Step 1 Sole Source support from other cambridgers please

asfana u poor thing i was the exact same i hated the shakes they made me sick lik.

So what i did was changed too 2 soups and 2 shake the banana flavour which is the nicest!!:)

Ex

Hi emz33 iv tried all the soups had them for a while now i dont even want to think of them lol i was addicted to chocolate mint thats no longer the case but i can some how manage the readymade banana shake it actually tastes normal for abit lol i dont know how people really manage this diet for years lol i would love to know and i am craving sum real food where just for once i dont have to worry about puting weight on or how my weightloss will be affected lol

Hey chick, really pleased all is going well. It's ace when you start noticing a difference in yourself. That's the joy of this diet, quick results. Loving the lolly idea will definitely be giving that a go... Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow, let us know how it goes...

Hey Rachael how are u doing not heard from u in a few days when's ur next WI I am getting weighed again tomorrow evening so not expecting much as hot weighed thurs morning lol. Hope ur ok xx

Hi all, I was struggling with the lumpy shakes so bought a cheap blender today. Wish I'd have done that in the beginning, much easier to tolerate! I also went to curry house yesterday and had some chicken tikka which was the best tasting food ever....

Hi all, I was struggling with the lumpy shakes so bought a cheap blender today. Wish I'd have done that in the beginning, much easier to tolerate! I also went to curry house yesterday and had some chicken tikka which was the best tasting food ever....

Oh yes I always use a blender I tried Mae porridge today was quite surprised I enjoyed it. I crushed a sweetener in it and put my fibre powder in it too. Going to swop some of my choc shakes for more porridge just nice to have different texture.

I am Defo in ketosis tho as I am so hyper and struggling to sleep even on tramadol and diazepam for my back. Haha always happens tho and my house is always super clean when in ketosis too xxx

Hi guys. End of day 7 for me, got my first weigh in tomorrow :) So excited yet nervous at the same time. This first week hasn't been as bad as I was anticipating to be honest, that's not to say it's been easy though. I still get hunger pangs but to be fair they're not that often and tend to go with water or a pack. I haven't had the bad breath, smelly wee etc yet, hope that doesn't mean I'm not fully in ketosis :confused: Oh well, week 1 out of 20 done, I'm actually really proud of myself for sticking to it 100%. Can't wait to tell my mum :D

Hi guys. End of day 7 for me, got my first weigh in tomorrow :) So excited yet nervous at the same time. This first week hasn't been as bad as I was anticipating to be honest, that's not to say it's been easy though. I still get hunger pangs but to be fair they're not that often and tend to go with water or a pack. I haven't had the bad breath, smelly wee etc yet, hope that doesn't mean I'm not fully in ketosis :confused: Oh well, week 1 out of 20 done, I'm actually really proud of myself for sticking to it 100%. Can't wait to tell my mum :D

Hiya i hope ut weigh in goes well im sure ul be getting a fab result do keep updating!! As in the last three weeks or so i messed up abit n had a few blips but from this monday i started of fresh just 3products a day and as im also allowed bars nw i hv them say once or twice a week!! Really determined to see all this unwanted junk to cum of lol goodluck to u x

Well, got weighed today. 8lbs gone forever :D Am over the moon. When I started I was actually 9 pounds heavier than what I thought so will be nice next week when I truly feel like I'm getting somewhere, but still, ain't gonna sniff at 8lbs!
Lost 2.75 inches off my waist and 2 off my thighs too which I'm super happy with, but strangely have put half an inch on my arms??? Can only think that my CDC measured a slightly different part of the arm to last time. But never mind, 8 pounds and 5.25 inches overall loss. Win!

Well, got weighed today. 8lbs gone forever :D Am over the moon. When I started I was actually 9 pounds heavier than what I thought so will be nice next week when I truly feel like I'm getting somewhere, but still, ain't gonna sniff at 8lbs!
Lost 2.75 inches off my waist and 2 off my thighs too which I'm super happy with, but strangely have put half an inch on my arms??? Can only think that my CDC measured a slightly different part of the arm to last time. But never mind, 8 pounds and 5.25 inches overall loss. Win!

Well done that's a great lost.

Week 1 - 7.5lbs

Thank you :D Haven't told my mum I'm doing this diet yet so looking forward to telling her next week when hopefully I can say I've lost a stone in 2 weeks!

Wow that is great loss keep it up!!! Keep losin like that and you'l be at ur goal in no time :) you think puting an inch on ur arm is strange well hear this in the last two weeks i have put on 3pounds YES 3 POUNDS!!! But surprisingly iv still lost an inch from my waist half an inch from thighs n arms so wen iv been puting sum pounds on how on earth have i been managing to lose inches??? Weird i know lol

Hey Rachael how are u doing not heard from u in a few days when's ur next WI I am getting weighed again tomorrow evening so not expecting much as hot weighed thurs morning lol. Hope ur ok xx
Hey Katie, all is still going well. Get weighed tomorrow and lost 2lbs last week. So 22lbs in 33 days feels good. Had a good week, still not given in. Upped my water this week so see if that has had an effect. Had been a bit rubbish with it last week. Hope all is good with you.

Hi hun yeah all is good lost another 2 tues. ought with is brill as was evening and thurs WI was morning so not bad for a few days. I've upped water too including shakes I've been having 4 litres a day but boy oh boy up 7 times at night weeing lol. Dr swopped my codeine for tramadol so am hoping not to be as bunged up now. Am using Cambridge powder but it costs alot and doesn't really help so am starting those husks from holland and barrat tomorrow. Have also discovered I love the maple porridge am addicted to it haha. 29 days to my trip away whoop whoop.
Keep going hun your doing super and I predict a big loss this week for u with all the water. Not sure if I will do tues night or weds/thurs morning yet will see where am up to Monday xx

Looking for a Cambridge Weight Plan Buddy?

Hi. I've just started on the Cambridge diet. I've got two stone to lose. I'm on step 2 & today is my 2nd day in. I'm doing good so far :)
Just wondering if anybody is similar to me??

:) xx Anna.

Hi hun yeah all is good lost another 2 tues. ought with is brill as was evening and thurs WI was morning so not bad for a few days. I've upped water too including shakes I've been having 4 litres a day but boy oh boy up 7 times at night weeing lol. Dr swopped my codeine for tramadol so am hoping not to be as bunged up now. Am using Cambridge powder but it costs alot and doesn't really help so am starting those husks from holland and barrat tomorrow. Have also discovered I love the maple porridge am addicted to it haha. 29 days to my trip away whoop whoop.
Keep going hun your doing super and I predict a big loss this week for u with all the water. Not sure if I will do tues night or weds/thurs morning yet will see where am up to Monday xx
Yay, really pleased your doing good. You sound as though your totally in the zone. Keep it up chick. Me and the other half are watching James at the M.E.N tomorrow night. I'm the designated driver. Actually really looking forward to the challenge of not drinking..... Have a pair of Kate Moss at top shop jeans that I brought a couple of years ago that last time I tried couldn't get them over my hips (before I started cwp). Am gonna be brave and try them tomorrow!! Who knows they might just fit?!?

Yay, really pleased your doing good. You sound as though your totally in the zone. Keep it up chick. Me and the other half are watching James at the M.E.N tomorrow night. I'm the designated driver. Actually really looking forward to the challenge of not drinking..... Have a pair of Kate Moss at top shop jeans that I brought a couple of years ago that last time I tried couldn't get them over my hips (before I started cwp). Am gonna be brave and try them tomorrow!! Who knows they might just fit?!?

Well done and have a good time hun. U must be from north west like me too ;-) xx

Hi Kayl-3129

I'm doing really well thanks :) I'm ok with most of the soups (spicy tomato one is gross-nice taste but too bitty for me) but all the others I love. I like the porridge & the shakes. I haven't tried the bars as one taste of chocolate will break me.
I haven't cheated or gone off the course, don't think my body could keep going in & out of Ketosis & take it.
How are you doing? What do you find the most hard? Have you been dizzy or sick?
Think the hardest has been tonight for me- Saturday & not having a takeaway! Haha!

Anna :)

Hi Anna :)

Im getting on okay last night was hard for me aswell lol killed me without my Chinese!! The only thing i like is the chocolate shakes so im living on them, the hardest for me is the fact i seem to be hungry all the time!? Do you or are you past it now? I dont know if im in ketosis yet not sure how i will tell, cant wait to see results though i have a wedding in 3 weeks so fingers crossed i can loose abit :) are you managing the 2.5l of water? Xx

Back