Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Afternoon all

Had a busy morning with meetings galore, and a team meeting in the sun - which sounds grand but oh boy it was hot! and we were sitting on damp grass....

Really bad foodwise today, didn't have time to organise anything - but am drinking loads of water.

lmfao! no wetting the bed on sat please ;)
my diet going fastly downhill today x

Hiya Susie:D. What's all this about damp bits? Lol;)
Xxx

Off to bed now - see if I can get some zzz in the sleep bank because I'll probably get no sleep Sat night LOL - but just in case girls, bring your ear plugs because I ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :)

Morning snoozie susie;). Hope your sleep bank is getting well topped up :D

Thx hun I so did - about 9 blissful hours, with one wee break that I only vaguely remember :)

Back at Trinity today, so fab to look out and get a view of the Thames through the Christopher Wren architecture. The one downside is that I have to walk past the Paul Rhodes patisserie, popped in for coffee this morning and came out with coffee and a toasted sandwich oops.

I made one of those gaffes yesterday. MIL had an aircon unit fitted and I innocently exclaimed when a neighbour came to have a look that all their friends would be coming in her bedroom! Morning sorry to hear it's raining x

Morning :) oops on the toastie Suze could just fancy one myself :D
I must get some sleep tonight xxx

suze...my email is broken again! what time is your train sundayx

I only just emailed you back hun - sorry, been in meetings....arrive Durham 1125 but I have to get up at 7am (OMG) so might just ring you all then and see how the heads are LOL

Back