, I can feel it!

good luck spooky, well done you, sending those positive vibes helps us all :D

almost one ltr of water gone today... going to swap some shakes with cdc this morning. and have weigh in tomorrow night

goodness mocha, what do you do, you work both SAT and SUN??

awwww, don't work too hard eh. xxx

Day 6 in Hannah's House....

09:30am alarm goes off and Hannah feels around the bed for DS but then remembers he's at a sleepover...

09:38am after laying listening to some crap tunes on kmfm, Hannah rolls out of bed realising she's actually desperate for the loo....

09:42 hannah puts the washing machine on and gets the ironing board out.... then decides better of it and logs on to minimins....

Glad everyone's ok this morning.... Good luck Spooky with our WI - post later and let us know how you got on - hope it's big, what a way to start the next week.... got mine tmrw evening at 6pm...

Better start on the water, I'm at least a 1L behind some of you by the sounds of it....:)

Have a good day - I'm so glad I don't have to cook a family roast.... GGGRRRR

goodness mocha, what do you do, you work both SAT and SUN??

I work 7 days a week until October Sophia, pain in the arse sometimes but I do get a few breaks during the day :)

How's the groginess?

I've just had my first pack, I was FROZEN so I had Chicken & Mush soup to warm me up. 1.5 litres of water so far, need to go and grab another litre bottle and get it down my neck!

Back