Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Hello Snoozie Susie. Hope the nap helped and you are feeling better:). Also hope it means the whooshie fairy is staying over at yours!
Xxxx

Newsflash - Orbit is grounded.

She managed to get round the side of the flats and suddenly appeared at the front window - a few feet from a really busy road! So she's staying inside tonight.

I know I can't keep her inside all the time but am going to be one worried person - forever!

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Scary! They are designed to worry us!
Hope you have a calm evening:)
Xxx

Please don't wish for the menopause Susie! It ain't no fun at all! Lol :)

Scary moment with Orby! The trials and tribulations of motherhood! You have to keep her grounded! :)

Puddy cats - too bloody independent by half!!!!
Menopause, think it is probably worse than what goes before or after!
Nap - hope you got a good one xxx
Love you tons xxx

Morning all

A flying visit to say hi before the start of what will be a busy day. My intern is back tomorrow and I've realised there's a ton of stuff on the to do list she left me oops! :D

Happy though, despite an awful night with totm, I've lost 2lbs and am in the 200s, so that's a stone in five weeks and I've cracked my first mini target. Am going to buy some nice perfume as a reward - probably Prada, one of my favourites :)

Have decided that a policy of ignorance is best where Orbit is concerned - am going to let her out during the day when I can't see what she gets up to (when I left, she was heading off to where the foxes hang out!) and keep her in at night.

B - bacon and eggs, soya latte, nurofen
L - pork and salad - made two days ago so may have to be chucked!
S - ham, salami, sugar free sherbets
D - chicken curry and iceberg lettuce
W - 2-3 litres
A - no
E - doubtful

Have a great day, all x

Morning Susie, well done on the loss. That's the problem with cats love, especially in a busy area.

Don't even think about the menopause, I suffered as much as *SHE* did, believe me. :(

Last edited:
Well done Susie. There's a British Blue male at Battersea who needs a home and can possibly live with dogs. I'm considering deleting them from facebook so that I'm not tempted!

Morning Susie. Well done on the loss that's great:D

Agree - out of sight better!!!
Xxxx

Brilliant loss Susie!!! You must be thrilled to bits! Onward and downward! A loss during TOTM is a miracle!! :wow:

fantastic news Suze! well done xxx
sugar free sherberts????

im out for a meal friday so ill join you suze x

yey get some dog walks in pmsl x

My dog is too lazy to go for a walk! The kids took her to the park recently and she could hardly walk back up the hill. Most exercise she's had recently was causing chaos out of her bed. Don't know what she was looking for but it's all rucked up. I'll push her off it in a mo and straighten it lol. Did you see that lovely dog I posted a link to Vicky?

Back