• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

ladyfelsham

Clean green leafy machine
S: 24st11lb C: 21st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 52.6 Loss: 3st8lb(14.41%)
Hi all

Thought I'd start my own thread, as some of you have done, to stop all those personal things sneaking in to other threads LOL (as if we care! :D).

But many of you have been kind enough to put up with all my job and life grumbles, so will update you here.

Not sure when I get the kitties - prob in next few weeks. I will certainly take pics. Ideas for boy and girl names very welcome.

Job update - was called this morning to say I didn't get it, they picked someone with NHS experience, and I wasn't surprised. BUT it turns out it was good news anyway, because a friend who knows them says they are awful to work with, huge turnover of staff, so perhaps a lucky escape - and avoid an hour's commute.

In the meantime I have been contacted about four other roles. So, I'm absolutely fine with it. More time to spend here yaye!:D

Lovely crisp blue day here - I might even get out for a walk to Greenwich :eek:

Hope everyone's well and happy!

Susie xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LVLLM

Gold Member
C: 11st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.3
Hello and welcome to your Diary. Sorry about the job my love - but it obviosuly wasnt meant to be. and what with 4 others on the go - you will deffo be getting something! Just keep nagging those agencies!!!

Its lovely here too cold - no snow as yet!

love ya Susie xx glad you got a diary - can Hijack this myself now ;)

ladyfelsham

Thx and love and hugs back xx

S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Hi Susie,

I used to love walking around Greenwich, some lovely pubs there, I particularly like the Admiral Hardy and the Cutty Sark myself. Greenwich Market was fun as well back then.

ladyfelsham

It's lovely, isn't it? Only a mile from home (maybe I'll say I live in Lower Greenwich lol) and it's always lovely to be by the Thames on a day like today :)

I was stationed in Woolwich, which isn't that nice, the good news was I was accommodated in the Nurse's Mess at the QE Military Hospital. That was fun. ;)

ladyfelsham

LOL, I bet!

Woolwich has had lots of regeneration, has it been a while since you visited, Jimbo? It won't change all the really grotty bits - but it has a fab shopping area, I go there a lot, and the entire waterfront area has been turned into "luxury" flats, with the rivercat ferry going there too.

No I have never been back Susie, I was there in the late '80's. I do know the QE Hospital is gone, can't think why, it would have made a perfectly good civvie hospital. Royal Herbert Barracks across from the RA Academy I'm told has been converted into luxury apartments. That's about all I know.

Sounds good about the changes though, you wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere near the river then. LOl.

LVLLM

Gold Member
oh i havent been to London for ages!!!

No me, not since I was posted there, just passed through Heathrow a lot.

LVLLM

Gold Member
Oh ill deffo be coming down sometime - got lots going on next year already can wait to meet you all :D

ladyfelsham

No spare room :( but there's always the couch, which is actually very comfy, as long and as wide as a single bed. You're all welcome any time :)

S: 12st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st8lb(4.44%)
You and your sausages Vicky!
Thanks Susie you're a sweetheart but I don't like London too busy for a country bumpkin like me

ladyfelsham

LOL I know what you mean Flutter, there's a hospital and a police station just down the road, so there are always sirens going off - and the helicopters were out again late last night chasing some naughty person :eek:

LVLLM

Gold Member
Lol Flutter - will you cope coming to birmingham?

ladyfelsham

You West, Alpa?

Flutter - us country bumpkins will have to hold hands in that big Birmingham place - I will probably get lost or run over otherwise!

Susie - helloooooo in your spanking new thread - I used to have 2 cats called John and Harry, the names really suited them :D