Step 1 Sole Source support from other cambridgers please

Kayl-1329

What step are you on? I'm on step 2. I get a meal which I have in the evening so that really helps. Usually you can go into Ketosis from day 3. You will feel weak & get smelly breath etc. Thats how you know. That's good if you do as is means your body is burning it's fat the cambridge way.
How much have you got to lose? Xx

Annasupastar

Oh right see thats the thing i haven't had any side effects except feeling hungry & tired alot! Ill have to check with my consultant tuesday see what she thinks, i weighed myself today and have only lost 3lbs in a week!! Hope this is wrong, im on step 1 soul source maybe i should do step 2 instead i have 3 stone to loose, how much do u need to loose?
Xx

Hi girls

I have started today.. Had the porridge for breakfast and got to be honest thought it was gross but need to stay strong and keep motivated. I'm 13st exactly and have 3st to lose. I feel hungry already but think its in my head. Really need to do this !! Xx

Hi girls if u dnt mind me just butting in lol how much have u girls lost so far?
Hi. Today is day 42 for me. I have lost 24lbs as of my weigh in on Friday. My last two loses have been really slow. 2.2lbs and 1.1lbs on Friday. Frustrating but still in the zone. May be the closer I get to target the slower it comes off. I haven't cheated in these 6 weeks and to look on the positive side as I'm in ketosis I know that the 1.1lbs was totally fat and nothing else. How are you getting on?

Well done and have a good time hun. U must be from north west like me too ;-) xx
Hi, gig was good. Managed to get the Kate Moss jeans on still not quite there yet though. Good to get them on though. Yes I'm in Sunny Manchester. How are you getting on. Is the whip lash any better?

Hi. Today is day 42 for me. I have lost 24lbs as of my weigh in on Friday. My last two loses have been really slow. 2.2lbs and 1.1lbs on Friday. Frustrating but still in the zone. May be the closer I get to target the slower it comes off. I haven't cheated in these 6 weeks and to look on the positive side as I'm in ketosis I know that the 1.1lbs was totally fat and nothing else. How are you getting on?

Hey, wow uv done so well. Im abit ashamed to mention about myself actually because i havent been doing so well i shouldv atleast lost 3 stones by now if i hadnt of messed it up every now n then but iv only lost 1 stone 4pounds all due to me messing it up but even on times iv been 100% iv still been a slow loser i have no idea why and that thought is really getting me down at the moment like last week i put on 2pounds i was extremely shocked because i was 100% and didnt cheat at all then how on earth did i just gain weight?? Yet i still lost some inches does that make sense n is that even possible??

Hi, gig was good. Managed to get the Kate Moss jeans on still not quite there yet though. Good to get them on though. Yes I'm in Sunny Manchester. How are you getting on. Is the whip lash any better?

Ahhh brill I'm on outskirts near saddle worth tho.
It's improving but its still not right by any means so another week maybe 2 off yet. Those jeans will fit in no time hun you're doing brill. 25 days ss left for me until me weekend off. Star week this week and the constipation combo of this diet and my painkillers is killing me. So will either be tues night or thurs morning. Xx

Hi guys.

I have 2 stone to lose to get to my ideal. I'm 10.5 at the mo but 5' 2" so I'm overweight.
I'm flagging now :( I won't give in because I really want this but I'm craving sweet things even though I've been doing this since last Wednesday. Step 2 isn't bad because you can have milk in your tea etc but it's hard after nearly a week.
Welcome everybody! Wishing you all well in the CWP! Xx

Hello all!

I start SS tomorrow....this is my fifth and hopefully final attempt since I had my daughter who's now 2! I'm determined to get through it...I have 24kg/52lbs/3 stones to lose!! I sincerely need all the help I can get....lets do this people!! Oh, and I plan on doing 4 shakes as I feel like its better than doing 3 and craving proper food :)

Good morning everyone! @ julietsmith251...don't sweat it! If you are meant to have 3 cwp meals a day, why not have an extra one if you donate hungry? It helps! Drink lots of water too, and try to distract yourself...goodluck today!

Hello Julietsmith...just keep going at it...we all slip and fall, but we'll get there soon. I find that reading the success stories on the cwp website helps me, so try that out too. Also installed my fitness pal weight loss tracker on my iPad for motivation. It's free from the apple App Store.

I find drinking plenty of water helps. I have a 1.5l water bottle fill it and drink before 12 then refill and drink before 5 then sip all evening. Usually gets rid of any hunger pangs that I get. Also if you feel hungry I find going for a walk around the block helps.

If you are looking for inspiration have a look at the CD Inspiration photo thread on link below and have a read in the diary forum

CD Inspirational Photos

CD Weight Loss Diaries

Don't be afraid to move off this thread and around the CD forums and meet other CD members... you might like to join in on the May Challenge which is about to start...

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/315439-may-challenge.html

If you would like to add a ticker to your signature this thread below will show you step by step how to do it.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

If you need any help be sure to ask as there is always someone willing to help out:)

Here is a link to how to make your way around MiniMins...

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Good luck on your CD journey!

Last edited:
Hi girls just had my weigh in today and i am extremely happy just gone and lost 5pounds!!!! Woohoo considering i put on sum pounds in the last few weeks i honestly didnt expect that much of a loss unfact i was very scared for my weigh in also iv started step 3 due me not being able to afford a huge batch every week :( but hey im still in the zone n losing :) :) :)

Hi girls just had my weigh in today and i am extremely happy just gone and lost 5pounds!!!! Woohoo considering i put on sum pounds in the last few weeks i honestly didnt expect that much of a loss unfact i was very scared for my weigh in also iv started step 3 due me not being able to afford a huge batch every week :( but hey im still in the zone n losing :) :) :)

Excellent how are u finding the products now as I remember u came off plan as u didn't like any of the products? Well done on your loss x

DRINK DRINK DRINK WATER!!!" THE MORE U DRINK THE MORE U SHRINK"

When i frist started i found it very hard but i drink about 5 litres a day and i slice a piece of lemon into it!!I no ur not allowed but it hasnt affect my weight loss, im on week 6 have lost 24lbs so delighted , u really need to stick with the plan if u want to achieve.:)

First 1 is hard but i found wk 2 hard aswell thinking about food all the time but all these things go they dont last and ur into a routine.

E x

Excellent how are u finding the products now as I remember u came off plan as u didn't like any of the products? Well done on your loss x

Yh im ok now started back on the cappicino flavour again and some bars so it should be ok now that im on step 3 and allowed some food, just ate some fruit as iv always loved fruits and i tell u it never tasted so goooood lol after agaes i have chewed on some decent food. But the loss this week has really got me more motivated, i see my consultant in anothet 2 weeks as shes going on holiday hopefully by the next weigh in i'l be in the 13stone range :) fingers crossed all goes well for the next 13days!! How ru getting on?

Back