Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Good names Bren, down to earth names. Never been a fan of the "Fluffy" type name (although I know it suits a lot of people).

Previous cats owned were called Jezebel (a gorgeous tortie) and Tom (black and white) - but might go the historical route, like Vicky's puppies?

My puppies ;) Zeus and Apollo and Athena - i couldnt use those names.
I have Artemis, Dionysus (god of wine and orgies ;) ) heracles, Hermes, Eros, demeter and Aphrodite x next time im going for Roman gods x

Good names Bren, down to earth names. Never been a fan of the "Fluffy" type name (although I know it suits a lot of people).

Previous cats owned were called Jezebel (a gorgeous tortie) and Tom (black and white) - but might go the historical route, like Vicky's puppies?

Whoops did I mention we got a hamster at the weekend - and it's name .................... Fluffy!

Not sure I will cope in Birmingham - Bren I'll definitely take you up on your offer and will hold your hand!

Well she's bitten me (and drawn blood) and is generally quite skittery but they always are until they settle in ..... Am hoping she'll be quite tame for the girls to pet as eldest daughter is wanting cuddles!
Any dates for getting your pussy cats yet?

Bailey for a boy, Tia Maria for a girl ;)
I had a black cat called Delbert Wilkins in the late 80s, Smelly Delly for short haha. My last cat was a black siamese crossed with a persian crossed with a moggy. I named her Shaghai Lil, Lily for short :)
My boys had hamsters when they were little called Chocolate and Sweety, and we also had a rabbit called Thug Bunny - he was nasty!

LOL - rock on :D

Current pets are:-
Finn - choccy lab
Fritz - small blue Quaker parrot
Monty - very large plec (catfish type thing) ugly but beautiful iykwim

Have had white cat called Snowy (I was only a child though lol)
Barney the dog, Eric the budgie (Eric Cantona), rabbits called Jock and Hamish (brought them from a hol in Scotland - turned out to be ladies so they became Miss Jock and Miss Hamish lol).

Morning Susie.

We had a Budgie called custard once, he was bright yellow and sang God Save the Queen. This was in Ireland. ;)

LOL to all and good morning.

Well they say things come in threes -

- surveyer has postponed
- computer wouldn't start up - finally got it going after a system restore
- and the doozy - have badly sprained my ankle in an incident last night involving wine (my tolerance has completely gone, I'd had about 3 glasses), next door's cat shooting out from under my bed, which gave me a fright, I got caught in my slippers and crash, down I went! :eek:

That will teach me (maybe). Going to have to rest up for a few days but I can just make it to the kitchen for water (dry horrors!) and the loo.

On the plus side, I can now do all the buttons up on my favourite coat :D

OMG i felt very squiffy last night too - the red was poison! (*note toself - must start building up tolerance to red wine*)
oh no on the ankle my love? you want me to come cook for you?
what on earth is next doors cat doing under your bed? could you not wait for your own so you have stolen theirs?

yey to the coat!

Back