support

hi thanks for that! how do you know when you are in ketosis?

Hi :)

without testing for ketosis with Ketostix these are some of the things that some people say they experience and I have personally,

* Not having a feeling of hunger :D
* Funny (metal) taste in your mouth/ breath a bit smelly :p
* A sudden burst of energy that keeps you buzzing for quite a while sometimes:)
* Feeling cold, sometimes really cold in your hands and feet :gen125:
* Feeling a bit "detached" from everything around you, in a positive way ;):D

Worth it all IMO when you see the results :D

Hope some of this helps,

Lacey xx :)

Last edited:
Wow!!! And a huge well done for getting to day 2.

I knew on day 3 when I checked my wee. You should also get other signs like bad breathe, furry tongue, more energy and the hungar getting easier (not had any of them yet myself though!!) but I know other people have.

Keep going, will soon be weigh in day

piece of cak!!!!!!!!!!!! bite size pieces

Hi
Dont worry about the 8t you have to lose. Break it down into small chunks, small goals and you eill be fine. I started end of Jan 09 in desperation really. O.K I had 1/2 your goal but so what we are all on the same journey some have a bit further to go.
I can honestly say, hand on heart, scouts honour that this has been the easiest plan I have ever followed and I was a fat baby,infant,toddler, teenager, young adult,old adult and now I am 48 so am perhaps middle aged---dread the thought:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
If you want help and support then do the following
Keep busy
drink the water
forgive yourself
take it easy
set small goals
WATCH THE WEIGHT DROP OFF.

I thank all those on here who have helped and supported me in fact would like to say a thank you to KERED, MINI B AND jAN JUST TO MENTION A FEW.
So enjoy your journey, your not on your own good luck:):):)

have i read your post right? have you lost 51lbs since end of Jan??...well done! i cant believe all the really sweet msgs it so overwhelming...thanks xx

I know just how you guys feel, we have all been there but it does get better.
Just take 1 day at a time xx

hey jan..no i am not from l'pool but am HUGE footie supporter....and best friend lives with a fab guy from l'pool in dublin....on 2nd day and feeling ok..... thanks for the support

Just checked my chart and I'm on day 50 tommorrow. Doesn't seem like yesterday since I was on day 5. Wow time flys!!

hi guys thank you to all of you for the fab msgs and support...at end of 2nd day and beginning to feel somewhat ok!.....have to admit am tho i am hungry...have no intention of breaking this...reading all your posts was so inspiring...my head is motivated dont know about the body!!...thanks again to all of you it really helped me last night and today...lets all keep going;)

It's the head that matters! If that's in the right place you can cope with anything!! x

Back