Superfree Drink?

Yes, I was just thinking the same. If you put vegetables in the blender, you are still getting the fibre.

I have never used a juicer, so I am not sure, but wouldn't it filter out all the fibre, making it less filling?

The liquidising thing is just that it would be easy to swallow loads and loads of the stuff in seconds, amounts that you would never get round to eating if you had to sit there and eat them one by one, whole!

This is less important for vegetables as they contain hardly any calories anyway (relatively) so it would make no practical difference to your actual calorie intake. Fruit is relatively high in calories, you could swallow the juice of 10 oranges - ie 1000 calories - in less than a minute!!! There just aren't that many calories in vegetables, so you'd have to eat about 300 brussels sprouts or 30 carrots to match that, which is highly unlikely to happen! The veggies that are higher in calories are not superfree ones so would have to be padded out with 1/3 superfree anyway.

Back