Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Have a lovely quiet evening with your tomatoes:D
And a great weekend:)
Xxxxx

Thanks hun, you too :)

Just in, sooo nice to take my shoes off (a corn the size of Australia on my big toe is causing much discomfort, god I hate getting old!). Tellie is on (Place in the Sun, the new Mentalist, then Zen part 2 to watch - lovely jubbly!) and G&T at hand. Ahhhhhhhh.....:)

Afternoon all

Just out of bed :eek: - kept trying to get up, then dozed off again, must have needed the sleep I guess. Was going to go for a walk but it is just too cold and windy out there!

So, inside for me today, with a book I want to read.

Hope everyone's having a nice day.

Evening Susie
Sounds like a lovely catch up weekend. I've been freezing up in wales - now at my friend's place in malvern and at least she's put the heat on;)
Xxx

The wheel fell off. A number of us are working on getting it fixed but it's taking longer than anticipated due to unforseen weekend stuff. The wagon will be back and fully functioning soon and we appologise for any inconvenience caused.

Morning Susie, nice weekend? it's cold here in Birmingham today :(

Morning Susie.
Totally unrelated question but do you know what the end of the New Zealand Hotmail.??? is. Someone has mistakenly used my hotmail.com for their itunes account and their address is NZ so I was going to take a chance that it should have been a NZ account and send a message so they can change it.

Hi all, flying visit, just got home from another council meeting - and so to bed!

Lisa - NZ emails are usually .co.nz - but not sure about hotmail? Hope you sort it out, love xxx

Morning Susie love :)

morning again darling x

Hi Susie. Have you found the wagon yet or do you need a push? x

Aww. wrong sized nuts can be a problem :eek: Hope you get your wheel fixed soon xxx

LOL Rachel the eternal problem :)

Just in the door, and immediately poured a tomato - why? Because it has been a heck of a day! Happy to be at the front of the "Using tomatoes as a crutch for stress" queue LOL! Am in for some long working days until Sunday, but will try and pop on when I can.

Miss you all though! xxxx

Last edited:
Will miss you tooooooo. x

Back